//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Facebook really pisses me off.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    For anyone that might be wondering, there actually is still a way to completely delete a facebook account, not just deactivate. Mine is now deleted.
    Seriously, details please.

--
    I discovered my grandmother passed away via Facebook. That was really cool waking up to that info.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Seriously, details please.
    If you are currently deactivated, you'll have to log on first. Then, open this link in another tab, https://www.facebook.com/help/224562897555674 and click on the blue "let us know" link in the text. It takes you to the delete page prompt, where you'll have to input your password, then complete an authorization by clicking certain photos that meet the provided criteria. It took me less than a minute and I felt a burden lifted immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    I discovered my grandmother passed away via Facebook. That was really cool waking up to that info.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear that Bryan.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    Facebook had nothing to do with pissing you off. Having someone in your family use social media to show off their life is where the problem is and that is what pissed you off. Call up the person tell them your pissed then tell us how that goes. I left Facebook years ago and will not go back. I do not want people to find me. I have a phone for that. I do not like all of my family also and not nothing to do with them because they were never close to me...that why only a few people have my address.

She didn't tell you cuz she is not close with you and that's just how it is. Truth hurts, in this case it pissed you off.
    If there are people that spend any sort of time around you voluntarily, you should really shake their hands and thank them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    If there are people that spend any sort of time around you voluntarily, you should really shake their hands and thank them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even if they are just moochers?
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

--
    Look at anyone out in public that has 30 seconds to spare; They check their Facebook and text messages sent and received.

It's just too easy to not even talk basically. Look when your at a stop light, or passing someone at a slow speed; Their head is down faced their phone.

It's sad. How did I manage to do all the crap I did, (as crazy as some of it was), without even a cell phone!! And I was gone; Gone everyday on my Kuwahara until the lights came on.

I don't even see kids with bikes now!! What a trip........
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    The thing with FB I hate, is when other people post crap on your behalf. When my wife and I had our first child, my sister announced to the FB world on our behalf by posting a picture and tagging us... Needless to say, I was not impressed.
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //