//ArrowChat Code

Thread: LlIFTED AND STRETCHED BIG RED !

--

LlIFTED AND STRETCHED BIG RED !

our original 85 we bought new, 2 - 86 police specials
    250r dust runner
    04 Yamaha kodiaK 450 snowbuster ! Brute Force 750 dust collector .
    Bunch of es stuff I been buying for next builds....
    Gone but lives on in my aching body the mighty 350x collection . A Beat 85 es im gonna rebuild

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Although that is a very nice looking rig, it looks like it may be a bit unstable and tipsy. I can relate.

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I've wanted to build one before, strictly for the creek rides I do. Loose gravel and deep water holes. That's pretty cool. Dont quite understand why he stretched it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

--
    Hi Jacob. I'm just curious, do you strictly ride on private property. Here if you get caught riding through creeks, rivers or lakes, it's a huge fine. I do think it's fun to get wet and muddy, too. Just cant bring myself there anymore because of what it does to ecology.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    Hi Jacob. I'm just curious, do you strictly ride on private property. Here if you get caught riding through creeks, rivers or lakes, it's a huge fine. I do think it's fun to get wet and muddy, too. Just cant bring myself there anymore because of what it does to ecology.
    I ride on my parents property mainly.
    The creek is across the street and down the road from where they are. The creek leads from that backroad, to a main road under a bridge, then backroad, back to a bridge on a 2 lane highway and you never get on a road. Theres a lot of people down that road who ride it. The only thing that has got anybody in trouble is people who would take a dumptruck and loader without county permission and take all the gravel.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Here is the best pic from the ad.
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Wait-wait for me...you lost me at the 1st turn. I don't take directions good. But I'd like to see it. Anything with the words "backroad" or "gravel", really appeals to me. They have to ask permission, huh? That's crazy. Some rivers here have been heavily polluted in the past, but we learned & many are still paying that price. Idaho has more river miles than any other of the connected 48. They "appear" to be untouched. And many really are. I just recently visited the gravel pit I first rode an Atc in 30+ y/o. It's abandoned now but mostly looked the same. It's going to be a 800acre, all forested,residential sub-division, soon.
    I know ya all seen this. Just out of town, before you enter USFS land is my favorite, it reads:
    PAVEMENT ENDS. Wish it could find its way to my house.
    Last edited by Jd110; 05-26-2016 at 01:46 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    Wait-wait for me...you lost me at the 1st turn. I don't take directions good. But I'd like to see it. Anything with the words "backroad" or "gravel", really appeals to me. They have to ask permission, huh? That's crazy. Some rivers here have been heavily polluted in the past, but we learned & many are still paying that price. Idaho has more river miles than any other of the connected 48. They "appear" to be untouched. And many really are. I just recently visited the gravel pit I first rode an Atc in 30+ y/o. It's abandoned now but mostly looked the same. It's going to be a 800acre, all forested,residential sub-division, soon.
    I know ya all seen this. Just out of town, before you enter USFS land is my favorite, it reads:
    PAVEMENT ENDS. Wish it could find its way to my house.
    I'll have to post pictures one day.
    Theres one part thats an 8th mile long, 50, 100ft across, thats nothing but slate rock with about an inch of water. Donuts for days. #tiremurderer

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //