//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vealmonkey. Friends of Veal and locals to Veal, please read

--

Vealmonkey. Friends of Veal and locals to Veal, please read

If you are a member or friend local to Baltimore, MD, Pat could use a visitor

I spoke with Mymint87 this morning, who was clearly upset after getting off the phone with Vealmonkey. Unfortunately, Pat's health has declined and he is no longer able to live on his own at home.

He is currently living here:

Canton Manor
    Room 311B
    Baltimore, Md

Pat's Phone number is 443-462-8276

Without going into too much detail, i have been advised that his sight has been reduced to the point that he cannot read emails or messages so calls or visitors would be best.

Please pray for our dear friend and very respected 3ww member and collector.

--
    Damn it. I was reading an old thread the other day and came across him. I was wondering how he was doing, but I certainly didn't want to be updated like this. I know the fire took it's toll on him, but I had no idea his health was declining. I'm super sorry to hear this and he will be in my thoughts.

--
    If he doesn't answer and his mailbox is full ,please keep trying. His 3 wheel family is important to him.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Definitely tough news to hear. I will keep Pat in my prayers. I would call, but I am not very well spoken when faced with a difficult situation.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Definitely tough news to hear. I will keep Pat in my prayers. I would call, but I am not very well spoken when faced with a difficult situation.
    Trippledog, you can
    tell him a C.O.A. was purchased on his behalf and he will be getting a letter in a few days
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160605_192556.jpg  

--
    As lucky as I have been in the last few days with my health, I'll say a prayer for him tonight. I'm not a deeply religious person, but something saved my bacon. I'll see if I can help him out.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

stoshu is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Prayers sent. Tiger gods will take care of him.

--
    Are prayers and thoughts go out to Pat and his family. He has been a great help and support to this site over the many years. We as a group need to rally and leaned support to Veal . Take care.
    * 1970 US90 Red
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Helm&Son, Bandito /3D springer. ( Spaghetti Winder )
    * 1978 ATC 90/128 Bandito / Ace Williams Springer.
    * 1980 ATC 110/ ? Helm&Son, Dickson Full Suspended
    * 1981 ATC 110 MTC Full Supended
    * 1985 ATC 200s
    *1986 ATC 250R/310 2"+ Westcoast Swinger

http://www.ebay.com/usr/jwheeler760

--
    I didn't know him on a personal level, but he's a wealth of knowledge and a important part of the 3 wheeler community. He preserved and passed on very important and rare insights into the early days of racing these things. Always helped me when I would ask him questions about the more rare machines and parts. He got through losing so much in the fire, hopefully he can pull through this with his health.

I'm not one to "pass on prayers", but I can hope and keep you in my mind buddy. We all hope to hear from you soon, you got friends on here who care.

--
    I have been praying for Pat.He is on my list of people I would like to meet.
    250r rules

--
    I don't know Pat other than from his posts and a couple PM's after the fire, but he strikes me as a good hearted person with a real passion for trikes and all things mechanical. I too would run across his posts and wonder were he was at these past couple of years. Sadly it's at his expense that we are again reminded how critical good health is to doing the things we enjoy and how short this gift we call life can be. Let us take neither for granted.

I hope he's feeling as best as he can be and that he knows there are a lot of people out there that are thinking about him and praying for him.
    It sucks to get old

--
    This is terrible news. It was bad enough when he lost his cat to a home fire.

He's one of those guys you can talk to for 3 hours easily. He got me to do a few things for him and now he can't enjoy them

DAMMIT!! I'll try to call him; We were gonna meet at TF one year but he worked allot. Great guy!!

I'd be more than happy to donate!!

EDIT - It's this stuff that makes me question FAITH. Great guy loses his best friend (he loved that cat!!) in a fire and is now in a nursing home??!! WTF, That man has no bad karma at all. I have no idea WHO would let a person like this to have so much tragedy happen to him!
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 06-08-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Havent been on in a while so I just got to reading this. Prayers go out to Pat. Such a good guy for all of this stuff to happen to him.

--
    I'm still a relatively FNG, so maybe you guys could explain a little about the Vealster? Good stories? Contributions?
    Ragin' full on...

--
    I noticed he has been around since i've started showing up. I was wondering what was going on.

This is truly terrible and very upsetting. From his post and a few PMs, he taught me more than I could have imagined.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //