//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cold seize?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Just send it to the yaegermeister along with 1k and i`m sure we can all forget what you did to the poor 250r !
    Haha, that's what they called me in college. Love it.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Glamy makes threads fun!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

averysdad is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    007 ..thanks for your reply

Yaegerb ..thanks for you help as always

fieldy .. I was using Honda oil 32 to1 and 91 pump gas. Probably a seal It sounded lean right before it blow lol . The last compression test was a little low at 130 like Logan says

Glamy.. If the poor 250r can't be healed wot for 30 sec without blowing up ....................I think it felt like it needed to be rebuilt anyway.................Avery is my son..........Logan is a more productive member than you ......... Never seen 1 post about you working on anything............ Just stirring up shiiit........ It's funny..........sometimes......not when my poooor 250r blows up

I should have put a topend on it when I seen the compression was down to 130 I didn't that's the lesson learned
    Last edited by averysdad; 06-26-2016 at 03:34 PM.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	958.1 KB 
ID:	232916 last leak down testClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1,011.1 KB 
ID:	232917 compression test

--
    Lmfao ......not big on Emojis...... But I'm having mixed feelings about.......you........him.....and my 250r.......right now lol.

plevib is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Haha you guys Crack me up.... but yup. I feel your pain averysdad
    The air cooled 250r, she was a fickle lady. ... I Broke up with her haha. .....
    Atc 500x for the win! (Hopefully.... one day)

--
    Piston fused to the wall? It comes off easy with Muratic acid... Whoops. lol

If it was me, I'd clean it up (powerwasher and then some spray lube to oil it all) , Check the rod play, ff good, mic the bore and get a piston/bore to match (if it's not in spec).

If your strapped for time or not comfortable, I'd send it off to the yaegermeister. I'd also grab a stroker crank if i could find 1. New parts? New fast parts! lol
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--

Cold seize?

It looks to be the piston melted. That is either tuning or air leak or ran out of coolant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //