//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Nj riders?

--

Nj riders?

Anyone else from New Jersey? I usually ride out in sarco but have recently gotten permission to ride in the glidden and stavola pits, if theres any other trike riders we should organize a meetup.
    my toys-
    1985 atc 200x
    1984 tri moto 125

--
    I used to ride my dirtbikes and atvs in those pits. I haven't ridden my trikes in it. My atc250r has a short track kit on it, so i can't go very far with it.

--
    I'm lucky and sarco is literally across the street from me so its not to bad of a ride, but i have yet to go to the other pits i mentioned but my neighbor knows the owners of the land and offered to go out there with me, i just need to get something a little better than the tri moto to ride lol.
    my toys-
    1985 atc 200x
    1984 tri moto 125

Newrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I know this is an older thread but I live in Jersey and am looking to ride.. I don't ride to much because of the lack of spots I can legally ride but it would be great to get out and ride more!!

BigRedGrizzly is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I'm in Jersey... Union County.

Waiting for some snow.

--
    Hey, I'm maybe an hour West of Philly but don't mind traveling for a good ride when I get the chance. I'm tied up right now with a newborn, but hit me up in a month or 3 and let's ride!
    Ragin' full on...

BigRedGrizzly is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Anybody from Jersey here planning on making the trip to Trikefest 2017... We can get a caravan heading out.... I'm leaving crack of dawn Wednesday.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //