//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Holy suite frig!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Holy suite frig!

Louis are you serious? I haven't seen a thread in such dyer need of moderation in a long, long time, and there's no moderation to be found. Finally everything stabilizes and a civil conversation ensues and now the ban comes out? Talk about the winner and the runner up for the too little too late award! Don't like the thread? Don't read it! We're having a civil conversation here! Thanks for making your lop-sided slant so obvious bud! Great work!

Trike lives matter!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 07-21-2016 at 05:05 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I second that!

--
    Just when I wanted to add my bit of how the campsite next to me had literally hundreds of dollars taken from out of their truck, and my lithium jumper pack and my generator was gone

My bad. Had to have it known
    79- 110
    81- 70
    82- 200
    83- 200es
    84- 110, 110, 125m, 200es 200es 4x2
    85- yt60, 110, 125m, 200x, 250sx, 250sx, 350x(storm trooper), missile
    86- 125, 125, klt110, alt125, klt185, ytm225drs
    87- 250sx, 125, 125

(Coolster, wolverine, grizzly, taotao, trail rover, & Baja too)

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    These words are from Russman1986 in the thread that was closed. I tried but I cannot leave this alone.

"That was a dude named Eli Adams the kid in the pink cast. He is a friend of the kid got a collapsed lung and concussion and two broken ribs they were saying he was making a full recovery and he wasn't being stupid going down the road. I guess he sid some dude in a jeep was flying up that road. So he swerved and lost control right to the tree and down the ditch. Tim and I came up right behind them right after that happened. I was the guy on the Sasquatch 340."

I remember you from the river. You had the one wheel peel. I'm not sure if you saw what I did, I'm not even positive what days I saw it because it was more than one day.

These guys were racing up and down the driveway and over the bridge into town. I watched them doing it over and over and over. I watched a vehicle (S-10 Blazer or Jeep Cherokee) driving entirely too fast up the driveway with a trike going full speed a foot off his rear bumper as I was going the other way. You don't know me well so my word doesn't mean much to you but for those who know me I'll tell you this; these guys lie, cheat, steal, and look for problems everywhere they go. They are absolutely at fault for ending up in the hospital. They are admitted novices (I can show you them admitting that themselves) and in one story he had "wet brakes", now there's a completely different story. Where's the vehicle that ran him off the road? Disappeared? No investigation, no citation?

It was a matter of time before something happened to these guys with the way they were acting, no question. It's been proven. 750 some-odd acres to raise hell and tear up and these guys are doing hot laps up and down the driveway and across the bridge into town. Whatever the excuse, there is no excuse.

Last edited by fabiodriven; 07-11-2016 at 11:37 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

--
    Quote Originally Posted by pickup-truckin View Post
    Just when I wanted to add my bit of how the campsite next to me had literally hundreds of dollars taken from out of their truck, and my lithium jumper pack and my generator was gone

So sorry to hear that. I hate thieves and hope they have a special kind of hell awaiting them. I was surrounded by 1st class people at all times and there was always someone in our camp area. My truck was parked about 40 yards away and I thought the alarm went off one evening, but never confirmed that it was mine.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Thanks for the support fabiodriven. Thanks for calling me out publicly basically because you don't like how things are being handled. So sorry it's not to your specification and liking. You know maybe if you didn't respond to some of this nonsense it wouldn't escalate and we wouldn't have the mess to clean up to begin with. Instead all you want to do is be Mr. Justice Warrior even though so far all you've really accomplished is some bickering on a internet forum.

I tried to talk to you about this privately and obviously everything I said fell on deaf ears. I didn't ban anyone. I told people to chill out and locked the thread. As I tried to explain to you I don't spend every minute of my day reading every last thread. I have a family that takes priority over this place and a couple of peoples internet bickering. Some times it goes days in between my visits here so I come on, get caught up on a thread and try to make a judgement call.

You keep going on about wanting moderation. That's not what you want, you want a lynching. The truth is everyone who continued to escalate the crap in that thread needed temp banned including YOU! Instead i just told everyone to chill out.

I didn't ban anyone. I said for everyone to self moderate themselves or maybe some bans would get handed out. Thanks for helping out the team by listening to my request for everyone to self moderate.

You're so good at calling people out. Why are you only alluding to what you really mean? You want Mickey Dunlap banned. Come on. You needed to call me out so jump up and down and tell everyone here how the mod team isn't banning Mickey Dunlap because he's Mr. Famous. If you're going to piss on me then come hard. You and a few others aren't adult enough to just ignore the man and let him fluff his feathers. Until you start going on with him about pretty much nothing there's never an issue other then he likes to go on about nothing.

Well for everyone in the audience here's a clue. When there are a handful of people bickering and making jackasses of themselves we can either ban everyone involved or none.
    So what do you want John?

Tell me exactly what you want and I'll do it and when people complain to me I'll point my finger to fabiodriven and explain he knows whats best for the whole board.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Louis are you serious? I haven't seen a thread in such dyer need of moderation in a long, long time, and there's no moderation to be found. Finally everything stabilizes and a civil conversation ensues and now the ban comes out? Talk about the winner and the runner up for the too little too late award! Don't like the thread? Don't read it! We're having a civil conversation here! Thanks for making your lop-sided slant so obvious bud! Great work!

Trike lives matter!!!

And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by pickup-truckin View Post

Can you 100% prove or kno who did it ? So we can do something about it
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--

Are the mods serious?!

Banning Mickey when Mickey deserved to be banned would have been great. He was becoming more of the problem than anything else. I get the feeling he's since figured out what is going on here and had you been reading up on what it is you're supposed to be moderating you'd see Mickey and I have had two civil posts towards one another. That's two more than ever. Breaking out the ban at the point when things are going well is akin to kicking the dog a week after he shite on the floor.

That's great you all are working on this behind the scenes and it is appreciated. It's unfortunate it took an act of congress to get to that point and my name has to suffer for it. It's not as if I'm doing this for fun or I want people to think I'm in arsehole, but if that's what it takes I'll take the hit. I already said that. This event is more important than me.

The work you are doing behind the scenes is appreciated, but I'd venture to guess the work being conducted has a fair amount to do with the information I've provided. It was presented to me by a member that felt I should be the one to know, most likely because the both of us had multiple run ins with this group throughout the week. I made it clear what I knew, what I saw, and what I had and it took a lot longer than I expected before someone took the initiative to finally ask me about it. I pretty much had to insist and try to force this information upon the powers that be with my right hand while fighting off pointless Mickey attacks and bible verses with my left. And now you want to moderate? I merely wanted to hand over what I knew and nobody cared as much as I did, so yes, I will steer the ship should the opportunity present itself and if someone is more fit than me that's fine. We're all on this bus together. If I walk to the front and there's no driver, I'm taking the wheel.

I'm not on a Mickey hunt so don't impress that upon me. The man was in the way of important business and the community could see that.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Once again...

I explained that I came in a day late to what looked like a bunch of bickering and closed a thread and asked people to chill out. I banned no one. I compared people stepping back and self moderating to the equivalent of bans. Don't see whats confusing about that.

Everyone appreciates your efforts. I will add though, we can have lists of names and eye witness accounts galore but we have to come up with a solution that is actually enforceable and a list at the door of undesirable people isn't going to be effective. The team is discussing what action we can take. Hastily doling out internet justice isn't going to accomplish much.

It's appreciated you're being civil. I continue to ask, when something that makes your skin crawl gets said, ignore it and find something else to focus on. Better yet, put him on your ignore list. I mean that, I have several people I never see because I have them ignored. It my makes my time here more pleasant.I recommend everyone utilize the feature.

I called you and left a voice mail btw.

--

Are the mods serious?!

Alright very good and I saw you calling. I apologize I didn't answer but I should have been asleep hours ago.

I apologize for getting carried away but I am passionate. I said last week I was done but when things calmed down I got back in. I'll back it down. These people have just really made me angry.

I understand it's a job you have to do and I've never done it. Just doing this is getting to me and this isn't a requirement. I don't mean to offend.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

The only thing I'd add in hopes of giving people some perspective. No one wants to volunteer to be a part of the brute squad. No one wants to use their vacation time to come to Trikefest and police other people.
    People will stop volunteering to help out if that's what's expected of them.

--
    Thank you. I mean it. And seriously you need to get it off your chest, you want to talk. Call me. If i can't answer at the moment I'll call you back. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Alright very good and I saw you calling. I apologize I didn't answer but I should have been asleep hours ago.

I apologize for getting carried away but I am passionate. I said last week I was done but when things calmed down I got back in. I'll back it down. These people have just really made me angry.

I understand it's a job you have to do and I've never done it. Just doing this is getting to me and this isn't a requirement. I don't mean to offend.

--
    I can move through that place undetected. I already do it. I saw a lot this year and I wasn't even looking.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I truly appreciate all the work that has been done to help correct the problems we had this year. I, like everyone else look forward to TF every year because it's a great group of people. I will be happy to help keep the peace if asked to as I'm sure others will. It wouldn't be a full time job while your there, just keep your eyes peeled for helmets, stupidity ect and don't be shy to say something. It will help protect the vacation we all love. We don't need night sticks and riot gear, just the nerve to say what needs said. Thanks again

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //