//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 84 200x with 200 Livan ohc running lean

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingcricket View Post
    O yeah case bolted right on perfect but splines are different for the kicker converter gear, so still couldn't get that to work.
    Fine with me, I never run the kicker on a lifan electric start anyway! As a matter of fact most of the quad sourced engines dont have one. Thats great news, saves a ton of headache on the lifan swaps!!

--
    Well your welcome lol that's the first thing I did when I bought the motor, was check and see about the kicker. Was gonna try taking the motor apart and seeing if I could just swap out the shafts but who wants to rip apart a brand new motor.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingcricket View Post
    Well your welcome lol
    Nice even trade for the carb info! It rarely works out that way. I expect to see more of these 145cc motors and more lifan swaps popping up so it's great to have tips available. On the quad motors, all you'd have to do is close up the kicker hole on the Honda cover and boom you're done. It also makes it an option for those that might want their lifan engine swap to look and function more like original.

--
    Not quite even my left fork was bent lol. Got it straightened out and had too much air in the left tire, goes a lot straighter now.

--
    Its funny I can't find a single picture of my exact motor, I found some specs and pics on the engine number but it was a different horizontal engine. Just looking on Google of course.

--
    So I put the 98 main in with the 34 pilot, because the 35 I have is a different thread type. It ran rich at full throttle so I took my baffle off so it's loud again but that leaned it out enough. I was trying to find the pilot online but don't see any like that.

[IMG][/IMG]

Wonder about just tapping the thread size into the new carb, think it's m4 x 7mm.
    Last edited by Kingcricket; 07-31-2016 at 02:57 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //