//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The BEST 85 200X parts you will ever find!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RamsesRibb View Post
    Lol. Just venting there. I was laying in bed half asleep
    Yea, while I do understand where you are coming from and would prefer to see nice bikes preserved, it's a fact that people are going to buy and part out bikes.

Regarding the plastics, I highly doubt the ones from this bike are in bad shape, yet we have no idea whether he is keeping them or if he simply hasn't listed them, or if he sold them locally.

Who knows, maybe the U.S. will actually make it through the next dozen years, we'll find a way to right the economy, and if so these bikes will get more and more rare and prices will skyrocket.

--
    Im thinking about buying the gas tank and having it made into a flatrack tank.Kinda like the one Mickey has.
    250r rules

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post

Regarding the plastics, I highly doubt the ones from this bike are in bad shape, yet we have no idea whether he is keeping them or if he simply hasn't listed them, or if he sold them locally.
    Maybe these are off the 200x, but who knows? If they are then not quite museum quality 200x. Certainly the incorrect front tire would impact the assessment of museum quality.

I think the seller knows he must spend a little time cleaning and detailing parts to get the top dollar, of course this is in my humble opinion.

He has some 350x and 250r parts also listed now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Here is the tire no dry cracking and in really great shape.
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Nice tire.I have an NOS dunlop 85 250r tire.It might go on my 83 or 85 R.2016-04-10_15-08-08_411.jpg
    250r rules

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //