//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Democratic sit in

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    The pulse shooter terrorist was reported to the fbi by the gun dealer and they did nothing to stop him
    He was investigated and questioned by the FBI TWICE prior to the gun dealer dropping a dime on him. His Father has extremist views and has a cable access channel in Cali (if I remember correctly), that promotes an extremist ideology. His Father also claimed and or ran for president of Afghanistan. His Father is a nutcase. The apple don't fall far from the tree and children live what they learn.

The shooter worked as a security guard and had to qualify yearly as well as renew his licensing yearly. He bought his guns legally even after being investigated by the FBI.

The FBI questioned his ex-wife who allegedly knew about his erratic behavior (he beat her) but never reported it. The FBI released her and now she can't be found. Unless of course you head to the middle east, where she is more than likely being de-briefed by ISIS/ISIL/etc and getting ready to be sent back to the US to instigate another unstable individual with extremist views into doing something terrorist-like.

The No-Fly List is arbitrary, lacks due process and has little in the way of appeal. It also shifts the burden of proof on the accused instead of the state.

There is no published criteria for being placed on the list. Once you get put on the list, there is no due process available for correction of errors.

They can and will put you on the list if they don't like things you say. Then you will pay hell getting off that list. Abuse will be rampant. After all, if someone doesn't like gun owners for any stupid ass reason that gun owner is screwed seven ways from Sunday. Anyone who believes the gov't is there to help them has a mental illness.

In the end does anyone really believe that if someone is on the No-Fly list that they won't be able to get a gun if they want one? *cough* Mexican border? *cough* Extremists got fully automatic AK47s into France, duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    The FBI has been complicit in finding possible terrorists, GIVING THEM fake bombs, DRIVING THEM to the bombing location, and then arresting them when they push the button. I have no doubt this guy was not only on the FBI radar but they were also just waiting to see if he pulled off an attack.

Almost HALF of the FBI budget and over half of its manpower is devoted to counterterrorism and homeland security for quite a few years now. This was NO oversight on their part. Its part of letting tragedies happen so that people beg for more police state protections and the good old Marxist DOJ is leading the operation.

So when the FBI blamed "constitutional protections" and "bureau oversight", that's a bold-faced lie. The FBI also runs the national instant check system. When they say the ATF was the only agency running guns into Mexico, that's fukken bulshyte also. The FBI is who approved those straw purchases over the phone and not the ATF. I like how they escaped the magnifying glass while we all demonized the ATF and Holder only.

You'll notice BOTH parties came up with legislative "solutions" and BOTH parties wanted "suspects" to be banned from flying and gun buying and NEITHER party gave a damn about Due Process. They both wanted either a "secret terrorism court overseas" or the POTUS/DOJ to decide whose rights were trampled on WITHOUT trial and conviction.

AMAZES me how many folks from both parties were quick to throw out the Constitution and get on board with "witch hunting" via secret no-fly lists

Another thing to consider if you like the no-fly/ no-buy list idea......The same people making the list think caucasian Christian gun owners are racist domestic terrorists and those young male Islamic "refugees" are harmless and caring(cuz we don't import much Xtian refugees) and would never RETURN to jihad because America changes people's minds. This alone, should give everyone time to pause and think about things. Letting gun-runners DOJ decide who buys guns is akin to the kind of crazy that comes from a week long Meth binge.

These folks are crack smokers. They want tragedies. They want death and suffering. They want terrorism. They want Hate. Without ANY of this, there would be no need to elect these frauds and then beg them to do something to save us all. That's why they never do anything outside of token bulshyte and the Agenda which is "a disarmed populace is an obedient and subservient populace"

No leader anywhere in the world wants "World Peace" or "Global Prosperity"........because then we wouldn't need them. No need to be saved or protected. Job security. Any leader who says otherwise is a LIAR. Stop voting for liars.

This is all by design and the plan is working splendidly.

BTW, like SteveMan said, it's your constitutional right as a citizen. Being free is never easy, never painless. The point is to be FAIR TO ALL and not fair to some.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 06-26-2016 at 10:15 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    .......... how bout if you don`t pan out ........we rip your dick off in public ?
    Yeah The Bog People Celtic kings suffered a similar fate. If their kings failed the people, it's said that they killed them in ritual fashion. The Kings of the era knew this and purportedly had enough honor to submit to this.

Wether or not that's true remains to be seen but I did read it on the internet soooooooo...........

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    He was investigated and questioned by the FBI TWICE prior to the gun dealer dropping a dime on him. His Father has extremist views and has a cable access channel in Cali (if I remember correctly), that promotes an extremist ideology. His Father also claimed and or ran for president of Afghanistan. His Father is a nutcase. The apple don't fall far from the tree and children live what they learn.

The shooter worked as a security guard and had to qualify yearly as well as renew his licensing yearly. He bought his guns legally even after being investigated by the FBI.

The FBI questioned his ex-wife who allegedly knew about his erratic behavior (he beat her) but never reported it. The FBI released her and now she can't be found. Unless of course you head to the middle east, where she is more than likely being de-briefed by ISIS/ISIL/etc and getting ready to be sent back to the US to instigate another unstable individual with extremist views into doing something terrorist-like.
    All these clues....all these indications and what's the government's solution to this?.............take away your guns in Minnesota.

I hope what happened in Great Britain is a sign of things to come here.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    The No-Fly List is arbitrary, lacks due process and has little in the way of appeal. It also shifts the burden of proof on the accused instead of the state.

There is no published criteria for being placed on the list. Once you get put on the list, there is no due process available for correction of errors.

They can and will put you on the list if they don't like things you say. Then you will pay hell getting off that list. Abuse will be rampant. After all, if someone doesn't like gun owners for any stupid ass reason that gun owner is screwed seven ways from Sunday. Anyone who believes the gov't is there to help them has a mental illness.
    Thank you for this. I can see how people are convinced this is a good idea by the media spin (I almost was for a minute). THIS information is not readily available and you won't see it on the news…you'll just see that "These NRA nut jobs want terrorists to have guns". If only the sheeple used their brains from time to time and used logic instead of emotion to make decisions. The list could very easily turn into something like the Red Scare and anybody could be blacklisted by anyone with political ties for any reason. People forget so quickly. This is something that happened in our parents lifetime.
    Last edited by Caminofeld; 06-26-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    I'd like to see the names and reasons on the no-fly list. Is it published anywhere? Sounds like a few of us could make the list if the feds get on this forum...
    Ragin' full on...

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    I am on the "no fly" list when I wear sweat pants.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    I am on the "no fly" list when I wear sweat pants.

I need to stop eating and drinking when I'm reading posts here, especially yours dog. My keyboard is a full meal deal..........
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    I put myself on the no-fly list.

I've flown probably 20-30 times in my life. As soon as they turned it all into a bigger hassle to jet out to Vegas from Nashville than it is to clear a security check to visit Uncle Fokker in a Supermax Federal prison, I started opting out of airports all together. No thanks. I'll drive for three days just to avoid getting profiled, X-rayed, fondled, questioned, and condescended to by a bunch of blue shirts.

I always hated flying anyway. Tall guys like me are miserable if not seated in first class.

--
    Pulled aside for a TSA inspection?

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    ^^^ That wrist watch will get you every time...

--
    Did someone say airport security?

https://youtu.be/2-k5h8arZYM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //