//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Lyme disease

--
    So glad to hear the improvement continues. David and El, here is your answer lol. Nothing but good vibes headed your way Fab. Keep up the great work.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Lyme disease

Well here we are over a year since my last post in this thread, amazing how time flies.

As most already know, I had bit of a relapse with my Lyme disease issue while away in Hawaii last month. This is obviously very unfortunate for me. That was the first time in a year I'd felt Lyme return, aside from general fatigue which I've worked around and gotten used to. When I left Hawaii, I felt better almost immediately, so I blamed Hawaii and went about my business.

Last Friday my Lyme symptoms began again. It is Wednesday night as I write this now. It feels like it's been two weeks I've been down. The weather is just breaking which means I have a lot to do. I have a long list of machines to work on, as well as a home and a yard. These machines are a requirement for my three-wheeled hobby. The trikes need to run in order to ride them (as well as the Buell), the trailer needs to be operable in order for me to take trips with the machines places, and the truck needs to be operable in order to haul the whole ordeal wherever it is I'd like to go. None of that can happen if I'm too sick to do anything.

When this happens, I am powerless to do anything that requires any kind of thought or physical effort. I am unable to do things that don't require thought or effort, never mind things that do. Regular house hold tasks go on hold and endless hours are spent resting and nothing more. It is difficult to rest though, when your mind is working overtime rehashing old and terrible memories, analyzing situations that are better off forgotten about completely, and projecting a future of total and complete hopelessness and solitude. I have difficulties with everyday tasks sometimes anyways due to PTSD. Take food shopping for example, I used to love food shopping. Now it serves to confuse and befuddle me. I feel overwhelmed with the task and don't know what to buy on a day of "regular" mindset, sans Lyme disease. I'm sure that sounds silly, welcome to my life. Something like food shopping becomes a huge task to surmount when I am sick with Lyme, near impossible. My appetite is fuct as it is, and Lyme makes it completely non-existent.

That's just one example, but you could apply that to many otherwise simple aspects of everyday life that people don't think twice about. It is severely debilitating. When this happens, any sort of learning or teaching anything is completely out of the question, which to me most recently translates to, no Red Pill. This is very unfortunate for me. Imagine if you could, approaching someone you've never spoken to before to "chat them up", but you have the flu. Not only that, but your thoughts are scrambled and you cannot express them verbally without making errors, pausing to think about simple things that require no thought really, and just being discombobulated in general, and very obviously so. It's just simply not going to happen. Even as I write this I struggle to form the right words and recall the thoughts I wanted to get out.

My therapy for PTSD (and a good part of my Red Pill regimen) is working out, physical fitness. I have been determined to build a vessel in which I feel comfortable presenting myself, and I'd been doing well on that front. Well that's out of the question if I'm sick with Lyme as well. So you see how this becomes all-encompassing and takes over one's life completely.

Lyme disease is known to cause Bell's palsy, which is the loss of control over half of one's face. That's what happens to stroke victims as well, Bell's palsy. In the past, I'd had my left eye going a bit haywire and twitching a lot due to Lyme when I was really sick, but thankfully I never got full-blown Bell's palsy. Well this week, for the first time in almost two years, my eye started twitching. This time it was my right eye. Also, my right ear was ringing like crazy and I could feel the right side of my face tightening up. I knew what I could be in for. Circumstances such as these serve to benefit the sickness, as it bolsters the strength of the Lyme by giving you yet another thing to get worked up about, as in "Holy carp am I supposed to go through the rest of my life with half of my face paralyzed?" The more worked up you get, the stronger the illness gets, the sicker you get, the more worked up you get, and on and on... A huge part of this battle is mental, and if you are sick in your head your body will act accordingly, which works both ways.

A few days ago, I found out that cannabis has shown to be a very effective treatment for Lyme disease. Lyme disease does not like cannabis. Being that cannabis products are legal where I live, CBD oil is readily available here. CBD oil is made from the cannabis plant but does not have THC, so it does not get you high nor would it show up on a drug test. CBD oil is known to have a plethora of benefits and can treat a metric ton of ailments. Even knowing all of this, it took me two days (which felt like a week) of thinking about it sick on the couch before I got up, went out, and bought some. I took the CBD oil and dropped it under my tongue when I got home. For days now I'd been very sick mentally, and very weak physically. Suicidal thoughts reach a very dangerous level when this happens to me, as life seems more effort than it is worth. Nobody wants to feel this way. I have dealt with night sweats since my service in Iraq in 03, and I've gotten used to it. Lyme gives me night sweats that literally soak the bed, it's quite disturbing. Not only that, but it's some kind of toxic sweat, it doesn't smell like regular sweat. Too much information for some, but for the sake of accuracy I am sharing. It also has caused me hot flashes. I'll be freezing one minute and sweating the next.

Anyways, I took the CBD oil and within minutes I felt a lot better. Not just a little better, a lot better. The eye twitching and onset of Bell's was almost completely gone within a couple minutes, and my thoughts cleared. I was taken aback, startled almost, and I was half chocking it up to a mental effect of the oil. As the evening progressed, my thoughts stayed clear and my body wasn't feeling quite as bad, it was unmistakable. I sat and watched a movie and paid attention to the the whole thing, something I'm not able to do when my mind is wandering deep into the darkness of hell on earth. I noticed I didn't have terrible uncontrollable thoughts for the first time in days, and there was no way this was a coincidence. It's been about 24 hours I've been using it now, and I am extremely impressed. It makes sense though, because when I was in Hawaii and had an issue with Lyme, the only time I felt really good over there was after I had blazed the chronic, and I don't mean I felt "high". Of course I was high, but I legitimately felt good during the time I had pot in my system there. That is because Lyme doesn't like the chronic, as I said.

I went back to the holistic doctor today for the first time in over a year, and his testing immediately showed that I have indeed had a Lyme resurgence. I am the first patient he's ever treated for Lyme who has returned with a relapse. It's always extenuating circumstances with me. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always extenuating. He said my issue is likely caused by Epstein-Barr, of which I tested off the charts for, so we're focusing on that. Treatment is back to what I was doing with this doctor before, which is cold laser therapy, colloidol silver, a product called "LymePlex", and now, CBD oil, which I feel is the heavy hitter right now. The object is to make my body as inhospitable to Lyme as I can, so you hit it with everything you have. Today, right now as I type this, I feel far better than I did a couple days ago. I have moments where I feel hungry enough to eat, which is great for me obviously. For the last few days I've been eating only because I knew I had to, not because I wanted to, and when I'm sick like that I cannot eat just anything. It's mostly fruit and stuff that's easy to stomach.

So the struggle continues with Fabio's fantastically complicated and overly difficult existence, which seems to be on a road rife with obstacles and challenges for whatever reason. Unfortunately Lyme plays a huge role in my life and affects everything I want to do, so whatever focus I planned on using with "The Red Pill" is on hold for the moment, and "The Plan" is out the farking window. I do feel as though I will pull out of this again and be fine soon, but there is no guarantee of that. If I do wake up tomorrow feeling like a million bucks, there is no guarantee that will stay. It makes me question everything, and I do mean everything. I don't even know if I'll be able to make it to Trikefest this year. I bet I will, but there is just no guarantee of that. This is no way to live life, and there is nobody here to help me. Sure I've got a crap-ton of friends and relatives who offer to help me constantly, but there is nothing that anyone could do. It would be a lot more bearable if someone were here with me as a significant other, that's the only kind of person I could see helping me. How are you supposed to attract a mate as an unhealthy male though? You don't, simply put. You just don't. It's in our nature to avoid sick people as mates, that's how animals are wired as well as human beings. If I'd started dating someone a month ago and this happened, I simply could not blame them if they didn't want to be a part of my life anymore. I think few would. It is times like these that make the effort seem futile. I will likely die a sad lonely veteran, and it would be of no surprise to anyone who knows me if I were to die at a rather young age as well as alone. It's funny how these things happen when I try to guide my own destiny and seem to begin to succeed. I'd reached an all-time high for myself as a single man in 2015 when I learned how to be me and be alone and be content with who I am and happy without someone by my side, and then I contracted Lyme. It's as if life one-upped my efforts and reminded me who's boss. Just a month or so ago I started on The Red Pill, which I was taking to so quickly that it was surprising to me. Life says "Uh-ahh! No you don't!" and kicks me in the nuts again. Maybe I'm reading into this too much, maybe I'll be better tomorrow and end up in a sandwich between Milla Jovovich and Scarlett Johansson, I don't know. All I know is the definition of the word "futile". In my words, it is putting out more effort than results returned. It's bailing a boat out which is taking on a gallon of water every ten seconds with a Dixie cup. It's replacing a top end every week rather than jetting. It's putting shingles over a roof with rotted boards. Lmfao, as I look around my home now, which I do love, I feel like I've been banished to eternity here. I have trouble wrapping my head around the idea that I am a middle aged man all of a sudden. Whatever.

At any rate, I cannot say enough good about CBD oil. If you are reading this, I don't care if you like the chronic or you don't, please take into consideration what this completely natural substance is capable of. And remember, it does not get you high! It doesn't just help bozos with Lyme disease, it works on a literal plethora of health ailments, from mild to severe. Please Google CBD oil if you would like to see what it is capable of, and you will be amazed at the claims they make, which as far as I can tell are by no means empty claims. It has worked absolutely fantastic for me.

Thank you all for reading my most recent downdate. I do aim to be back to functioning retard level soon and hopefully can remain there, but we shall see.

Last edited by fabiodriven; 03-29-2018 at 12:22 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I hate seeing this Fabio! I do not like reading this at all. I will pray for you and I hope you you get better very very soon. You are as tough as nails man, I feel confident you will shake this in a hurry! Stay Strong!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Got damn John, we need to get you out from inside your own head.

CBD is good for anxiety and depression too I've been told

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I know what you mean Doug. Mental illness is something I'm familiar with, obviously. Something which physically exists inside of me and has it's own agenda is a whole different thing.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I do want to apologize about the darkness of what I post at times. Today is an improvement I would say. I had someone show up unannounced and drag me outside to move around and stuff, and I did spend some time with two other friends yesterday too, so I'm actually not as alone as I feel and portray. Lyme doesn't like cannabis as we know, and my friend brought a joint. It's a small step in the right direction.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    CBD is good for anxiety and depression too I've been told
    Sorry to hear the Lyme is out of remission for you currently. Glad to hear the CBD helps.
    You can buy CBD is a vape concentrate and even a 20 to 1 or 5 to 1 with THC. CBD oil can help children who have uncontrollable seizures.....amazing that this effective remedy is not legal everywhere. There is a rehab center in Maine who uses heavy doses of CBD oil to help break people from their opioid addictions. The results are folks that kick the oxy habit after being hooked for years. The dosage given to heavy heroine users is equal to what they offer hospice patients....at least people can detox without the pain and agony of withdrawals.

See if you can find a store that offers a tincture, if you like the results you feel from CBD oil the tincture is merely a concentrate that has even more potent effects.

--
    Apologies once again for the seriousness of the crappy downdate a couple days ago. Today I am drastically improved, one week from the day this all began, and I went out and picked up where I left off on the 650. Good progress.

I do attribute A LOT of how much better I feel to the CBD oil. I'm going to make my blood type cannabis now. I ordered an extremely potent CBD oil (2500mg in a 30ml volume) as well as continue on with my regular treatment through the holistic doctor. I feel like the more cannabanoids in my system, the better off I'll be. It gives me hope. At this rate I should be back to functioning retard very soon, and I hope to be able to maintain that.

Again sorry for the bleakness. I do air on the side of accuracy when documenting my life experiences, and the unfortunate reality of having these illnesses is not pretty.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Imagine a natural remedy can be so effective yet govt bans it. Big Pharma is not in it to offer any cure for ailments that humans have, in fact much of the Rx offered have side effects that tend to be worse then the ailments they are marketed to treat...My argument to all the misinformed folks demonizing the NRA and the 2nd is to research how much $$$ big pharma spent to influence law makers in 2016 election.

CBD has potential to irradiate cancer....How come lawmakers continue to restrict it's use in treatments instead of funding research.....Just like Big oil against free energy, Big pharma is against humans having access to a plant that can be cultivated virtually anywhere on planet earth, a plant used to treat human illness for centuries. [COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]

https://www.projectcbd.org/cancer

https://www.cannabisholism.com/cbd-o...cer-treatment/

Although cannabinoids exhibit a broad variety of anticarcinogenic effects, their potential use in cancer therapy is limited by their psychoactive effects. Here we evaluated the impact of cannabidiol, a plant-derived non-psychoactive cannabinoid, on cancer cell invasion. Using Matrigel invasion assays we found a cannabidiol-driven impaired invasion of human cervical cancer (HeLa, C33A) and human lung cancer cells (A549) that was reversed by antagonists to both CB(1) and CB(2) receptors as well as to transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 (TRPV1). The decrease of invasion by cannabidiol appeared concomitantly with upregulation of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases-1 (TIMP-1). Knockdown of cannabidiol-induced TIMP-1 expression by siRNA led to a reversal of the cannabidiol-elicited decrease in tumor cell invasiveness, implying a causal link between the TIMP-1-upregulating and anti-invasive action of cannabidiol. P38 and p42/44 mitogen-activated protein kinases were identified as upstream targets conferring TIMP-1 induction and subsequent decreased invasiveness. Additionally, in vivo studies in thymic-aplastic nude mice revealed a significant inhibition of A549 lung metastasis in cannabidiol-treated animals as compared to vehicle-treated controls. Altogether, these findings provide a novel mechanism underlying the anti-invasive action of cannabidiol and imply its use as a therapeutic option for the treatment of highly invasive cancers.

Cannabis has been cultivated by man since Neolithic times. It was used, among others for fiber and rope production, recreational purposes and as an excellent therapeutic agent. The isolation and characterization of the structure of one of the main active ingredients of cannabis - Δ9 - tetrahydrocannabinol as well the discovery of its cannabinoid binding receptors CB1 and CB2, has been a milestone in the study of the possibilities of the uses of Cannabis sativa and related products in modern medicine. Many scientific studies indicate the potential use of cannabinoids in the fight against cancer. Experiments carried out on cell lines in vitro and on animal models in vivo have shown that phytocannabinoids, endocannabinoids, synthetic cannabinoids and their analogues can lead to inhibition of the growth of many tumor types, exerting cytostatic and cytotoxic neoplastic effect on cells thereby negatively influencing neo-angiogenesis and the ability of cells to metastasize. The main molecular mechanism leading to inhibition of proliferation of cancer cells by cannabinoids is apoptosis. Studies have shown, however, that the process of apoptosis in cells, treated with recannabinoids, is a consequence of induction of endoplasmic reticulum stress and autophagy. On the other hand, in the cellular context and dosage dependence, cannabinoids may enhance the proliferation of tumor cells by suppressing the immune system or by activating mitogenic factors. Leading from this there is a an obvious need to further explore cannabinoid associated molecular pathways making it possible to develop safe therapeutic drug agents for patients in the future.

Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 03-31-2018 at 10:59 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Imagine a natural remedy can be so effective yet govt bans it. Big Pharma is not in it to offer any cure for ailments that humans have, in fact much of the Rx offered have side effects that tend to be worse then the ailments they are marketed to treat...My argument to all the misinformed folks demonizing the NRA and the 2nd is to research how much $$$ big pharma spent to influence law makers in 2016 election.

CBD has potential to irradiate cancer....How come lawmakers continue to restrict it's use in treatments instead of funding research.....Just like Big oil against free energy, Big pharma is against humans having access to a plant that can be cultivated virtually anywhere on planet earth, a plant used to treat human illness for centuries.
    https://www.projectcbd.org/cancer

Although cannabinoids exhibit a broad variety of anticarcinogenic effects, their potential use in cancer therapy is limited by their psychoactive effects. Here we evaluated the impact of cannabidiol, a plant-derived non-psychoactive cannabinoid, on cancer cell invasion. Using Matrigel invasion assays we found a cannabidiol-driven impaired invasion of human cervical cancer (HeLa, C33A) and human lung cancer cells (A549) that was reversed by antagonists to both CB(1) and CB(2) receptors as well as to transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 (TRPV1). The decrease of invasion by cannabidiol appeared concomitantly with upregulation of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases-1 (TIMP-1). Knockdown of cannabidiol-induced TIMP-1 expression by siRNA led to a reversal of the cannabidiol-elicited decrease in tumor cell invasiveness, implying a causal link between the TIMP-1-upregulating and anti-invasive action of cannabidiol. P38 and p42/44 mitogen-activated protein kinases were identified as upstream targets conferring TIMP-1 induction and subsequent decreased invasiveness. Additionally, in vivo studies in thymic-aplastic nude mice revealed a significant inhibition of A549 lung metastasis in cannabidiol-treated animals as compared to vehicle-treated controls. Altogether, these findings provide a novel mechanism underlying the anti-invasive action of cannabidiol and imply its use as a therapeutic option for the treatment of highly invasive cancers.

Cannabis has been cultivated by man since Neolithic times. It was used, among others for fiber and rope production, recreational purposes and as an excellent therapeutic agent. The isolation and characterization of the structure of one of the main active ingredients of cannabis - Δ9 - tetrahydrocannabinol as well the discovery of its cannabinoid binding receptors CB1 and CB2, has been a milestone in the study of the possibilities of the uses of Cannabis sativa and related products in modern medicine. Many scientific studies indicate the potential use of cannabinoids in the fight against cancer. Experiments carried out on cell lines in vitro and on animal models in vivo have shown that phytocannabinoids, endocannabinoids, synthetic cannabinoids and their analogues can lead to inhibition of the growth of many tumor types, exerting cytostatic and cytotoxic neoplastic effect on cells thereby negatively influencing neo-angiogenesis and the ability of cells to metastasize. The main molecular mechanism leading to inhibition of proliferation of cancer cells by cannabinoids is apoptosis. Studies have shown, however, that the process of apoptosis in cells, treated with recannabinoids, is a consequence of induction of endoplasmic reticulum stress and autophagy. On the other hand, in the cellular context and dosage dependence, cannabinoids may enhance the proliferation of tumor cells by suppressing the immune system or by activating mitogenic factors. Leading from this there is a an obvious need to further explore cannabinoid associated molecular pathways making it possible to develop safe therapeutic drug agents for patients in the future.

WAY more profit in Cancer treatment than there is for any kind of cure. That's why they suppress groundbreaking information.

I figure once the proverbial cat is out of the bag, they'll shift focus and go from Big Pharma to Big Chronic and ruin that market too.

I watched a good documentary a couple times called 'Cancer: The Emperor of all Maladies' and they touch on this. They admit that alot of "cancer" doesn't even require treating at all and that the currently accepted treatments are also carcinogenic by nature and thus can give the patient new kinds of cancer by getting treated for the original issue.

Another revenue generation scheme that works to suppress any real groundbreaking research or development.

Interferon was developed in the 60s and 70s so why are we still using the same treatment decades later? Most people who are treated that i know personally that have died, died from the complications of cancer treatment. Like my mother in law. The oncologist gets to say she was cured of ovarian cancer but they fried her guts and lungs doing it which ultimately killed her 7 yrs later. They don't care because on their belts, this accounts as a success or "cure" while they absolutely destroyed her quality of life for her seven remaining years while she slowly died of the complications of radiation and chemo treatments.

Last edited by ironchop; 03-31-2018 at 12:19 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    WAY more profit in Cancer treatment than there is for any kind of cure. That's why they suppress groundbreaking information.

I figure once the proverbial cat is out of the bag, they'll shift focus and go from Big Pharma to Big Chronic and ruin that market too.

I watched a good documentary a couple times called 'Cancer: The Emperor of all Maladies' and they touch on this. They admit that alot of "cancer" doesn't even require treating at all and that the currently accepted treatments are also carcinogenic by nature and thus can give the patient new kinds of cancer by getting treated for the original issue.

Another revenue generation scheme that works to suppress any real groundbreaking research or development.

Interferon was developed in the 60s and 70s so why are we still using the same treatment decades later? Most people who are treated that i know personally that have died, died from the complications of cancer treatment. Like my mother in law. The oncologist gets to say she was cured of ovarian cancer but they fried her guts and lungs doing it which ultimately killed her 7 yrs later. They don't care because on their belts, this accounts as a success or "cure" while they absolutely destroyed her quality of life for her seven remaining years while she slowly died of the complications of radiation and chemo treatments.

I watched my cousin suffer through chemo treatments for Leukemia as a 4 year old. Then again at 22, then the last fight is the one that got him at 27. Absolutely a miserable way to fight cancer. Wish we had known about CBD oil then. I guarantee he would have tried it.

Another thing Doug, I have known a few women who had breast cancer and the radiation "treatments" might have knocked the cancer down, but at the same time caused them all kinds of heart problems later down the road. It is time for a better cancer treatment. That treatment is out there and they know what it is, They just dont make as much profit from it as they do poisoning their patients.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--

Lyme disease

Here are two strong remedies for Lyme disease I just recently learned about, and I wanted to make sure they end up in this thread. They are both good for overall health and both treat a lot more than just Lyme.

The first one is called Chaga. Chaga is a fungus which grows on birch trees here in New England. It can be harvested from the birch tree using a small saw. If you cut it right, the Chaga can grow again. If you rip or smash it off the tree that will work in a pinch, but that's the end of that particular Chaga and I would venture to guess it's not that good for the tree either. Thanks to Aldochina (Rory) for teaching me about Chaga.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-...-for-you-89553

This one I just learned of just this morning thanks to Joe Swatland, and was a huge surprise to me because of the invasive properties of this plant. For years I fought these plants when I worked on a roadside mowing crew, and we called it Japanese Maple. It actually grows in my yard here as well.

https://returntonow.net/2018/10/10/t...tain-of-youth/
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-27-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I wanted to say something in regards to chaga, and not just specifically on how it relates to Lyme disease. I have to say, I am really impressed with how chaga is making me feel. I've heard nothing but great things about it and after two to three small mugs a day of chaga, I do have to say I feel pretty great overall.

As far as the Japanese knotweed, I was going to make my own tincture from it but then I found a tincture I could buy which has the Japanese knotweed as well as others in it, so that was my best bet. That tincture hasn't yet arrived to me.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I didn't know chaga would help in any way, good info! I've heard of it's natural tendencies to treat a myriad of ailments but didn't think lyme disease was one of them. Are you harvesting your own or buying it? the reason I ask is that it's available out my way and I have a friend that regularly harvests it while snowmobiling in the bush. I don't know if I can ship any cross border as it would probably be tagged as a chunk of h*sh, lol. I tend to mix a little cinnamon in my mug when I drink it. Keep strong my friend as I know you can!
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--

Lyme disease

Pete I just cannot say enough about Chaga. My appetite and digestion have been frigged for a very long time and that's been big battle for me. Also I've been dealing with issues with temperatures as well. I'll sometimes be sweating even when I'm cold, I can't stay out in the heat like I used to, and it's just really difficult for me to find a temperature which my body agrees with. Lyme has done all kinds of weird stuff to me...

Anyhow since I've been using chaga my appetite and digestion have been great! I've had lot of energy and I feel really alive, and I feel very comfortable in my skin overall.

I am really touting chaga here, but the long term is going to tell me exactly how effective it is. I've just been inundated with a lot of antibiotics for the cat bite, and that could very well be the reason the Lyme is getting it's arse kicked right at this moment. Also I've recently quit smoking cigarettes, so that helps too. I'm banking on it more being the chaga though and I love the stuff now.

I went looking to harvest some in NH a few weeks ago Pete but came up empty handed. That's when I ordered some, but I'll be looking for for more in the woods from now on!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //