--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    I prefer fembots.
    Yeah Baby!!!
    It sucks to get old

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I was looking for a Scooter, Ironchop or Glamy post on Turkey and this is what I found
    Now that's an odd meal suggestion.

--
    I myself never had any altercations or bad blood for "the bot", but in my opinion he did seem overbearing at times. Apparently the staff found that to be the case as well.... If I recall, he had been banned for a fairly lengthy amount of time once before... his own fault for not changing his ways when he was allowed to come back.

I have no problem with banning... This site is not public property, we are guests here. If people can't play by the rules put in place by the site owners, then consequences happen, end of story. Don't like it, find another hangout. Pretty simple.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    I liked that Mopar thread.

I was thinking of dropping a BB in my elco after following that thread.

Perhaps my exposure to the bot was limited. My interactions with the bot seemed fine to me.

However I haven't read all the threads said "bot" participated in so I may have a different view.

Still dislike banning though.

I prefer fembots.
    Maybe you should go and educate yourself before you start making passive aggressive references to "thin skinned" members who conspired to have the Great One banned. Like I said, that guy was anything but a victim here. He made his bed, he has to lay in it. There is a reason he was banned not once, but multiple times from here and several other forums around the net. The dude is an Internet Degenerate, plain and simple. Why the fawk am I even discussing this guy?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Maybe you should go and educate yourself before you start making passive aggressive references to "thin skinned" members who conspired to have the Great One banned
    Maybe you should go read my posts. I don't defend him. I'm simply stating my interactions with him and my limited observations of him. Seems like a long winded bot to me but that's all.....nothing ugly to me.

You seem to have a lot of aggression towards him. Maybe he's under your skin........that's why your "fawking" talking about him.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Now that's an odd meal suggestion.
    Turkey....now I'm getting hungry!

--
    Maybe you should go read my posts. I don't defend him. I'm simply stating my interactions with him and my limited observations of him. Seems like a long winded bot to me but that's all.....nothing ugly to me.

You seem to have a lot of aggression towards him. Maybe he's under your skin........that's why your "fawking" talking about him.
    I did read your post, hence my response to educate yourself on his past behavior before assigning labels (thin skinned) on something you admittedly have little knowledge of. You were the one referring to everyone having thin skin. You made the reference to the one who throws the second punch is the one who gets punished, as if he was just simply defending himself against unprovoked attacks. Trust me when I say this, we are much better off without that guy here. I don't like bullies, and if you happened to not take 100 percent of his advise, he and his counterparts would follow you around in every thread you were in and turn everything into a pissing match.

--
    I did read your post, hence my response to educate yourself on his past behavior before assigning labels (thin skinned) on something you admittedly have little knowledge of.
    Well.....as a gentleman........I will concede I do not have an understanding on The Great Ones (aka the bot) past behavior. I do now recall a brief "back and forth" with him on BigRedGrizzlys 200x thread. I don't tend to feed bots so I don't experience what perhaps others may. But through the minutiae I did learn things.

Now I don't know why I'm talking about him myself.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I was wondering why things had gotten so quiet on here. I was looking for a Scooter, Ironchop or Glamy post on Turkey and this is what I found
    Meh....Busy with some epic wicked cool personal stuff right now so I'm mostly ignoring the news.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Speaking of great ones, where are Aramid and Quicksilver these days?
    It sucks to get old

--
    What you guys seem to fail to understand is there is no keeping anyone here happy.

On one hand the mod team is constantly getting brow beat with "there's no moderation at 3Wheelerworld" "they let anything go" "the whole forum is going down hill" "not family friendly anymore" "all the new idiots have run off the old members"

Then we get threads like this were people complain that "the entertaining people have been banned." You want a show, go somewhere else. We want a relatively clean forum that is generally all audiences appropriate. I'm "sorry not sorry" to you people who don't understand that. Barnett is constantly a nuisance whether he is technically doing anything wrong or not. Running up to the line, and touching your foot on it just to get a rise out of the people in charge is enough reason to give some people some time off.

Participating in stupid internet arguments is another great reason to get some time off. If the people involved would just post and have conversation without behaving like children then the mod team wouldn't have anything to do and people wouldn't have anything to complain about the "low quality" of this forum and how it used to "a great forum".

Now I'm leaving this thread open but honestly I should lock it because it is nothing but knocking the mod team and the decisions they make. I'm leaving it open because it seems to be civilized discussion. Don't give me a reason to lock it.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Mielke View Post
    What you guys seem to fail to understand is there is no keeping anyone here happy.
    Your incorrect. We understand its difficult to keep everyone happy. It is illustrated by this thread where some folks see no foul and others do. I do not envy your duties.

Then we get threads like this were people complain that "the entertaining people have been banned."
    Do not confuse complaining with voicing an opinion. It's simply that. And likewise....like every other post since the start.....simply an opinion and observation

We want a relatively clean forum that is
    My posts where clean (except when repeating a comment), brief and concise. Others were using the "coded foul language" but not most.

If the people involved would just post and have conversation without behaving like children then the mod team wouldn't have anything
    Agreed

Ng this thread open but honestly I should lock it because it is nothing but knocking the mod team and the decisions they make.
    Once again...they are simply opinions and observations and you should not lock it. With the exception of a few aggressively opposed to the bot (which is not why I started this thread)........ it has been a good excercise in gentlemanly disagreement.

I'm leaving it open because it seems to be civilized discussion.
    Thank you

That was the intent from the beginning.

--
    My posts where clean (except when repeating a comment), brief and concise. Others were using the "coded foul language" but not most.

Once again...they are simply opinions and observations and you should not lock it. With the exception of a few aggressively opposed to the bot (which is not why I started this thread).
    Seriously, you don't have to be passive aggressive when tattling to a mod, just call me out since I seem to be the one that bothers you the most because I have an issue with people painting this guy as a victim.

You have been here a little over a year and Barnett has been suspended for the last four months of your tenure. Like I said earlier, educate yourself on the antics of this guy. Although most of his best work has probably been deleted.

Since we're talking about confusing the intent of the message, don't confuse my passion for aggression. That guy is a cancer to this community which I hold very close to my heart. I have met, ridden with, raced with, burned the midnight oil with, and frankly have made some very good and close relationships with a lot of guys on this forum. Barnett tried everything he could to disrupt any type of harmony that existed here with not only me, but several of the people I consider friends.

I don't advocate banning hardly anyone, because face it, we're all different and will have different views of different things, but when a guy tries his absolute hardest to create nothing but turmoil throughout the community, it's time to go. There are several people here whom I just don't really care to converse with or just don't care much for, but just because I don't agree with their views or their online personality, doesn't mean I think they should be banned. This guy though, different story.

--
    Seriously, you don't have to be passive aggressive when tattling to a mod, just call me out since I seem to be the one that bothers you the most because I have an issue with people painting this guy as a victim.
    My God there's those words again..........passive aggressive.......like a re run. Get some new material.

You don't bother me....... You're probably a nice guy in real life. I can respect your opinion as a gentleman.

I may be wrong but I think he's a bot...a chat bot. A pre programmed algorithm. Someone brings him up and now I'm his champion cause I had positive interactions with him. Although to be honest....it is somewhat comical watching folks argue with a bot. It's like arguing with "Siri" or "Cortana" or "OK Google".

Had to edit........

I am going to self moderate now......it's the proper thing to do
    Last edited by knappyfeet; 07-19-2016 at 02:15 AM.

--
    My God there's those words again..........passive aggressive.......like a re run. Get some new material.
    You are being passive aggressive and now you are borderline trolling, move on.

I may be wrong but I think he's a bot...a chat bot. A pre programmed algorithm. Someone brings him up and now I'm his champion cause I had positive interactions with him. Although to be honest....it is somewhat comical watching folks argue with a bot. It's like arguing with "Siri" or "Cortana" or "OK Google".
    Its not comical, its degradation to this site.

I am going to self moderate now......it's the proper thing to do
    Please do, because you are starting to sound like Barnett.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //