//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: TF 2016: The good, the bad and the ugly.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    He was one of "the group".
    Yes I know, it was his brother that got air lifted, just wanted to know his name.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    To the best of my knowledge that information hasn't yet been made public. I'm not going to say just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    To the best of my knowledge that information hasn't yet been made public. I'm not going to say just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just wanted to know if they were any of the 40 or so friend requests I got on FaceBook after Trike Fest. The guy wanted me to sign his cast just as I was packing up, and he said it was his brother that got air lifted out, jokingly I said "what's wrong with you guys" after he told me that.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Who was the guy that broke his arm at the barrel race, the one with the pink cast on?
    That was a dude named Eli Adams the kid in the pink cast. He is a friend of the kid got a collapsed lung and concussion and two broken ribs they were saying he was making a full recovery and he wasn't being stupid going down the road. I guess he sid some dude in a jeep was flying up that road. So he swerved and lost control right to the tree and down the ditch. Tim and I came up right behind them right after that happened. I was the guy on the Sasquatch 340.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Russman1986; 07-11-2016 at 05:45 AM.

--
    Getting real tired of this guys. We appreciate everyone's concern and desire to do something but this constant back and forth about it is getting old. A course of action for next year is being discussed.

I suggest everyone self moderate themselves and take a week off from the forum or at least the topic. Go post something about 3 wheelers and not ignorant people. You may be being civil about it but it's time to let it cool off. It's actually kind of pain to log into the admin panel to give people temporary bans and I really don't feel like doing it multiple times. If I have to I will and it'll be everyone involved regardless of their intentions or position.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //