//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Population Control Conspiracy in the works?

--
    More than 360,000 humans are born every single day.

Overpopulation and overconsumption is the biggest threat to your individual freedoms.

The worlds resources can serve approximately 2 billion people without being depleted.

There are more than 25,000 species becoming extinct every year.

Nobody is listening, nobody cares. Ignorance is bliss.

It's already too late.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    I've experienced Mad Cow. SO glad she mooved out.
    How long did she milk you for your affections before the beef between you developed? Did she leave on her own or did you have to tell her to hoof it?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

RUNMEDOWN is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Our "leaders" are those who lied and cheated the best.
    At least we have the best
    85 ATC110 - The Greatest ATC of all time - (My First - new in 85)
    83 FL250 - Odyssey w/420cc - SOLD
    82 185s -10.25:1 piston, Full 200x upper, Goki Electric start - SOLD
    84 200x - Auto-X - Weisco Hi-comp, Cam'd, Bassani'd, Westcoast swinger, -SOLD
    82 200E Big Red -SOLD
    85 ATC250ES Big Red - Snow Plow !

--
    The best what? The best liars and cheaters? The best life? The best concepts for society that indoctrination can provide?

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    How long did she milk you for your affections before the beef between you developed? Did she leave on her own or did you have to tell her to hoof it?
    Let's just call it a case of bovine intervention.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    That's udderly ridiculous! Are you pullin' my teat? You're probably lucky she left when she did, there would've been a lot at steak had she stayed.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Something in the may she moos,
    gets me like no udder udder,
    something in the way she chews her cud,
    sure glad to leave her now,
    that big old freaking cow,
    moo, moo, moo, moo

--
    Man all I wanna doo is ride my rag. When U think of Zeeka no its not with pepperoni or meatball. Put down your cell phone and look up at the sky and ya see chemtrails. People lookin at their hand 24/7.

Ya got Monsanto GMO flouride in drinking water, vaccines, then the stuff they pump out on TV.
    Man its enough to make you wanna toss your cookies. Have U seen the video Clinton Cash ? oh man check that owt.
    Yea so anyway when ya think of Zeeka just think of good old Billy Gates. Bill and Melinda Gates. Google Georgia Guidstones.
    When you see the blue UN helmets that's when you know you will be raped and murdered by the UN. That's why there are all these shootings and black lives matter to bring on the UN. United Nazis.Yeah so if you have a gunnn learn how to bing and practice on blue targets. Trump wont be allowed to be pres. They want the witch cuz she knows how long her leash is and is under control of those who pulls on her purse strings. Man i wanna go riding and forget about all this.
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

--
    Too bad this thread got off the rails at the moment. My concern over Zika is no one is mentioning what side effects or symptoms occur in children already born. You see newborns with shrunken head/underdeveloped brains. So do kids who are bitten after they are born going to have stunted brain development?

--
    Ancestry dot com is a database.

Now, they're asking for a sample of your DNA.

http://dna.ancestry.com/?s_kwcid=anc...E2%80%93+Brand

All you have to do is pay them $99, and they'll give you your family history, and they'll have it too. Everybody wins.

--
    Here's your threat from zika.
    http://www.heraldonline.com/latest-n...e98989642.html

Aerial spraying for 'skeeters without warning anyone. F'n noobs.
    We are our own worst enemy.
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    More than 360,000 humans are born every single day.

Overpopulation and overconsumption is the biggest threat to your individual freedoms.

The worlds resources can serve approximately 2 billion people without being depleted.

There are more than 25,000 species becoming extinct every year.

Nobody is listening, nobody cares. Ignorance is bliss.

It's already too late.
    If this is indeed the limit of support available from the earth then we would need to depopulate the earth. It is going to happen whether anyone wants it to or not. The earth will self correct. These are called mass extinctions.

If that is the case then wouldn't you want to pick a side and maybe help it along. This is what our leaders have been doing I think. Except it doesn't seem like they want us as there countrymen to survive. They want there clan, the illuminati to survive with selected subjects who will carry out manual labor tasks.
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

--
    Yes, we need to depopulate.

Somedody might come along and say that we have plenty of space. It's not space, it's resources we don't have.

Somebody might come along and argue that we just need to be more efficient. Clearly we are incapable and indifferent.

--
    Economies don't work without an expanding population. Religions don't work without an expanding population and neither does society. China is learning that the hard way with their "little emperor" syndrome problem as well as a lack of a working class to perform manual labor. No one with the power to do so other than individuals is going to take serious steps towards reducing the population, even though it is so badly needed.
    It sucks to get old

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Population Control Conspiracy in the works?

Heil Trump. He will send all the brown people over the wall and he will give them trash to eat. Then America will be luxurious.
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //