//ArrowChat Code

Thread: places to ride in southern missouri

jonolanracin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

places to ride in southern missouri

I know about st joe state park in farmington and leerjaks thats closed now but ive heard thete are a couple more placrs near that atea and was wondering if anyone where they are . do they have camping and do they allow night riding. I like st joe but it sucks they dont let you ride at night

--
    For what it's worth, I went to Chadwick (can't remember the name of the park) back in '02. It's between Springfield and Branson. It was a nice place to ride, but the people I went with made it a not-so-fun experience and haven't been back since.

jonolanracin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Never been there ill look it up . trying to find a new spot to go next month for a rew days i found what looks like a nice place called byrds adventure center in ozark arkansa but its 5 hours away

Queef Chief is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Posting this for Darren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Just got back from st joe today. I still love it. My 9 year old loves it too. They have a new food and general store called the finish line. The guy running it told me they are having a night ride once a year that is guided. Not that fun but not many are allowing night riding these days.
    I would love to get a large group of trikes this fall at st joe like the old days?
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    True i remember when we had 20 or more trikes there every ride lol if st joe would allow night riding it would be great

--
    Thats why i want to try byrds they allow night riding

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //