//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Got a bit banged up at work yesterday, but could have easily been alot worse

--
    Damn, glad you're ok Joe. Happens so fast.....Don't .get too used to those damn drugs,,,stretch till it hurts a LOT. Keep it limber what you can.And listen to your body. I've had more friends go to the hospital and get wrong reports than I can count. Take care !!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Roger that Bill!

I'm not big on taking pills and a majority of them will most likely go down the toilet.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Damn Joe! Glad to hear you're going to be ok. You and Greg maybe need to consider opening a chainsaw service center and get indoors where it's a little safer.

PS. Tell your work friends to lay off your "ball"!
    It sucks to get old

--
    PPE has saved my ass many times…and I have many injuries from not wearing it (50% vision in my right eye, huge chainsaw scar on thigh, etc). My personal best was a cocky Resident at work laughing at me when I offered him a face mask and gown for performing an incision/drainage on a HUGE abcess. I got the last laugh and he had to take the HIV prophylaxis…and throw away his nice shirt…

Glad you'r OK, sounds like it could have been a "widow maker"...
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Glad you're okay Joe. Heal up and get some R&R.

--
    I( got hit on the head once. They x rayed my head and didn't find anything lol

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    Roger that Bill!

I'm not big on taking pills and a majority of them will most likely go down the toilet.
    That's were they normally end up anyways lol
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    You know guys it's funny... when I was younger I didn't take things as seriously as I do now as far as PPE when working with dangerous equipment or in a dangerous environment. At some point, not sure exactly when or why, I started taking these things much more seriously. I suppose it comes with getting a bit older and realizing that one is not invincible as many people think when they are young, myself included.

There was a time I wanted to go skydiving in the worst way too... But now, no thanks. There was a time that I didn't think anything of doing 100mph on a snowmobile on a frozen lake, but now I think about things like a track blowing off, ice heaves and other things that will ruin your day at that speed... I guess it's part of the aging process.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    I think going skydiving "in the worst way" would be doing so without a parachute.
    Last edited by tripledog; 07-14-2016 at 09:18 AM.

--
    Yes, and having kids might help that process, too. There are young adults getting hurt, badly, around here. Jumping off 10'-20' rocks into the lake, 1-paralyzed, 1- in ICU, 1-drowned.older guy jumped off his boat (after a few drinks)to retrieve his hat-never resurfaced, his friends were drinking, also, & couldn't find him.
    So many people moving here, its getting real busy.
    Ironically, yesterday, on my way back to town from work, I was waiting for a car at this stop sign, when I noticed what appeared to be a homeless guy walking in front of me to. As the car passed he walked at me and around to my passenger window were he meet my PPE "Lucy girl". As he looked in she jumped on window and barked hard enough to make him jump. He then yelled obscenities as I drove off. A cement truck behind me and service call to get to I kept going but wanted to stop real bad for some crazy reason. Later I wished I stood by why police checked him out. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	2.50 MB 
ID:	233377
    Almost 13 and still at the front line. Always willing to protect.

--
    Glad to hear you're okay overall, could have been much worse. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    1985 Tri-Z 250
    1985 ATC250R

--
    Now that's using your head, Red... ( preferably not as a sledge though) You got very lucky, keep using that ppe! Rest up and enjoy your vacation!
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--
    I'm really glad you're ok.

...Did anyone check his brain?
    Quick! Whats the bore of an 84 ATC 250r!!?
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //