//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Holy suite frig!

--
    I enjoyed the shat out of my 5 days there. I would raise my hand to volunteer to ride around and see that everything is copacetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xowner View Post
    Can you 100% prove or kno who did it ?
    I can honestly say that I can't prove who did it. I used my lithium pack to jump someone's vehicle and that was the only time It got used. The next time I needed it for my own use, it was already gone and I had to borrow Tecate kids dad's battery charger. My brand new Honda generator that I bought for this outing I noticed gone after breakfast Saturday. The money in my friends truck was noticed when we went to buy the trimoto 125 from the Ohio guys in the campsite next to us

None of my group are drinkers, so nothing was forgotten anywhere. On the other hand, we all were early to bed every night
    Last edited by pickup-truckin; 07-13-2016 at 06:53 PM.
    79- 110
    81- 70
    82- 200
    83- 200es
    84- 110, 110, 125m, 200es 200es 4x2
    85- yt60, 110, 125m, 200x, 250sx, 250sx, 350x(storm trooper), missile
    86- 125, 125, klt110, alt125, klt185, ytm225drs
    87- 250sx, 125, 125

(Coolster, wolverine, grizzly, taotao, trail rover, & Baja too)

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Man that sucks! In the future, chain and lock your generator to your truck or trailer. We do every time we go anywhere. There is always someone anywhere you go that is looking to snag something. Its a shame but that's life I guess.

--
    Live and learn for next year I guess. Just didn't think it was necessary. Guess I just count my blessings that the 10k ring didn't grow legs
    79- 110
    81- 70
    82- 200
    83- 200es
    87- 250sx, 125, 125

--
    Quote Originally Posted by pickup-truckin View Post
    I enjoyed the shat out of my 5 days there. I would raise my hand to volunteer to ride around and see that everything is copacetic.

I can honestly say that I can't prove who did it. I used my lithium pack to jump someone's vehicle and that was the only time It got used. The next time I needed it for my own use, it was already gone and I had to borrow Tecate kids dad's battery charger. My brand new Honda generator that I bought for this outing I noticed gone after breakfast Saturday. The money in my friends truck was noticed when we went to buy the trimoto 125 from the Ohio guys in the campsite next to us

None of my group are drinkers, so nothing was forgotten anywhere. On the other hand, we all were early to bed every night
    Thats horse man, Sorry to hear all that stuff "grew legs". Thieves are about the lowest forum of scum .
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    I had a blast stayed 5 days and made alot of friends and got some new parts resources. I just can't belive some one would do something like that. I feel for ya. My brother Tim put his new fox race helment on his handle bars. We stood 2 foot from it watching the herk and jerk. Someone just nabbed it rite off his bike. We had to call it a night bc he couldn't ride without a helment. Got up early Sunday and headed back home. Just a shame. I loaned all sorts of tools out and every one of them came back. My tool box and gennie was just sitting out at camp. I guess I Just lucked out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

WOW! That is by far the worst case of thievery I've ever even heard talked about at Haspin before. I am really sorry about that for you

--
    Live n learn. I'll just tighten my safeguarding habits next year.

On a positive note, a YouTube channel called "ATV on demand" produced a video about the 200x and they asked to use my aerial footage for their overview and intro of haspin acres where they did their testings:

https://youtu.be/ilFRlI9i-9I
    My stuff starts around 17:30 but the whole video is awesome
    79- 110
    81- 70
    82- 200
    83- 200es
    87- 250sx, 125, 125

--
    It sounds like my brother went to trike fest! (he didn't). Dude is a low life hard core. We've had a really nice 4 wheeler among other big ticket items given away courtesy of him, of course.

The only deterrent we had found that works is cameras. He wont come around cameras.

I've never been to Trike fest, so I don't know the layout. But if possible, can cameras be set up? Maybe wireless type that saves over Wifi to a laptop. There is plenty of batteries to run cameras. Heck, even a deer cam. http://www.trailcampro.com/pages/how-to-catch-a-thief <- They sound tough, Trail and Pro are in the name!

PS, make sure the laptop/computer or what ever is locked up.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    Cameras are possible for those who want to, but there's no designated campsites for a power hookup and I feel that for the couple of days that im there, ill just safeguard my belongings. Had there been vandalism, I'm sure other actions would have been implemented. From the post-celebration talks n chatter (and vows of going shadow ) I would hope it was just an isolated occurrence that won't have to be dealt with next year.
    79- 110
    81- 70
    82- 200
    83- 200es
    87- 250sx, 125, 125

--
    Power hook ups are coming!
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    I see thieves the same. Walking Turds. My crazy brother, the thief, will hit up the same events each year to steal from people. The problem with crazy brother, is he's somewhat smart... It makes it so we can't legally pin something on him.

He robbed a gold course for over $10k with of tools and ground the engraving and serial numbers off the ones he had laying around.. Cops can't prove those aren't his.
    Push a gash in the sheet metal in one of my cars. Cops can't prove the paint on his truck bed is't mine.
    Takes everything out of the shop i built and throws it outside... Cops says the building is split between the properties we live on and he can do what ever he wants.

Solar+battery may be a friend for cameras. Those things scare the heck out of him. Now you have to watch each camera with a camera. Thieves will take them down. Maybe people can start buying those car DVRs? Enough of those oughtta work!
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

the tecate kid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I would still like to find the pussies who were planning to steal my 110 after the motocross.
    Been There...Dug That.

jonolanracin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    We used to have our farm shop robbed often and knew for sure who it was and like cops were no help so we went out and bought all new tools power washer genarator and such where we had plenty of big boxes laying outside for all the thieves to see and just waited in shop that night let them come and turned on the lights and beat the crap out of them called cops and we havnt robbed since lol

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Just my personal opinion, but I'm extremely confident if we ban one specific group that will be at least 75% of the problem. I'm a fairly seasoned Trikefest attendee and I've never locked any of my stuff, ever. There was never a need nor should there be in the future. I feel as though the elimination of those we know are trouble coupled with the increased awareness of everyone possible who attends should be enough to quell this hiccup.

It makes me sick knowing these people caused as much damage as they did but we can prevent it in the future. If for whatever reason they "can't" be banned from the event, I'd venture to guess they'll wish they had been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Just when I wanted to add my bit of how the campsite next to me had literally hundreds of dollars taken from out of their truck, and my lithium jumper pack and my generator was gone

My bad. Had to have it known
    That's terrible; That stuff never happens at Haspins!!

Apparently some bad people have welcomed themselves to Trikefest. There are lots of eyes and ears there and I hope it doesn't force us to lock doors etc. etc.

I usually can't associate dishonest people with a 3 wheeler. I have a trail cam as well; You just have to hope they don't see it and steal that as well.

I just linked my Go Pro 3 to my note 4, so I can plug it in for the battery life and let it record on my phone. Darren Hall helped me get that done...

I know the obnoxious ass-hats names and gave them to the right source. If Billy bans them from TF, they can be banned at Haspins altogether as well. What a shame it's turning this way. I hope it can be ended quickly.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //