//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: not even a week

--
    Jets??? Jets??? Pats will beat the Jets in week 11. Brady will be back by then and just hitting his stride.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Nice. I wish I could like that pinger twice.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    Well maybe you and whoever you are getting your information from should find something else to talk about then. I use facebook to post music videos, promote the band I work with, and talk to people that are otherwise tough to get a hold of or far away, that's it. I think you of all people know that if I have a grievance with this site, I take it right up with the folks here. Contrary to what some may believe, I actually value and am proud of my membership here but I also am a very defiant, outspoken, and argumentative person. I'm doing my damndest to find a way to balance all of that. My post reports weren't made because I was afraid to say something to the person that pissed me off, they were made because the things I'd like to say wouldn't be allowed either. What I don't understand is how you can allow one member to constantly post lewd comment and call other members names, incessantly, and not do anything about it. Then when you do, you include others for no good reason other than, and I quote "Wasting 30 minutes of your time". Here he is again doing the exact same thing. I don't need another grown adult to tell him to stop, but i do expect equal treatment. And why have any rules at asll, if you're only going to enforce some of them, some of the time? I like glamy but you let him get away with far more shlt than anyone else here and it's become severely annoying to watch that happen. Of course he's going to push the limit, I would too. But lately, the name calling is getting really frustrating. I can only handle so much before I wanna unleash a tirade. For the record, I've NEVER EVER called anyone out of their given or screen name in a post and never will. I only expect the same in return. Just because he doesn't like my online persona, doesn't give him the right to call me whatever he wants whenever he wants too. I've admitted over and over that often my delivery is meant to be polarizing. Honestly at times I give up wondering whether or not I can handle being a member here, and wonder instead whether or not 3ww can handle me as a member. I do contribute technical advice and lots of other good material here including a build or two now and then. I don't want to have to fall in line just to be accepted.
    ^^ and that right there is part of the reason it isn't getting better yet. Focusing on the bad and misaligned and attempting to divide, instead of accentuating what's good and attempting to find common ground. Essentially trolling in hopes of starting an argument or fueling the fire. Not a bit surprised.

but I also am a very defiant, outspoken, and argumentative person. I'm doing my damndest to find a way to balance all of that.
    So when people respond to those types of posts you accuse them of being defiant, outspoken and argumentative? That kind of balance?

I've admitted over and over that often my delivery is meant to be polarizing.
    Yet when you receive an opposing view point, you accuse the poster (usually me) of trolling, post baiting, being immature, childish or trying to start an argument; when in reality, by posting a "polarizing comment" you are in fact looking for an opposing view point and you just don't like what you hear? Just because you don't like my online persona?

I do contribute technical advice and lots of other good material here including a build or two now and then.
    Yup, you do post a lot of excellent technical advice and other good material and builds. Hell, I'll be the first to admit I've learned a thing or 5 from you, and there's a very good chance you could run circles around me at certain tasks in the shop, no doubt.

IMHO, being accepted here has nothing to do with "falling in line". We all have to toe the line, that line just isn't the same for everybody. Hell, the line isn't the same for any of us members in our offline lives, why would it be any different here? Do mods play favorites here? Hell if I know. glamy pushes the line farther than anybody I've ever seen here, as far as I can remember, and I've been the target of several of his rather unflattering remarks including one about my Mother that would have gotten him at least 30 days at most other forums, aside from being EXTREMELY disrespectful .

All that blabbering above being said, from the rule page here at 3ww:

In addition to all of that, the moderators reserve the right to at any time they determine so, to suspend a users account without notice even though they may not have "technically" broken the rules. Yes, that means we can single you out. However we will not be doing so unless you have proven numerous times your sole or primary reason being here is to cause trouble or incite anger among the other members. We have the capabilities of keeping track of a users past offenses and their track record will determine their punishment. It is unlikely all members will receive the same type of suspension or punishment as each case is treated individually. Punishments range from an account suspension of a few days, to permanently banning your account from use.
    I mean it is kinda spelled out right there in the rules

So, I don't know. Does "Learn to swim" fit here? I mean 5 of us (or was it 6?) got a paddling, canoe believe it? Oar wut?

I got banned for the same reason as you, "Wasting 30 minutes of a mods time". Personally, I didn't think my 2 comments were really out of line. I didn't feel that I was being derogatory or encouraging bad behavior, I felt I was just being a smart a&&. (So what's new huh?) The wife said if she banned me for wasting her time I'd be on a permanent timeout

That's all I got. I just got done with an 11 hour road trip coming back from a funeral and I am dead dog tired. I'm gonna go sit in my lounger, have a beer, fall asleep and spill half of it in my lap so I can wake up and go to bed

First, I'll just leave this here:

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Ooops!! Almost forgot!!:

What's the difference between the people in Kuwait and Abu Dhabi?

People in Kuwait don't like the Flintstones, but those in Abu Dhabi Do.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    So when people respond to those types of posts you accuse them of being defiant, outspoken and argumentative? That kind of balance?

Yet when you receive an opposing view point, you accuse the poster (usually me) of trolling, post baiting, being immature, childish or trying to start an argument; when in reality, by posting a "polarizing comment" you are in fact looking for an opposing view point and you just don't like what you hear? Just because you don't like my online persona?

Yup, you do post a lot of excellent technical advice and other good material and builds. Hell, I'll be the first to admit I've learned a thing or 5 from you, and there's a very good chance you could run circles around me at certain tasks in the shop, no doubt.

IMHO, being accepted here has nothing to do with "falling in line". We all have to toe the line, that line just isn't the same for everybody. Hell, the line isn't the same for any of us members in our offline lives, why would it be any different here? Do mods play favorites here? Hell if I know. glamy pushes the line farther than anybody I've ever seen here, as far as I can remember, and I've been the target of several of his rather unflattering remarks including one about my Mother that would have gotten him at least 30 days at most other forums, aside from being EXTREMELY disrespectful .

All that blabbering above being said, from the rule page here at 3ww:

I mean it is kinda spelled out right there in the rules

So, I don't know. Does "Learn to swim" fit here? I mean 5 of us (or was it 6?) got a paddling, canoe believe it? Oar wut?

I got banned for the same reason as you, "Wasting 30 minutes of a mods time". Personally, I didn't think my 2 comments were really out of line. I didn't feel that I was being derogatory or encouraging bad behavior, I felt I was just being a smart a&&. (So what's new huh?)
    I agree with some of that.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00028.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	233590
    AK>>>>>>Just a tad downstream from there and a little below here

Name:	DSC00072.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	233591
    Great country about 30 miles from bumfuk on a Federal Mining Claim, which like alot of things we all enjoy is being ed by the greenies and EPA for some communist....ooops... got off track...just in South Western Oregon. Got a 300 foot gun range right out the door to the left yur all welcome to visit,,,just leave yur brass, HA!

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by mendoAu View Post

Great country about 30 miles from bumfuk on a Federal Mining Claim, which like alot of things we all enjoy is being ed by the greenies and EPA for some communist....ooops... got off track...just in South Western Oregon. Got a 300 foot gun range right out the door to the left yur all welcome to visit,,,just leave yur brass, HA!
    Fine with me I shoot steal in my AK

--

Around bend or burns??? I'm in the albany area

--

--
    Yur a ways North of me...but I did go up to Corvalis a couple months ago to get body parts for my 4runner. Looks like similar country-side.

--
    Yur a ways North of me...but I did go up to Corvalis a couple months ago to get body parts for my 4runner. Looks like similar country-side.
    Yup it is pretty much the same scenery . We'd have to go riding sometime soon

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //