//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Could you think of a worst scenario?

--
    In late summer waspers are more likely to sting you. They are having sex or something like that. Not sure why but i remember the August part. Lacquer thinner at night.

--
    Some years back, as we were packing up to leave the dunes, I was sipping on one of those raspberry teas in a can. It was pretty good stuff, the kind with chunks of fruit in it... So I thought.

Took a swig, got me a raspberry. MMM... OOOOUUCCH!!! BEEE!!

Little SOB stung me in the bottom part of my lower lip, just in front of my gums. Talk about a fat lip! I worked at a call center at the time.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

ArizonaATC is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberSalt View Post
    Some years back, as we were packing up to leave the dunes, I was sipping on one of those raspberry teas in a can. It was pretty good stuff, the kind with chunks of fruit in it... So I thought.

Took a swig, got me a raspberry. MMM... OOOOUUCCH!!! BEEE!!

Little SOB stung me in the bottom part of my lower lip, just in front of my gums. Talk about a fat lip! I worked at a call center at the time.
    hahaha!! why you should never leave your drink unattended at bars and the DUNES apparantly

--
    haha rubbersalt i ate a yellow jacket once picking dewberries picking and eating them so fast i never bothered to glance at them. Got me on the inside of the cheek right in the crease of my lips. i couldn't talk right for 2 days!

Another incident were were riding dirt roads picking up bonfire wood, when i spotted a nice pine tree that was cut by the power line people into perfect sections.
    Flipped one over to find a yellow jacket nest. I saw and heard nothing but black blurs and buzzing as i ran and windmilled my arms down the road.

Girlfriend found it hilarious because she never saw the bees, just me dropping the firewood and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Got stung 8 times that time.

And not me but a friend, in a drunken stupor knocked over a honeybee hive and was stung some 40 times. from the top of his head to his swim trunks was spotted red.

He never knew he got stung until the next morning when he called and asked us what happened to him. I'm very thankful he wasn't allergic.

Could've been a very bad day for all of us. Bees suck.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    You guys know what kind if bee gives milk?

A boobie!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Good to see you keeping abreast of the situation, Scooter.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    haha rubbersalt i ate a yellow jacket once picking dewberries picking and eating them so fast i never bothered to glance at them. Got me on the inside of the cheek right in the crease of my lips. i couldn't talk right for 2 days!

Another incident were were riding dirt roads picking up bonfire wood, when i spotted a nice pine tree that was cut by the power line people into perfect sections.
    Flipped one over to find a yellow jacket nest. I saw and heard nothing but black blurs and buzzing as i ran and windmilled my arms down the road.

Girlfriend found it hilarious because she never saw the bees, just me dropping the firewood and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Got stung 8 times that time.

And not me but a friend, in a drunken stupor knocked over a honeybee hive and was stung some 40 times. from the top of his head to his swim trunks was spotted red.

He never knew he got stung until the next morning when he called and asked us what happened to him. I'm very thankful he wasn't allergic.

Could've been a very bad day for all of us. Bees suck.
    haha! the "windmilling arms" sounds a bit like my encounter yesterday, except i was more of a throw my arms all over my head batshit crazy, and in the process trip over a rotten tree log and stumble back up still flailing arms hahaha

--
    I took a big, old, heavy window air conditioner out of a window for my mother once. She hadn't been using it, and when she tried, it wouldn't move air, just hummed. I got halfway through the house, heading outside, when I felt a tickle on my arm. I looked down and saw that I was covered in yellow jackets! They had built a nest inside, and were quite displeased with me moving their home. I wanted to drop the thing and run, but I had to get it out of the house, so I ran with it bouncing off my thighs, getting stung all the way to the front door. I chucked that AC as hard as I could, and a cloud of bees came out when it hit the ground. Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of any kind of stinging insects either.
    1985 Tri-Z 250
    1985 ATC250R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by YTZ drew View Post
    I took a big, old, heavy window air conditioner out of a window for my mother once. She hadn't been using it, and when she tried, it wouldn't move air, just hummed. I got halfway through the house, heading outside, when I felt a tickle on my arm. I looked down and saw that I was covered in yellow jackets! They had built a nest inside, and were quite displeased with me moving their home. I wanted to drop the thing and run, but I had to get it out of the house, so I ran with it bouncing off my thighs, getting stung all the way to the front door. I chucked that AC as hard as I could, and a cloud of bees came out when it hit the ground. Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of any kind of stinging insects either.
    hahaha thats a good one! thanks for sharing, good chuckle !!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaATC View Post
    there may be a round 2......just saying hahaha
    Sneak up on them and you can call it a sting operation.
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Good to see you keeping abreast of the situation, Scooter.
    I try to provide as much support as possible. In this case it's a bee cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    was working on the line from my well to my house a few weeks back and the whole time there is this football sized yellow jacket nest hanging from a tree right over my head. well we came to an agreement, I wouldn't mess with them and they wouldn't sting me. So i was working on this for a bout a week I had a neighbor come over with his back hoe to dig up the trench and the old copper well line, I then had to put in a new plastic line, i had piles of dirt and rocks and was going back and fourth under that nest and not once did I get stung... then on the last day, I had finally got done filling in the trench and was cleaning up and went over to pick up that one last shovel and WHAM! I got stung right in the forehead! I was like... !!! the whole nest is gonna come after me now, that little had probably marked me with pheromones and they will all be after me... so I ran in the house. after sitting for a few minutes with an ice cube on the sting, I went back out and looked... no bees.. nothing going on, i grabbed my shovel and got the heck out of the yard! lol the nest is still there, activity has slowed to a crawl.. I'm waiting for the bees to vacate or die so I can hang the nest in my garage! FYI I have never seen Yellow Jackets make a nest like this... we usually get them nesting under ground!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by YTZ drew View Post
    At least you kept your cool....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //