//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Another one...

--
    Can we all chip in a couple bucks and get this poor Honda into a shop? It hurts my head to know how bad it's life has been..... I believe some dogs in the pound have been treated better...

+Loganm .. please please... we are all begging you... just bring it somewhere, anywhere, get it fixed, and enjoy that trike... It's way more fun to ride than repair over and over.
    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

The Good:
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Daily Rider - Pretty much stock ( wink )
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Custom Black & Gold, Top mount plastic tank, custom 3D printed airbox, Banshee shock
    1985 Tri-Z - Rider restore in process

The Bad:
    1988 TRX250R with 86 ATC 250R Motor and Swinger - Screamer!

The Ugly:
    1993-ish Banshee / 2003 Motor by VSR in Belding, MI - Duner Fun!!
    2000-ish Banshee / Motor by RDZ Racing in Fowlerville, MI - Another Duner!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by loganm View Post
    Attachment 232138

I took a few pictures I forgot about. None of these marks were there when I got it, the flash makes them look like actual scratches, but I can't feel them. They are not nearly as visible in person. The piston doesn't have any marks I could see through the exhaust port.

Go get your money back. Notice there's no chamfers on those ports.....wooops
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Im still getting spam...!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    Im still getting spam...!

On your phone or PM?
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    The members here do a pretty good job of policing the site.
    I agree with everything this quote came from, except this quote.
    I do feel that a tight knit community is important to have, however it also permits a "mob mentality" at times as well as a popularity segregation in some cases. There is also a lot of "false heroism" that comes from this type of action left unchecked. It creates a false panel of experts in some cases that just regeritates popular opinion, to fit in in hopes of gaining acceptance. 2 threads from this guy launching pistons spanning some 30 pages...Its rediculous. 10 years ago he probably would have been booted by the end of the first thread and the members would have said piss off long ago and ignored the resulting extra 20 pages of nonsense.

When you open the main tech forum, and find threads titled "look at this douch" .....that is not a member self moderation thing. When you have members that have torn down supporters and workers of this forum that actually made it worthile, then turn around and complain about no moderation, when they fought moderators at every turn, and the self proclaimed " good police members" were no where to be found when the good people were being driven out, that is not member policing...That is poetic justice, when former and current problem members now complain of "lack of moderation".

So now, you get a influx of this horshiat...and some of you all feed off of it, and keep putting gas in the tank. I have respect and relationships for quite a few of you in these threads, but some of you guys have become that very same spark that keeps these blazes reignited and really should recognize this trolling and rise above it sooner than let it get this far.

I seriously think we have a few members with alter egos creating multiple accounts in a jekyll and hyde fashion. Just for the sake of generating self entertainment and confidence... I cant imagine anyone desperate, disturbed or lonely enough to initate that type of pointless effort and waste of time, but hell anything is possible these friggin days.

It is widely known that there is a certain member here that rubs me wrong in most cases with his post content and limerick text song quotes, but I do agree with him on one of his views, and that is resistance to be accepted and swayed by the status quo opinions.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    I think you have the ultra rare Pirate Edition, otherwise known as a 250 RRRRRRRR. Thar she blows. AGAIN.
    Thanks Dog! I need to clean the screen on my tablet anyways. Coffee just wasn't the cleanser I planned to use.........
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Thanks Dog! I need to clean the screen on my tablet anyways. Coffee just wasn't the cleanser I planned to use.........
    Java; it's not just for drinking anymore!

--
    Logjammin: You might want to do some research on what many here are saying. Here is your clue, now go do some homework:

Two-stroke engines have different exhaust systems, but the basic muffler design is similar. A two-stroke pipe uses its reflective pressure wave to keep the fuel/air mixture inside the combustion chamber. Most of this tuning is done in the pipe itself, but muffler length and diameter play a part. Two-stroke sound waves do not travel as far as four-stroke waves, which is why sound issues quadrupled with the popularity of four-stroke motocross bikes.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

JesseA420 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by loganm View Post
    The purpose of a silencer is just that, SILENCE. That's the purpose of a silencer on a 2 stroke. You know what an FMF shorty looks like? It's barely 6" long. It's only there to silence.
    please.

stop spewing such utter trash. this is not the case, and other unknowing people doing their own due diligence searching, trying to learn and understand how a 2 stroke motor works may come upon this and think this to be true.

loganm is offline Competing with a gnat in reading comprehension. Current winner: Gnat. Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Go get your money back. Notice there's no chamfers on those ports.....wooops
    I'm pretty sure they were chamfered, pictures aren't very good.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    On your phone or PM?
    Via 3WW PM Via Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    I agree with everything this quote came from, except this quote.
    10 years ago he probably would have been booted by the end of the first thread and the members would have said piss off long ago and ignored the resulting extra 20 pages of nonsense.

When you open the main tech forum, and find threads titled "look at this douch" .....that is not a member self moderation thing.
    You know my opinions Rob. I know a few members that are ready to step up and take out the trash.

--
    You know my opinions Rob. I know a few members that are ready to step up and take out the trash.
    Hey, my threads are harmless. If any thing i let people know not to buy from that guy...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    Hey, my threads are harmless. If any thing i let people know not to buy from that guy...

Agreed, and I don't mind a "hey, look at this" post, but when you title it the way you did I feel like I am time warping to banshee HQ. This has and will be a family friendly site. Please refrain from offensive language.

--
    Agreed, and I don't mind a "hey, look at this" post, but when you title it the way you did I feel like I am time warping to banshee HQ. This has and will be a family friendly site. Please refrain from offensive language.
    I made an account on banshee HQ and asked what could cause no spark on a banshee and got a ton of negative feed back. Anyways ya, i prolly shouldn't have posted that...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //