//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Honda Odyssey FL250 ....Parts still available??

Leevvii is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Honda Odyssey FL250 ....Parts still available??

I was wondering, are there still parts available for the Honda Odyssey FL250 nowadays?? I can get one locally, but I imagine they would be a bit hard to get parts for , just checking before jumping in. Any fellow Aussie owners out there, can parts be gotten in Australia?

--
    Parts availability is pretty low in Australia. Best way of dealing with spare parts is to either buy a second machine as a spare parts unit or, simply buy the parts from USA and get them shipped. Be prepared to pay for the shipping though, as it can be quite expensive depending on what you need.

That being said, they make for a fun project. I have one in the works currently. Where in Australia are you located?
    Forget the whales.. Save the 2-Stroke!

RUNMEDOWN is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    for info on parts got to oddatv.com and for clutch info/weights/parts go to Cartsgonewild.com its a modified golf cart site but it has a lot of info on setting comet clutches, parts and mods.
    85 ATC110 - The Greatest ATC of all time - (My First - new in 85)
    83 FL250 - Odyssey w/420cc - SOLD
    82 185s -10.25:1 piston, Full 200x upper, Goki Electric start - SOLD
    84 200x - Auto-X - Weisco Hi-comp, Cam'd, Bassani'd, Westcoast swinger, -SOLD
    82 200E Big Red -SOLD
    85 ATC250ES Big Red - Snow Plow !

Leevvii is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by terminal velcty View Post
    Parts availability is pretty low in Australia. Best way of dealing with spare parts is to either buy a second machine as a spare parts unit or, simply buy the parts from USA and get them shipped. Be prepared to pay for the shipping though, as it can be quite expensive depending on what you need.

That being said, they make for a fun project. I have one in the works currently. Where in Australia are you located?
    Thanks mate, im in Newy, NSW
    n

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //