//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anybody from DFW area heading to TF16?

--

Anybody from DFW area heading to TF16?

Hi guys, just wondering if there's anyone from the Dallas/Fort Worth area going to TF16?
    I've been trying to get to trikefest for the last 8 years, I have just recently moved to the DFW area and I would love to hook up with someone to split the costs. I would take the trip alone, but I'm afraid my small Nissan Frontier tranny will no be up to the task, specially pulling a trailer. Besides, that's not nearly as much fun.
    I have a bunch of 86 TECATE new and used parts to sell, along with a bunch of R parts I wanted to take with me, but don't want to bring them back with me.
    If there's anyone from the area, that wants to go, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

TORKER.
    THOSE WHO SAY IT CANNOT BE DONE, SHOULD NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THOSE BUSY DOING IT...

--
    Have you consitered renting a pickup? Maybe the parts could pay the rent, just a thought.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Or flying to indy.

--
    If you can get as far as springfield, mo you can ride with me.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Wow, thank you for the replies guys. I wanted to get there with the parts. Not that I want to sell the TECATE parts, but I have been here for 6 weeks and still unemployed, the only real reason for selling the very hard to find 2nd gen. TECATE parts.
    I have the, still unfinished but a blast to ride impostor mini and the 250R. I wanted to bring the last 2 to ride around.

John, flying will get me there, but I will be trike-less at trikefest. I guess not really an option for me at this point.

Camexican, did think of renting a truck, but it will eat out most of my budget.

And last but not least, thestud25. I'll send you a PM. You have given me the best option at the moment.

Again, I thank you for all your help guys.

Still, if there's anyone from the DFW area or close or passing by, by all means, contact me if it's viable for you (and me).

TORKER.
    THOSE WHO SAY IT CANNOT BE DONE, SHOULD NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THOSE BUSY DOING IT...

--
    You won't be "trike less" at a trikefest meet ~ ride mine,,, I don't go there for the riding.
    If not to weird of arrival/departure dates or MORE so the hours of, I will come over from Laural with a van load of guys and pick you up.
    Sunday I will be passing right by Indy airport on my way to brothers house to drop off his trike so no problem there so long as you don't have a 6 AM Sunday departure time. Get one that departs late morning/early afternoon if possible.
    No worrys about food ~ got you covered there as well. Heck I can hook you up with tent/air mattress/ sleeping bag as well.
    Basically if you fly in all you'd need is clothing and toothbrush.
    Let me know if I can be of assistance Torker.

--
    Torker, I have a large trailer and my truck bed. I'm bringing 4 trikes, so plenty of room for you and your gear/trikes. I plan on leaving out Tuesday Morning at 7 A.M. -8 A.M. CST. PM me your number.

RIP Ninja!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Torker, we are getting close to time buddy. Hit me up.

RIP Ninja!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Ok guys, here's the latest development. No sooner do I start planning to go to TF16, after all, I don't have a job, right? well, I just landed a not great, but good job, for the moment.
    That means I can't make it out there this year. But I want to THANK YOU, for getting my back. Specially thestud25. I will be ready for next year and sorry guys, but I get to keep the TECATE parts.
    Enjoy TF16, be safe guys.

TORKER.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //