//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anyone going to the NEEDT round 4?

--

Anyone going to the NEEDT round 4?

Anyone going to the NEEDT round 4 in Milan, Michigan? My wife and I are going to head out after work Friday so we won't make the practice.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I may go to watch. Site says 1st, ,2nd, 3rd of july. Then i see round 5 at Pine lake, Jefferson, OH so, im not sure which to attend.I need to do some more investigating. I definitely want to see the best 3 wheeler flat track/ flat track racing of the two.
    Last edited by fieldy; 06-29-2016 at 12:06 AM.

--
    Round 4 is Friday and Saturday the 1st and 2nd, but Friday is practice only. Saturday is going to be an early start because they don't have lights so the racing needs to be over by dusk. Round 5 would be the better one to go watch, it's a 2 day event, July 22nd -24th (friday is pracitce only),and will have trikers from all over the country. It's the premier event of the year. Turnout will be 6 or 7 to 1 versus the round 4 race. But some of the best riders will also be at round 4, so you should probably go to both. Lol.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Joe, I don't know if you went. Jason said they wouldn't go there again.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //