//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: tri z wont get fuel to cylinder

--
    You didn't point out the obvious you fawking moron. He said there was fuel in the carb.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

loganm is offline Competing with a gnat in reading comprehension. Current winner: Gnat. Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I pointed out that his claim of having rebuilt "hundreds" of engines was BS, since he can't even figure out why his triz won't run.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by loganm View Post
    I pointed out that his claim of having rebuilt "hundreds" of engines was BS, since he can't even figure out why his triz won't run.
    Years ago I worked with a guy that was pretty much an idiot. One day one of the senior guys in the shop turns to him after yet another bone head mishap and says; “Buddy, I think the best part of you ran down your mother’s leg”

Oddly enough that one came back to me right after I read your post.
    It sucks to get old

--
    No, your direct quote specifically says "fuel in the carb". You're so caught up on being the forum assehole, you can't even get your own shite correct.

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    You've built "hundreds" of engines but can't figure out why your tri-z doesn't have fuel in the carb?

How many times have you built that 250r and it still blows up?

Just pointing out the obvious.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Sorry for pointing out the obvious.
    #Loogie

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    Getting back on track here.

I'm leaning towards a plugged up carb, probably the pilot circuit. Or even to small of a pilot jet.
    Next would be reeds, making sure they are sealed up well. Before both of these, leak down.
    Leak down - confirm the seals are all there and it's good to go.

If a port in the engine was plugged, it wouldn't run off when you sprayed fuel in. Except if it was lean due to bad reeds. The extra fuel could help with the starting.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    You dont know how to break a freakin engine in. Lemme tell you something about this site (3WW). You've been asking about how to do this or that and yet when someone takes their time out of the day to reply to your question you immediately turn around and do the opposite of what was suggested. Your PM you sent me even proved that. Then you go off and tell this person and that person how to do something when you dont even know how break an engine in. You are what we call a moron. These members here have ALOT more experience than you and yet youargue about what and how this or that needs to be done. Fawkin grow up top end terrorist (thanks scootertrash i like his new nickname) you said this bike was the only thing you have. Dont you have a phone? With internet? Dont you have all your limbs unlike unfortunate people out here. You need to deal with your midlife crisis or what ever it was and stop abusing 3ww members. Now go dry your eyes out and either 1:do what everyone says step by step here or; 2:take it to a shop for rebuild the correct way or; 3:sell it to someone that will cherish the trike

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

jonolanracin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Im sure its not the carb as i can put it on 1 of my other trikes and it runs fine and when i kick it over i can see fuel flowing into carb through fuel line easy so i think ive got plenty crankcase sealing im going to change reed cage out later and see if that helps

jonolanracin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Haha cominengine.you that gave me a great laugh listen stupid ive built over 100 engines and never has it taken more than 2 or 3 kicks to start any engine ive built so im positive that i know how to build an engine.ive got plenty engine that i built years ago and raced for years that still run great without never even so much as fouling out a plug.so please go back to playing your xbox or whatever you do with your free time that youre not trolling here showing people how dumb you really are.because im going to be riding one of my trikes since mine all run and are sitting in the shop like yours that dont even run more than 3 min without ruining another piston

loganm is offline Competing with a gnat in reading comprehension. Current winner: Gnat. Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Paragraphs.

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Paragraphs.
    Do they hurt your brain?

Simply put, your the village idiot, whom nobody likes, but people still try to help, even though there is no helping you. In hopes one day you might wisen up and contribute something useful for once.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobMonster View Post
    Do they hurt your brain?

Simply put, your the village idiot, whom nobody likes, but people still try to help, even though there is no helping you. In hopes one day you might wisen up and contribute something useful for once.

1.) you're
    2.) he didn't use them
    3.) I like to consider myself the mad scientist, or revolutionary thinker, and everyone else can't quite come to grips with even the simplest of my ideas.

--
    Problem solved seems like my son was trying to mess with me lol i told him paybacks are tough ill get a pic of problem sent anybody want to guess ill give a hint it was sabatoge haha

--
    Damn what a joker haha

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //