//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: It took 4 years, but I got to my 1st Trike Fest.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    You talk about what a great person you are, I don't do that
    Haha, you're full of shlt Mickey. You once blatantly exclaimed that you were the most important person on this entire website. You still talk about how awesome you are all the time so stop lying.

--
    Again not knowing anybody on this site except a couple of members, it appears from the posts that there might be a lot of riffraff on this site itself.
    85 Big Red
    83 Big Red
    84 125m
    85 TRX 125
    73 ATC 70

--
    When I read your ramblings I see a lot of I I I I's,......You talk about what a great person you are, I don't do that
    From your first post in this self serving thread:

Trike Fest was more fun then I have had in a long time, the people were amazing, loaning me a Big Red 250 to get around on, thanks Gary! Meeting in person so many of my Face Book freinds. [I]Had the most fun working Friday about 10 hours on countless 3 wheelers, helping make their bikes run better and seeing their happy faces after we got the running better was the best time. Watching Bryan Ditch win the MX by half a lap on his new 200x engine and winning his class in the drag race with it too. Then today I got some me time and sat in my van and watched 2 hours of Motor Cycle MX Nations with my new Direct TV system in the nice air condition van, doesn't get any better then that, I love my new van!

So my apologies to those I didn't get around to meet.
    And, to top it all off, a picture of you, holding a picture of yourself.

Attachment 232936

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    From your first post in this self serving thread:

And, to top it all off, a picture of you, holding a picture of yourself.

Attachment 232936
    There are 3 or 4 guys on here that can't handle me, the main reason is of my relationship with Jesus. But at trike fest I had a lot of people that liked that I came, so I'll be back, and I'll bring more FaceBook friends with me. LOL

Jeff Turner, Anthony Allison, Bryan Ditch, Johnathan Lorence, Larry T.Moore, James K Smith, Rich Kirk, Sheldon K Crummey, Kevin Harry, John Barnfeild, Brian David Dean, Josh Crune, Jim Stefanski, Ted Johnson and many more! These are just a few I had a great time with, hope to meet more next year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13483399_10153628995270965_6429527659776851502_o.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	317.8 KB 
ID:	233100Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13517531_10207210460201992_3181205343630673639_o.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	163.9 KB 
ID:	233101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13512052_1207907572562153_182199509490709564_n.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	233102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13528739_1814779268751481_4553271991505361848_n.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	233103Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13516664_10201734800927407_3303658791449583015_n.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	233104Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13567266_10204776458009759_2837468305610748961_n.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	233105Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13529041_10210288342184195_8248797098823382555_n.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	233106Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13590315_1152199714823790_3957701376664228302_n.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	233107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13528845_1721727798069482_8756270005416258143_n.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	233108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13590225_10208578036161495_7401170256523924141_n.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	233109

--
    There have been two people that try to give it to me on line, both at Breezewood and Trikefest they both were man enough to come up to me and say hi, you walked out and away from me. What type of person does that. Shame on you.
    You make it sound like you extended your arm to me and I walked away from it.

My recollection of the event is that you came up from behind me while I was seated at a table, sat down and began to converse with others that were there. You didn't say "hello", "excuse me", look me in the eye and nod, or do any of the other things most people would have done in that situation, but don't feel bad, TF isn't exactly a black tie affair. It took me a minute to figure out who you were and confirm it, but by then you were engaged in a conversation with someone else and I would have had to interrupt to say hello.

I don't recall if I had to relive myself, or check my tire pressure, but I don't recall getting up and leaving just because you were there. However, your arrival etiquette made it easy to get up, slap my friend on the back and move on to the task at hand without going out of my way to excuse myself in any other fashion.

Perhaps you're accustomed to people recognizing you and approaching you and that's how you generally meet them. If that's the case so be it, but don't take it as a snub because I didn't ask you for an autograph. In the end I would say we both acted a little inappropriately to the third parties at the table. Maybe next time.

As far as the Christian bantering's you and other are engaged in I would implore you to respect the beliefs of others. In turn I'm sure they will respect yours. You're not the only Christian on this site, but you're the only one making an ass of yourself over it. Everyone has their own beliefs and the good sense to know that TF isn't a Bible retreat and this isn't a gospels site.

Have a blessed day.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 07-03-2016 at 09:54 AM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    You make it sound like you extended your arm to me and I walked away from it.

My recollection of the event is that you came up from behind me while I was seated at a table, sat down and began to converse with others that were there. You didn't say "hello", "excuse me", look me in the eye and nod, or do any of the other things most people would have done in that situation, but don't feel bad, TF isn't exactly a black tie affair. It took me a minute to figure out who you were and confirm it, but by then you were engaged in a conversation with someone else and I would have had to interrupt to say hello.

I don't recall if I had to relive myself, or check my tire pressure, but I don't recall getting up and leaving just because you were there. However, your arrival etiquette made it easy to get up, slap my friend on the back and move on to the task at hand without going out of my way to excuse myself in any other fashion.

Perhaps you're accustomed to people recognizing you and approaching you and that's how you generally meet them. If that's the case so be it, but don't take it as a snub because I didn't ask you for an autograph. In the end I would say we both acted a little inappropriately to the third parties at the table. Maybe next time.

As far as the Christian bantering's you and other are engaged in I would implore you to respect the beliefs of others. In turn I'm sure they will respect yours. You're not the only Christian on this site, but you're the only one making an ass of yourself over it. Everyone has their own beliefs and the good sense to know that TF isn't a Bible retreat and this isn't a gospels site.

Have a blessed day.

I didn't even remember sitting at a table with you, didn't know who you were. I seen you walk by my pit and look at me, then I seen you back with something printed on it and thought it might be you but didn't know for sure because I didn't know you were there. Now that I found out it was you I thought that was petty, you were not man enough to come over? I would have greeted you with a big smile just like anyone else. I have nothing against any of you 3 or 4 guys, I just think you get the wrong impression of me or maybe you just don't like me, but that wouldn't stop me from saying hi to any 3 wheel lover.

Now that I think about it I seen some guy off to my left in the pit next to Howdys that kept looking at me but I was taking to Jim and Howdy. Since I don't know too many faces on here it was hard for me to pick anyone out. The only other pit I got to go to was Jim Smith and I was there a long time. I planed on going out more Sat. night, but when I got the call from my wife and she was so frantic I had to rush home to her. She wanted me to stay, but I just couldn't. But there is always next year.

--
    Well there ya go, you don't remember sitting next to me and I don't remember seeing you at your pit LOL. The only time I looked at your pit was when I took a photo of it and you weren't there. Like I said, maybe next time.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Well there ya go, you don't remember sitting next to me and I don't remember seeing you at your pit LOL. The only time I looked at your pit was when I took a photo of it and you weren't there. Like I said, maybe next time.
    Now that's funny, you wanted a pic of my pit, but you wouldn't come over and see me. Are you that skeered of me? You guys talk about how much your a family of trikers that get along so great, but you could, or would come around when I wasn't there, But you did and you turned and looked at me because when you turned away I seen something on the back of your race shirt to where I thought it must be you. Crazy

--
    Now that's funny, you wanted a pic of my pit, but you wouldn't come over and see me. Are you that skeered of me? You guys talk about how much your a family of trikers that get along so great, but you could, or would come around when I wasn't there, But you did and you turned and looked at me because when you turned away I seen something on the back of your race shirt to where I thought it must be you. Crazy
    Wow! You think I went out of my way to avoid you??? LOL!!! Did it occurs to you that I might have been going somewhere when I walked past your pit, or that the photo i took was of the crappers and not your pits??? I really is all about you isn't it? Like I said, get help.
    It sucks to get old

the tecate kid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I just wanted to say thanks again Mickey. What a stand up guy. To work that hard and not take a time shows just how much character you truly have. Next year I owe you a beer. N/A of course!
    I had worked so hard on this 110 to get it running, then when I went to put the gas tank back on I seen the frame was broke, I mean just about all the way in half, but they still went out and tried to race it! "are you crazy" lol It didn't make but 3/4th of a lap, but I can say he rode the wheels off it! lol

Attachment 232941Attachment 232942
    Been There...Dug That.

the tecate kid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Sorry, that was supposed to say "not take a DIME"
    Been There...Dug That.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Wow! You think I went out of my way to avoid you??? LOL!!! Did it occurs to you that I might have been going somewhere when I walked past your pit, or that the photo i took was of the crappers and not your pits??? I really is all about you isn't it? Like I said, get help.
    Crappers and Pits. Google that!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by the tecate kid View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks again Mickey. What a stand up guy. To work that hard and not take a time shows just how much character you truly have. Next year I owe you a beer. N/A of course!
    Thanks, the people that know me because they met me in person know what I'm like, and it was fun for me to help people, you couldn't pay me for doing something that brought smiles to everyone I met.

These internet goons guy act all high and mighty, but couldn't face me face to face. It shows what they really are, not the nice 3 wheel people I met. Heck even a guy that got mad at me on face book came up and shook my hand, and yesterday even bought a set of fenders, those are real people , not the phonies that talk big but in their hearts a very small.

Thanks for taking the time to post!

--
    Sounds like there are a couple relationships here that need worked on. I encourage everyone to try to step into the opposite persons shoes. I also encourage everyone to de-escalate. If everyone steps back and steps down and tries to give everyone the benefit of the doubt instead of thinking the worst of the situation I'm sure things can work out.

Do we need to lock the thread for a while so everyone can cool off? Lets try to work towards righting the relationships instead of heading in the wrong direction. I don't know a single one of you guys who wouldn't want to accomplish that. Am I right?

I think we do need to lock this thread. Time to cool off. Don't let it bleed into other threads or some time off will be handed out.

Think about how this thread looks to outsiders. This thread makes this whole site look badly. I don't appreciate it.
    Last edited by Louis Mielke; 07-05-2016 at 10:13 AM.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //