//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 86 250r Vintage Privateer Build

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jonolanracin View Post
    I guess i miss the bubbles post whete is it i need a good laugh
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...?highlight=BPM

Geez and people say I derail threads, you guys are terrible! The post I'd like to find is the definition of Barnettism. Anyone know where that one is?

PS. Love your trike and the story behind it Bryan
    It sucks to get old

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Looks like a good excuse to buy a first gen Tecate again.
    OMG...I think I just peed my Depends!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    Not much to report, but I did get around to finally mounting up the rear Hoosiers.

I ditched the Bassani and picked up a CT pipe. Next step is restoration of the CT pipe.

--
    I knew you couldn't stay away! That's a sharp kx too
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I knew you couldn't stay away! That's a sharp kx too
    I feel like Michael Corleone. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

Now that my house is 90% done, I'll slowly get back into messing with the 250r. This home renovation put me in a dark place toy wise. I didn't want to look at a wheeler, let alone work on one. I have a ton of small things still left to do on it, so now I just like to sit around the garage and play dress up with it since I don't race anymore. Maybe one day I'll throw the paddles on it and make it out west for a dune trip???????

That's the KX that will eventually get the KDX Transmission. I put all new plastic and decals on it, new Gnarly pipe, new take off oem silencer, and a bunch of other little oem hardware things. I have to fix the kicker spring and actually ride it next.

--
    I feel like Michael Corleone. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

Now that my house is 90% done, I'll slowly get back into messing with the 250r. This home renovation put me in a dark place toy wise. I didn't want to look at a wheeler, let alone work on one. I have a ton of small things still left to do on it, so now I just like to sit around the garage and play dress up with it since I don't race anymore. Maybe one day I'll throw the paddles on it and make it out west for a dune trip???????

That's the KX that will eventually get the KDX Transmission. I put all new plastic and decals on it, new Gnarly pipe, new take off oem silencer, and a bunch of other little oem hardware things. I have to fix the kicker spring and actually ride it next.
    I am getting some guys together for an LSOK trip around April/May, you should come with us!
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    I am getting some guys together for an LSOK trip around April/May, you should come with us!
    I have a better chance of winning the lottery, and I don't play the lottery.

--
    I probably have a better chance planning far in advance for the Invasion in 18 or 19. Little Sahara will always carry the stigma of me getting messed up there 18 years ago and my wife just can't get that out of her brain.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    You know any dunes are good dunes .........so i took what i could get..........and den and den she (Glamis) looked at me with her big brown eye`s and said .........YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN YET !!!! ......we got spots for bofa you arse !
    BTK approves of the BTO reference!

--
    I contacted Allen Knowles and found out this is not a CT pipe like first thought, but rather a Bills sectional. Comfirmed by old school racer and friend/former employee of Bills, Randy Scott, via Facebook.

--
    BTK approves of the BTO reference!

Enough about the boys from Winnipeg and Glamy's musical interludes, time for you to get back to "takin care of business"
    It sucks to get old

--
    The pipe has two little dents on the bottom that I'm going to send to yeagerbmotorsports to have removed. I need to make a jig for the swingarm so I can replace the pivot tubes. They're both cracked and need to be cut out and new ones welded in.

--
    Sounds like Yeager is going to be "taking care of business" for you
    It sucks to get old

--
    Can't wait till this is all done and buttoned up. I feel that we "ain't seen nothin yet"
    It sucks to get old

--
    Once it's finished I'm just going to "let it ride".

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //