//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 91 TRX200 problem

--

91 TRX200 problem

I am trying to replace the timing chain on my son's TRX200. I am now at a standstill, I have the cover off, but I CANT get the cover off the centrifugal clutch to get to the bolt to remove it. The Shop manual starts explaining AFTER/ASSUMING the cover is off already. I removed the 3 holding bolts and they had next to no pressure holing them on, but this damn cover is holding on like no other. I tried prying between the cover the clutch outer, nothing. I even tried using my prybar with a pick end and placing it into the center hole for even pry pressure.....it broke the end off my bar. Can anyone give me any tips or tricks to get this damned cover off?

--
    A picture is worth a thousand words. Got a couple to show what you are trying to do?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    DSCF5252.JPG
    Here is a pic of the plate.
    Part Breakout.jpg
    Here is the manual's part breakout
    Clutch first Page.jpg
    Here is the top of the first page showing they don't tell you how to remove the plate

--
    have you tried heat? Maybe try a Mapp or at the very least a propane torch and lightly tap with a to see if it will fall off.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    I got it off. I am a dummy. I was prying too far up and try in pull the shoe lips. Thanks for the help anyways.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //