//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Probably not the right place for this but...

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --

Probably not the right place for this but...

Probably not the right place but thus doesnt belong in the other junk section...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    He's not worthy of a 350x.
    Current Trikes:
    85 350x
    P3 (x2)

Quads:
    2003 Polaris Predator 500
    1988 Yamaha Warrior
    2003 Polaris Predator 90

Previous Trikes:
    84 Honda 110 (parts)
    85 Honda 110
    85 Honda 200x
    87 Honda 200x
    85 Honda 250sx
    KX 80 Trike conversion

Gone and missed:

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Sorry but im a trump fan

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    I don't see anyone else trying to fix the USA's problems??!!

I think people have had it, no more politicians needed; Maybe a guy that's business savvy could help because or hands are tied!.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Why is it that we are so focused on just the 2 parties as the only options? Is because we don't see the other parties as a viable option or the media doesn't consider the other parties as a viable option and don't show them? Are they not worthy canadaites or is it all we know is Republican or Democrat?

The other parties can't get on the nation presidential debate unless they poll at 15% or higher in a national poll. That doesn't seem very fair if they are to be considered as an option on the ballot. I want to see them all debate. I want to see all my options available on the same stage.

--
    As a friend said to me the other day "Is this the best two that we could come up with, out of a population of 300 million."
    85 Big Red
    83 Big Red
    84 125m
    85 TRX 125
    73 ATC 70

--
    No need to politicize this, its a great photo AND his hair qualifies as a helmet.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I think the picture is the politicising point of reference here, perhaps it's better to say let's not beat each other to hell over politics here. It's the one spot of the Internet which is normally pretty good for people of all walks of life getting together and enjoying the things we love, which is these dynamically unstable contraptions called three wheelers.

Trump appears to be yet another dynamically unstable character who is very polarising, and I'm sure in years to come you guys (I'm not an American BTW) will either be high fiving each other, or crying in your beer if trump gets in. Either way, the sun will still come up in the morning and our passion of three wheeling will still exist.

Just think guys. Of all the political hopefuls your politics has thrown up over the years, Trump is probably the most likely to reverse the CSPSC ruling and bring back the three wheelers. That would be cool right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My toys 85 KXT250A2, 85 ATC250R, 85 Tri-z 250, 06 LT-R450, 04 YFZ450S, 07 125 typhoon x 3, 06 FPV GT.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //