Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pokemon go.JPG  

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1468584829825.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	233421
    Period...
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--
    I like this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17htxg.jpg  
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Some kid in Auburn, New York found a Pokemon while he was driving his car. Seems the Pokemon was hiding behind a tree, and the kid totalled his car. At least his PHONE was smart...

clmeue37 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    My favorite so far.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-07-13 01.52.37.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	233467
    1980 Honda atc110, 1981 Honda atc110, 1983 Honda atc200e Big Red, 1984 Honda atc200es Big Red, 1984 Honda trx200, 1985 Honda atc200s

Trikefest '15 '16

Before destruction a man's heart is haughty, but humility comes before honor.
    -Proverbs 18:12

--
    Urine trouble now.

--
    It's taken over in Wichita Kansas. I wont deny it, I'm in the age group with the people walking around.

I figure, what the hell, Everyone else is wandering around looking for things. Why not me?

I mean, c'mon. Blonde, brunette, redhead, they are everywhere!
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    I knew this was coming it was only a matter of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nbP6QiobeQ

Haven't played it, wont play it, think of all the places and people that are now on camera and on a server somewhere because someone wanted to catch a pokeyman.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Was the driver and the teen chasing the same Pokemon? LOL

Personally, i don't care if im on camera or not. I'm not doing anything wrong. Heck, it's an alibi if some one tries to pin something on me!
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    I was thinking more from a general surveillance standpoint, how the coverage map just expanded a hundredfold.

Yeah i know I'm paranoid but i cant help but think that way. I'm not too trusting of it, as i understand it, the pokemon aren't at random places, there are certain ones in certain places. Have an area a google camera can't get to? No security cameras in that area? What about rural areas of interest? Put a pokemon there and someone will go there with a camera in an outstretched arm to catch it.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Just saw a video clip on the local news that showed some kid driving his car searching for Pokemons & slams into the rear of a parked police car-caught all on the cops body cam.-lol-made my day
    Previously Owned:
    1985 ATC 250R (261cc)- 38MM PWK QV/AS, VFORCE3, RPM TIMING ADV., FULL DG EXH, CLARKE WHITE TANK, DOUGLAS RED LABELS, PRM NERF BARS, + ALUM. PARTS
    1983 ATC 185S (186cc)- HI COMP., BASSANI HEADER, REAR DISC BRAKE CONV., '86 200X HUBS, ALUM. RIMS, DIRT DEVILS
    1982 ATC 185S (224cc)- PK WELD-ON KIT, PK CLAMPS, PK EXHAUST, SL90 SHOCKS, OIL COOLER, PCCC RIMS
    1981 ATC 185S
    1984 ATC 250R
    1981 ATC 250R
    1983 ATC 110
    1969 HONDA MINI TRAIL 50

TRIKELESS

--
    The president needs to do something for a change and shut it down. This is equivalent to driving <or walking> under the influence.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldy View Post
    The president needs to do something for a change and shut it down. This is equivalent to driving <or walking> under the influence.
    The president of the united states is a figurehead, powerless. Corporations own this country and the people inside it. If the corporations deem that this game carries a significant monetary liability they will stop it, and not a minute before. The amount potentially guarded information they stand to gain is staggering, therefore in my opinion it would take a lot more than an errant jaywalker or a collision due to distracted driving (which happens everyday regardless) to make any impact whatsoever. People drive and facebook all the time. You don't see anyone calling for a ban on that giant info collector, do ya?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    The president of the united states is a figurehead, powerless. Corporations own this country and the people inside it. If the corporations deem that this game carries a significant monetary liability they will stop it, and not a minute before. The amount potentially guarded information they stand to gain is staggering, therefore in my opinion it would take a lot more than an errant jaywalker or a collision due to distracted driving (which happens everyday regardless) to make any impact whatsoever. People drive and facebook all the time. You don't see anyone calling for a ban on that giant info collector, do ya?
    I agree with your statement about the presidents not being able to do anything, i know this and like to get a word in about him not doing anything productive any chance i get. Thanks for the true information stated.

Where i disagree is that a president could have great influence on several issues with the national gaurd at the ready. I am thinking about the black Friday moron crowds or a something combined with that could get out of hand real quick, for instance. If it was obviously out of hand i think a president would have to act and be very influential on a companies next 30 days , intervention if you will.
    Maybe we will soon get smart glasses instead of phones. If there are many "instances" we'll be informed, that's for sure.......I will go get the popcorn and a 2- liter and stand by.

--
    Pokemon for President.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //