//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Holy suite frig!

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by the tecate kid View Post
    I would still like to find the pussies who were planning to steal my 110 after the motocross.
    Isn't that the one the broke in half or was that someone else? If it was the one that broke, I camped right next to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobMonster View Post
    Isn't that the one the broke in half or was that someone else? If it was the one that broke, I camped right next to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
    He doesn't post much anymore, but yes, that was his.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by the tecate kid View Post
    I would still like to find the pussies who were planning to steal my 110 after the motocross.
    We have an idea who that may have been, but I'd be lying if I said it were anything more than an assumption. There are people who definitely should not be allowed back to Haspin in my opinion and I venture to guess incidents such as these would disappear with just the elimination of very few people. The veteran members who know each other, regardless of how much time you spend with each other or don't, we all know who's been going there for years and we need to count on each other to make it known to the offending camp they might not want to continue their behavior. Some people just may have to be removed, plain and simple. If I see certain people from last year at Haspin again this year it won't be long before I catch them in the act of something. I can lurk like you have no idea and I spend a lot of time off on my own. I saw enough last year without even looking.

So ideally, I'd like to work to eliminate any future problems such as these and I hope at least some of my fellow long time members will stand up if someone needs to be spoken to. They didn't like being approached by a group of equal size and when we stopped just one of them at my camp for riding without a helmet he was very confrontational. There were three of us and he had no problems trying to shoot his mouth off. Someone ended up shutting him up before the problem escalated, but the point is these boys would rather fight than even consider listening to the very generous and basic rules. It's either going to take the sheriff to get them out or a large group of us. Either way is fine with me.

Trikefest has always been a place where random people can wander into just about any camp they wanted and you'd be with friends.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //