//ArrowChat Code

Thread: anybody going to landing mx this saturday?

--

anybody going to landing mx this saturday?

I was looking to go ride my trikes this weekend, breezewood is too far and it has a race this weekend, speed citi doesn't allow atvs anymore, blue diamond is closed(only 4 wheelers) and I wondered if the track in easton Md was open again. It is and trikes are allowed there. I plan on going there this weekend, anybody else coming?

--
    never mind, not going this weekend there, too much rain over there. I just called rocket raceway and they allow trikes too, it east of breezewood.

--
    change of plans.......going to rocket raceway tomorrow and camping out, ride quad and trike saturday, dirtbike on sunday and leaving monday morning. If anybody else is going, I'll have a black atc250r short track kit on w/ ktm forks, red trx250r, red trx250r/crf450r motor, white atc200x and ktm 300xc dirtbike(NJ plated). Truck will be white f350 and white enclosed trailer. FYI......rocket doesn't allow atvs on sunday, only saturday. I know I could go to breezewood, but I don't want to race.
    Last edited by deathman53; 05-26-2016 at 09:41 PM.

--
    going to landing mx this sunday, if weather permits. trikes are welcome there.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //