//ArrowChat Code
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

--
    ^^agreed. I hear you, fabio. I tend to ignore some things as well. Maybe it has something to do with the family and the dreams we share. The crazier things get, the more time we'll spend together.
    Plus, I'm not sure I could do much about any of these worldly issues. So, I ask myself "why worry". I could just be an ignorant sob, but I got a lot out of your thread, thus far.

--
    What does N Korea have that we are after? I Seriously do not know . I don't watch the news,so I don't know.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    North Korea is one of very few places left on the planet not controlled by the federal reserve. Once that is taken into consideration, and that's fact, a person would be nothing short of biased if they didn't at least consider that North Korea's stance could possibly be a defensive one as opposed to offensive.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Agreed , and I know Dude . Just saying, it's usually not far below the surface and blatant. Oil, gold, opium...etc. Been chatting with a Marine lately, he's in Norway. At the very high risk of insulting him.... I said wow, Norway,,, what's there we want to steal,,,,OIL !! He said,,oil,,, I'm stationed here for oil. Poor guy knows what's up.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

--
    I don't think the US wants anything from NK other than for them to quit amping up tension in the region.

China desperately needs a physical buffer between itself and western civilization and that's why NK exists. Prior to its current leadership the communist party of the PRC was close to splitting into fractions, but the new guy has pretty much thrown all his adversaries into prison under his anti corruption policy.

He's also grabbing up disputed real estate in the region and trying to convince Taiwan to come back into the fold and there are territory disputes with India as well.

If you want to follow the money keep your eye on the Chinese. They seem to have their little brother acting out intentionally in order to distract the world from their territory grab and it's working. If it keeps up Russia and Iran will also try to continue to spread influence as well.

I don't think we're going to see any nukes fired, but the press will once again be distracted from domestic issues and you'll be given more reasons to spend your taxes on military rather than infrastructure. Keep your eyes on the price of oil as well, those guys stand to gain the most if bullets start flying.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 08-11-2017 at 08:23 AM.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    More reasons to take over North Korea.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-k...ral-resources/
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    "Its bedrock also holds a large amount of metals needed to make smartphones and other technological products"

The Liberals do love new Iphones, so they might be on-board for a takeover

--
    I don't watch the news,in any way. Suppose I should. But I don't. So, I thought I would jump in and post this am. Here is as good a place as any . ...I was hacked a cpl months ago. Email,then Ppal, they bought a new Iphone thru ebay, which kicked into my credit card. Once they are inside your email, the sewer trolls watch your email for the alerts congratulating you on your ebay purchase and delete the emails instantly as they come in, so you never know. No biggy,,, Ppal refunded my money and the credit card. Changed all my passwords to very strong ones . A good friend has 20 years in military Intel,and has been a private contractor for them for 7 more. He said they had put a keystroke virus in. By chance and work, switched computers.. So fresh start all the way around.

Got hacked again a cpl weeks ago. Just email. I went into my contacts,,I've had the same email for 17 1/2 years. ALL the good stuff,,everyone and everything... Family, friends, every new ATC/ATV/Bike I knew of,names,numbers locations,,,all gone. Even has a tab, restore all deleted contacts,,,nothing. It's wiped clean... So,,, this morning,as always I have a zillion things that I need to be doing outside,but I'm stuck in here making calls and fighting paperwork for my brother... I ask my girls if there is any bacon left.. They have 2 friends over,and well,,, they eat like horses.. What pops up on the ad side of my email???????? Hormel ads for bacon, Oscar mayer ads for bacon. I have many friends that tape over the cameras on their computers,,but THIS?? I am freaking speechless. I am sure most of you realize every time you search for a truck, you get GMC or Ford truck ads along the side of your emails,and even on here at 3WW. But voice!!?? Anyone else? I will be calling my buddy, but this crap is just nuts..

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    I don't watch the news,in any way. Suppose I should. But I don't. So, I thought I would jump in and post this am. Here is as good a place as any . ...I was hacked a cpl months ago. Email,then Ppal, they bought a new Iphone thru ebay, which kicked into my credit card. Once they are inside your email, the sewer trolls watch your email for the alerts congratulating you on your ebay purchase and delete the emails instantly as they come in, so you never know. No biggy,,, Ppal refunded my money and the credit card. Changed all my passwords to very strong ones . A good friend has 20 years in military Intel,and has been a private contractor for them for 7 more. He said they had put a keystroke virus in. By chance and work, switched computers.. So fresh start all the way around.

Got hacked again a cpl weeks ago. Just email. I went into my contacts,,I've had the same email for 17 1/2 years. ALL the good stuff,,everyone and everything... Family, friends, every new ATC/ATV/Bike I knew of,names,numbers locations,,,all gone. Even has a tab, restore all deleted contacts,,,nothing. It's wiped clean... So,,, this morning,as always I have a zillion things that I need to be doing outside,but I'm stuck in here making calls and fighting paperwork for my brother... I ask my girls if there is any bacon left.. They have 2 friends over,and well,,, they eat like horses.. What pops up on the ad side of my email???????? Hormel ads for bacon, Oscar mayer ads for bacon. I have many friends that tape over the cameras on their computers,,but THIS?? I am freaking speechless. I am sure most of you realize every time you search for a truck, you get GMC or Ford truck ads along the side of your emails,and even on here at 3WW. But voice!!?? Anyone else? I will be calling my buddy, but this crap is just nuts..
    I hate cyber thieves. I've had my cards cloned a half dozen times, my wife was hacked for the umpteenth time a couple weeks back, my Mercado Libre account was hacked 30 seconds after I opened it and one of our sister companies servers has been hacked and held for ransomed three times in less than a year! Forget the fact that they have all the latest anti whatever ware, the company that they hired after the first hack dropped the ball and... well, I'd better stop there and let the lawyers settle that mess.

At the end of the day I feel like the guys that could stop this prefer to just keep selling us updates. Kind of like the medical profession, why sell the cure once when you can treat the symptoms forever. Cashless society my azz, I'm scared to take the cards out of the house these days. I'd prefer to just hand some dude with a gun whatever's in my pocket and move on than spend hours on the phone and filling out forms.

Icing on the cake is realizing that eBay (or someone that works there) sold my cell number to the robo callers. I know this for a fact as I have the number linked to an eBay account my wife runs and every time they call they ask for her by name. NO ONE else on the planet has her name tied to that phone.

All our info is for sale and God only knows who's watching us on our computers. I look at a tire on Rocky Mountain ATV and 1 minute later I log on to 3WW and there's a RMATV banner on the screen advertising tires. Happens every time. If I look at something on eBay, RMATV whatever I looked at or bought starts popping up on this site and my Yahoo window.

Case in point, I bought some silver Mexican coins yesterday on eBay and there is an ad in Spanish for silver coins at the bottom of my screen right now.

Whoever you are ..I.,
    Last edited by El Camexican; 08-16-2017 at 11:34 PM.

--
    I've been saying for years the anti virus companies are the ones who stand to gain the most from computer viruses. It's a racket. It's sad this is what people have been reduced to.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I've been saying for years the anti virus companies are the ones who stand to gain the most from computer viruses. It's a racket. It's sad this is what people have been reduced to.
    There is something to the system Apple uses that must work better. I've never heard of an iPhone or Cloud hack, but I imagine Big Brother can do it.

Keep your eyes to the South John, my next text may be an encrypted smoke signal

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Amen!!.......

--
    Amen El. I couldn't have said it better. And yes, with my old Apple, which I am in the process of rebuilding with guidance from my Intel buddy,,I never had a single problem. Not to say they don't. But I felt 100000 times more secure using it. E very time I switched comp before,I would download the tool and get rid of mccafee or Norton,and put on a free one. I have not done that on this one yet,,,obviously. Completely unrelated,but this is a newer HP. This steaming pile of garbage has so damn many apps on it, it couldn't perform as a computer unless I spent 2 days erasing garbage out of it. Straight out of the box! Totally clocked down till it can't even work. But this is a great comp for most sheeple because it has this that and the other thing. I own it because it was a $600 comp and I walked out of Staples with it for $179. I got screwed....My buddy can't stop by till he gets back stateside,really awaiting his thoughts.. till it happens to you live and in person ,IN YOUR DAMN CHAIR, in your home... I guess there's no explanation good enough.

--
    Yikes! Fortunately I get my computers through work pre-cleaned and set up to run through a filter in the USA no matter where I am. It's hyper sensitive. I get blocked from all kinds of sites you wouldn't think could be a problem.

Where my problems start are with my personal computer which is an old work laptop that has been unhooked from our cyber cops system. That and what I'm certain are people reading my bank cards through my jeans and wallet when I'm in the States. The cloning always happens after I've been up there. I have one of those FR blocking cases for my cards, I just forget to use it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //