//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: not even a week

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Please do, because you are starting to sound like Barnett.
    Well I don't want to sound like him so.......will do

I'll stop

--
    I've missed you buddy! Where ya been?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I`M just a little disappointed in you and jeagermeister for being so hard on Knappyfeet !......i get the hate for barn467 (actually i think it`s funny as hell how he gets under your thin skin) ....now i got nipples.......you want to milk me ?
    See, nothing passive aggressive here. Just calling me out like it should be. Are they nipples, or just little teets?

--

--
    He certainly knew what an EDIT button was!!

He had lots of information but sometimes, too much.....

Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Ah man........I was wondering where we was. I never knew he was banned.

I always thought he was a bot.

Who can type that much.......that fast with all those references?

He did have some good advice.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Ok how do you feel about a 16 yr. old having access to an assault rifle .....and bragging about it on an internet forum ? ....... i got nice nipples i get excited just looking at myself !!
    It makes me want to read old Barn posts while thinking of you looking at yourself.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    It makes me want to read old Barn posts while thinking of you looking at yourself.
    Way to go Bryan. Now you've gone and made the whole thread awkward.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    Way to go Bryan. Now you've gone and made the whole thread awkward.
    I know, the Glamster has that weird effect. Everytime I read one of his post, I tuck my junk and rub lotion on my skin whilst looking at looking at myself in the mirror.

--
    It's funny, I went back and re-read my post in this thread and lol'd. With everything going on in my life both good and bad, I'm letting this stuff get me worked up? Sometimes wearing your emotions on your sleeve isn't a good thing.

--
    UFC 202,,, Diaz or McGregor

--
    BTK would have been way to obvious.

--
    Oh thank God the group is back........now it feels right.

This place was getting a little boring and dull. Based on what Yeager and Passive Aggressive (a.k.a. bkm) stated, I did go back and read some of the bots posts. I can clearly see what they are talking about. He seemed to overwhelm a few threads with stuff.

Hey glamy........that buggy we are buying will be at my house in about 3 weeks. It's already desert ready. The only reason it's not here now is I have no room. Jwheeler has been to my house so he can confirm.......it's packed. I need to take one trailer to Vegas and then I will,have the room. The owner (which is a customer) said take your time....no rush. He's an older guy that always stored it indoors so its clean. They are really nice folks.

--
    At 16 I knew right from wrong and had access to the family gun safe that contained pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns, and ammo. I turned out relatively okay. At 16 almost every truck on the school parking lot had a shotgun or a 30-30 rifle on a rack in the back window. I don't know the incident you speak of, or if I do I don't remember it, but good people with access to guns don't bother me one bit. Trust me, the last thing I worry about when I go to work is a 16 year old that lives in a house with "assault weapons" and having access to them. Now if the kid is a raving lunatic and is a known menace, yes, but every law abiding gun owner in this country wasn't exposed to guns at 18 or 21 years old. I believe I was 8 years old when I was first taught about guns and safety.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Mielke View Post
    What you guys seem to fail to understand is there is no keeping anyone here happy.

On one hand the mod team is constantly getting brow beat with "there's no moderation at 3Wheelerworld" "they let anything go" "the whole forum is going down hill" "not family friendly anymore" "all the new idiots have run off the old members"

Then we get threads like this were people complain that "the entertaining people have been banned." You want a show, go somewhere else. We want a relatively clean forum that is generally all audiences appropriate. I'm "sorry not sorry" to you people who don't understand that. Barnett is constantly a nuisance whether he is technically doing anything wrong or not. Running up to the line, and touching your foot on it just to get a rise out of the people in charge is enough reason to give some people some time off.

Participating in stupid internet arguments is another great reason to get some time off. If the people involved would just post and have conversation without behaving like children then the mod team wouldn't have anything to do and people wouldn't have anything to complain about the "low quality" of this forum and how it used to "a great forum".

Now I'm leaving this thread open but honestly I should lock it because it is nothing but knocking the mod team and the decisions they make. I'm leaving it open because it seems to be civilized discussion. Don't give me a reason to lock it.
    I sent you a pm did you "lock" my '200x' thread?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Ok how do you feel about a 16 yr. old having access to an assault rifle .....and bragging about it on an internet forum ? ....... i got nice nipples i get excited just looking at myself !!
    Okay...gunna try to be civil....1st off... it's not an "assault rifle"... 2: I'm 15. 3:when have I ever "bragged" 4: "I got nice nipples I get excited just looking at my self" that is sick you're lucky there isn't someone on here that has a full time job that deals with sexual harassment.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AK47KID; 07-20-2016 at 10:56 PM.
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //