//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: not even a week

--

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ...none of you`re business ......
    don't you mean ...none of u'r business...

Does nobody care about UFC anymore? This world is going to shlt.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    At 16 I knew right from wrong and had access to the family gun safe that contained pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns, and ammo. I turned out relatively okay. At 16 almost every truck on the school parking lot had a shotgun or a 30-30 rifle on a rack in the back window. I don't know the incident you speak of, or if I do I don't remember it, but good people with access to guns don't bother me one bit. Trust me, the last thing I worry about when I go to work is a 16 year old that lives in a house with "assault weapons" and having access to them. Now if the kid is a raving lunatic and is a known menace, yes, but every law abiding gun owner in this country wasn't exposed to guns at 18 or 21 years old. I believe I was 8 years old when I was first taught about guns and safety.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    So I might as well defend my self from the "you're too young to shoot and have guns". I shot my first firearm when I was about 6 I think. It was an old break action 410. When I shot it all I did was pull the trigger pretty much because my grandfather was holding the shot gun. Then about 6 months later I got into shooting a 22. Atchuze cricket bolt action made in Germany. Pretty good plinker. Mind you I had VERY VERY close adult supervision. My step dad telling me how to hold the gun, where to aim, when to take it off safety and the old "squeeze the trigger slowly and breath" ect ect. Got my first gun at about 8 Y/O for Christmas. Never saw it tho unless we went skeet shooting. Back then I didn't even know where the guns were kept... then at the age of 10 I got a Mossberg 20GA same thing although I knew where it was kept but not ammo. (never really cared where the ammo was actually unless we went skeet shooting) then 3 years later... my step dad says we can get semi auto rifles for Christmas. My AK was I think $700 at the gun shop. (I picked it out). Got it for Christmas. This time I got to keep it in my room but wasn't allowed to touch it till I got to know how to use it. At the time of getting it I had only one mag and NO ammo for it for about 2 months. then in chrismas of 2014 I got my first handgun its a 9MM S&W 5906 model that stayed in my parents room till I got to know how it worked and operated.

BKM: my uncle frequently talks about how he had rifles in his truck while at school. Never shot anyone or pulled it out because ehe got in a fight.

Btw... I cleaned my AK and 9MM while I was in 3WW jail.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AK47KID; 07-20-2016 at 10:58 PM.
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    don't you mean ...none of u'r business...

Does nobody care about UFC anymore? This world is going to shlt.
    Nope not me. WWE ruined UFC for me

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    So I might as well defend my self from the "your too young to shoot and have guns". I shot my first firearm when I was about 6 I think. It was an old break action 410. When I shot it all I did was pull the trigger pretty much because my grandfather was holding the shot gun. Then about 6 months later I got into shooting a 22. Atchuze cricket bolt action made in Germany. Pretty good plinker. Mind you I had VERY VERY close adult supervision. My step dad telling me how to hold the gun, where to aim, when to take it off safety and the old "squeeze the triggers lowly and breath" ect ect. Got my first gun at about 8 Y/O for Christmas. Never saw it tho unless we went skeet shooting. Back then I didn't even know where the guns were kept... then at the age of 10 I got a Mossberg 20GA same thing although I knew where it was kept but not ammo. (never really cared where the ammo was actually unless we went skeet shooting) then 3 years later... my step dad says we can get semi auto rifles for Christmas. My AK was I think $700 at the gun shop. (I picked it out). Got it for Christmas. This time I got to keep it in my room but wasn't allowed to touch it till I got to know how to use it. At the time of getting it on had only one mag and NO ammo for it for about 2 months. then in chrismas of 2014 I got my first handgun its a 9MM S&W 5906 model that stayed in my parents room till I got to know how it worked and operated.

BKM: my uncle frequently talks about how he had rifles in his truck while at school. Never shot anyone or pulled it out because ehe got in a fight.

Btw... I cleaned my AK and 9MM while I was in 3WW jail.

I forgot to add. I shot an AR for the first time when I was 9, then shot my first handgun at 10 then shot a dragonuv ak when I was 12

--
    "your too young to shoot and have guns".
    Ugh lord please let it stop. You're too young to dismiss your education and the proper use of the contraction "you're" and the determiner "your". Others here are probably beyond repair.

--
    Who said anything about you ?...none of you`re business ......GTFO !
    You meant me in a post...

--
    Nope not me. WWE ruined UFC for me

Explain you'reself please

--
    Ugh lord please let it stop. You're too young to dismiss your education and the proper use of the contraction "you're" and the determiner "your". Others here are probably beyond repair.
    Auto correct dude. I'm using Tapatalk on my phone

--
    WWE, Monday night raw....

--
    The womens ..... who`s gonna fight Mesha ?.....Holly , Ronda ......Cyborg ?? Mesha`s like a face hugger from Aliens !
    Amanda Nunes choked Miesha out in UFC 200, I'm not sure yet who's fighting as far as women for 202

--
    There I fixed it!

--
    Auto correct dude. I'm using Tapatalk on my phone

Yep. Blame autocorrect. Couldn't be your fault! NNOOOO!!

WWE, Monday night raw....

Yes and tell me how this applies to UFC

--
    Yep. Blame autocorrect. Couldn't be your fault! NNOOOO!!
    You just said "your"

--
    This is how I feel right now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1464366026887.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	233494
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //