//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Democratic sit in

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --

Democratic sit in

Why? Why must dems be so arrogant?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    Why? Why must dems be so arrogant?

So arrogant?............they looked like idiots

The governtal body of the free world........sitting down like a bunch of fools at a community college for Tibet.

Trump should use that for a campaign ad.

Had to edit......

When the cameras were shut down.....some members were using Periscope to live feed it. Isn't that where under aged girls flash their tiits? What a bunch of morons.
    Last edited by knappyfeet; 06-23-2016 at 12:12 AM.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post

The governtal body of the free world........sitting down like a bunch of fools at a community college for Tibet.

Trump should use that for a campaign ad.

Had to edit......

When the cameras were shut down.....some members were using Periscope to live feed it. Isn't that where under aged girls flash their tiits? What a bunch of morons.
    Using periscope or any mobile device for that matter is prohibited they they are broad casting it live. The reason the cams are off is because the house isn't in session.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    "Nobody likes a crybaby, except mommies and Democrats" - Bernadette Rostenkowski
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post

I feel those words are insulting... to idiots and morons.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    These morons are a direct representation of their constituents and those who vote for them-Hence the term "Representatives". They're a bunch of whiney crybabies when they don't get what they want, or if someone calls them a name, or if someone has nicer stuff than them, or more money than them. The kicker is: the guy leading this "sit down" was big in standing up for civil rights back in the day. Now he's sitting down to try and take away others civil rights.

They got their vote and it didn't work out the way they wanted so now they're throwing a tantrum to try to get another vote. What's next? Holding their breath and stomping their feet if they don't get ice cream at the end of the session?

Interesting how they can never seem to get anything done before the summer break, but they can drop everything else for this, and none of their new laws will prevent the next tragedy.

All of the progressives are a bunch of incompetent imbeciles. They all need a cork on their fork for their and everyone elses safety:

Last edited by Scootertrash; 06-25-2016 at 09:18 AM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    This is what their bathroom breaks are like:

--
    They looked so uncomfortable and out of place......older, overweight folks on the floor.

What would be entertaining is to watch these ol geezers getting up.

I've been sick the last couple of days.....what happened? Did they win?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-25-08-55-14.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	232896

--
    [QUOTE=knappyfeet;1418673]what happened? Did they win?

POSTED ON AR15.COM THIS MORNING:

Bipartisan Group Introduces House Version of Compromise Gun Proposal

Republicans Curbelo, Dold, Rigell and Democrat Moulton leading House effort

Three House Republicans and one Democrat announced Friday the introduction of legislation to prevent individuals on certain terrorist watch lists from purchasing a gun but with an appeals process for denials.

The bill, identical to a proposal Maine GOP Sen. Susan Collins offered in the upper chamber , is part of a bipartisan, bicameral attempt to find a legislative compromise on restricting terrorists' access to guns following the mass shooting in Orlando, Florida, this month that left 49 people dead and 53 others injured.

The measure would impose restrictions on gun purchases by people on the no-fly and selectee lists but not the broader consolidated terrorist watch list .

The members leading the charge in the House are Republican Reps. Carlos Curbelo of Florida, Robert J. Dold of Illinois and Scott Rigell of Virginia, and Democratic Rep. Seth Moulton of Massachusetts.

The introduction of the bill comes a day after Democrats ended a nearly 26-hour sit-in protesting inaction on gun control, and after the Senate held a test vote on the Collins proposal which drew the support of 52 senators. However, the House members said Friday they started working on their version of the legislation before those two events.

"What's brought us here today, Democrats and Republicans, is some shared common values," Moulton said, citing civil liberties and due process as important to both parties.

The due process component of the bill, which provides for judicial review in federal court to determine if an individual deserves to be on the no-fly or selectee lists and thus banned from buying a gun, is especially important to gaining Republican support for the measure.

"I'm convinced that this represents common ground, common sense," Rigell said.

Rigell — a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association and an owner of an AR-15 that he uses for target hunting and likes to have around for protection — pointed out that the legislation would impact a "very narrow" segment of the population. Only 3,000 Americans — or 0.001 percent of the U.S. population — are on the no-fly and selectee lists, he said.

Another component of the bill would require law enforcement to be notified when any individual who has been listed in the Terrorist Screening Database within the last five years purchases a gun.

"If this provision had been law, the Orlando attack could have been prevented," Curbelo said.

Omar Mateen, the gunman in the gay nightclub shooting in Orlando, had been listed in the database during a 10-month investigation by the FBI but was removed after the investigation was closed.

Had law enforcement been notified that Mateen purchased firearms in early June, "they could have interviewed him, they could have put him on surveillance," Curbelo said.

Curbelo said he met with Speaker Paul D. Ryan's chief of staff before they introduced the bill. "There was no objection from the speaker's office," he said. Rigell was meeting with the speaker's office Friday on the matter.

"It's up to us to build the support for this legislation," Curbelo said when asked how they plan to convince House leaders to allow a vote on the measure.

While some Democrats will say this bill doesn't go far enough, "the point is to make some progress rather than none at all," Moulton said.

The bill does have a few Democratic co-sponsors, including Reps. Robin Kelly of Illinois, Mike Thompson of California, Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, and John Carney of Delaware.

"We owe it to the American people to work together to try to get sensible gun control legislation actually passed—and in order to do that, it must be a bipartisan effort," Gabbard said in a statement.

Republican Rep. Peter T. King of New York is also a co-sponsor. Curbelo said he's received calls from other GOP colleagues interested in learning more about the bill, and Dold said he hopes more members will come out and express their support.

"Political talking points aren't going to solve this problem," Dold said. "We owe it to the American people to prevent future atrocities."

Source: Roll Call

I'll post a little more about the negatives of using the no-fly list for gun control measures later.

--
    So the childish Democrats (democraps, liberals, libertards, progressives or whatever you want to call them) forced the Republicans (the Party Of No) into a bipartisan resolution?

--
    Basically. I think it's all for show. The R's can say they tried, but the D's won't like the bill. I'm fine with the Party of NO, especially in this case. They had one vote already and the Dems didn't get what they wanted and they threw a tantrum. We don't need anymore gun control laws.

More on using the no-fly list later. It's not the be-all/end-all to stop terrorism or gun violence. I want to see all these Democrats head to Sh!tcago and start condemning the black on black gun violence there. How soon do you think that will happen?

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1466897405215.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	232904
    I think this sums it up fairly well...
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--

--
    The pulse shooter terrorist was reported to the fbi by the gun dealer and they did nothing to stop him

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    The pulse shooter terrorist was reported to the fbi by the gun dealer and they did nothing to stop him

It was his 2nd amendment right as an American citizen to buy guns.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //