//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Permanent ban

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --

Permanent ban

Didn't trikes get permanently banned a few years ago? I'm not talking about the temporary ban. I thought there was a permanent ban that went into effect

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

briano is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Go fix your axle.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Yes. You personally were banned from owning or posting about them. If you continue to fail to abide by the restrictions of this ban you will be put on double secret probation.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by briano View Post
    Go fix your axle.
    You gunna straighten it?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Yes. You personally were banned from owning or posting about them. If you continue to fail to abide by the restrictions of this ban you will be put on double secret probation.
    Oh no lemme get my baba hoe

JesseA420 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

--
    Airheads lol

--
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    The 1986 consent decree only lasted 10 years. The major manufacturers could legally build and import 3-wheelers to the US. Unfortunately I don't see it happening. Hell, sport quads are still in a down market with only Yamaha making a 450. Even Honda stopped making their 450 or at least stopped production for a while. Repent. When the last sport quad is discontinued the apocalypse is upon us.

--
    http://www.cpsc.gov/en/business--man...vehicles-atvs/

RUNMEDOWN is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by christph View Post
    When the last sport quad is discontinued the apocalypse is upon us.
    Unfortunately this is the truth. We live in a "Kids play inside all the time" world where more value is placed on an online status than going out and getting dirty (This is where people will jump in and say "Not my kids" - understand you are a minority). We are living in the time of the final death throws of ATCs. The end has already been decided, it is over. We all ride 30 year old trikes but in 20 more years they will be gone. The last survivors will be filed away in some small corner on a museum to be forgotten. Sad to say this is the end folks.
    85 ATC110 - The Greatest ATC of all time - (My First - new in 85)
    83 FL250 - Odyssey w/420cc - SOLD
    82 185s -10.25:1 piston, Full 200x upper, Goki Electric start - SOLD
    84 200x - Auto-X - Weisco Hi-comp, Cam'd, Bassani'd, Westcoast swinger, -SOLD
    82 200E Big Red -SOLD
    85 ATC250ES Big Red - Snow Plow !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    http://www.cpsc.gov/en/business--man...vehicles-atvs/

So you can google this, but not the answer to your "permanent ban" question....?

Fabio, put this young man on the double secret probation!
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RUNMEDOWN View Post
    Unfortunately this is the truth. We live in a "Kids play inside all the time" world where more value is placed on an online status than going out and getting dirty (This is where people will jump in and say "Not my kids" - understand you are a minority). We are living in the time of the final death throws of ATCs. The end has already been decided, it is over. We all ride 30 year old trikes but in 20 more years they will be gone. The last survivors will be filed away in some small corner on a museum to be forgotten. Sad to say this is the end folks.
    Not at all true. if the world survives, so will trikes. New conversions pop up all the time. A large amount of trike riders do not participate in online shenanigans, web activity is a poor indicator of the state of the hobby. Tons of pit bike to trike conversions are being built for kids (and adults) all over. I know 1000% more trike owners in person than I did five years ago and that's because they just recently got into it. These are the most rudementary simple machines and are easily copied and rebuilt. They'll be around.

--
    No someone sent the link to me th

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    Not at all true. if the world survives, so will trikes. New conversions pop up all the time. A large amount of trike riders do not participate in online shenanigans, web activity is a poor indicator of the state of the hobby. Tons of pit bike to trike conversions are being built for kids (and adults) all over. I know 1000% more trike owners in person than I did five years ago and that's because they just recently got into it. These are the most rudementary simple machines and are easily copied and rebuilt. They'll be around.
    Yup, and it's all funded by doctors. Gotta keep the patients rolling in. Or limping, or on a stretcher. Patch 'em up, get 'em addicted to painkillers and keep the money rolling in.....
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //