//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Scooter I'm going to attempt to reply to all of your most recent posts here as a whole. Please bear in mind that I have not felt the most satisfied with my writing or train of thought as of late, which is why I haven't been posting much anywhere. I am a disabled person in certain senses and I must remind myself of that when I get frustrated with myself for being that way. Honestly your posting this morning was very aggressive and felt very hostile to me and in the past I've tried to get the message across how much I appreciate your posting in my threads and how much I enjoy your thoughts. I can not say that for this morning. I had my own things going on today and this morning I really wish my phone wouldn't have been telling me when people were posting in this thread, but that's in no way your fault.

Why it is difficult for me to reply to you again is because this is the same old tune from you. I could very well copy and paste an older post from this very thread to answer everything you have just asked in all of your most recent posts, but honestly it has become a waste of time for me. That is why I said "you're not worth my time" earlier. I was not saying that to belittle you, maybe just dismiss at the moment, but when I said that I meant exactly what it said. You are truly not worth my words because you don't even take them for what they are every time I take the time to lay them out for you. I have no idea the foundation of your aggression and what I want to say right now please read very carefully and please take word for word. All the questions you pose, all the "what if" scenarios, all of them sound absolutely ridiculous in reference to the subjects at hand because as I've said 1,000 times before, you refuse to educate yourself on the subjects at hand. All the videos and links I and others share in here would add up to probably tens of hours of material, all taken months or years to produce, all done by people who have dedicated their lives to these subjects, and I have a certain fetish that makes me believe the things I do and listen to the people I do. I like transparency. I have said this already, but I do not believe in the same people you do. I watch the things I watch and read the things I read from people who are sources that I have decided to trust. You have an issue with not paying taxes. I don't know if it's in this thread or not, but I can link a video that has actual IRS agents admitting on camera that there are no laws in the books saying that you HAVE to pay your federal income tax. Your federal income tax is supposed to be voluntary and there is nothing written that says you MUST pay it, so there is nothing the government can technically do if you do not pay them. This has been taken to the supreme court and won more than once, and that is a fact. And another thing before I continue.

I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm asking you to view other people who have had first hand experiences in life and in levels of the government that very few will speak from. Yes, me listening to government people. Because they speak out against it? No. Because they speak the truth. Very simple. As always for the umpteenth time, backed with facts. I don't care what your point is, it's not much without proof. There are so many factual, proven things going on every day that we're not supposed to pay attention to that you haven't even given yourself the chance to dismiss, you reject the idea without ever even looking at why there are so many people speaking up on these subjects. You flat out refuse to look into these subjects before you come in here claiming to debate when at this point you're doing nothing more than trolling and mucking up my thread. You very, very rarely these days see me posting in other people's threads when they have to do with current events or politics and that is simply because most times the subject at hand is something I have absolutely no business commenting on. This would be the case with you throughout this entire thread. It's very frustrating because your questions are answered in all of these videos and links, so they look absurd to anyone WHO HAS ACTUALLY TAKEN THE TIME TO REVIEW THE MATERIAL.

My head hurts now.

I would love to stop paying taxes, however our government has made that a very difficult equation. I'm all for paying for a proper government, however this one is broken beyond repair. It needs to be taken down to the foundation and then dug to bedrock. There is no alternative in my opinion. I do not enjoy that they take a huge amount of America's tax dollars to essentially fund their global domination, and I'm sure you think it's a noble cause. I happen to disagree. I happen to know that if people could get their heads out of their asses and learn to get along, there are more than enough resources on this planet for all to live in harmony. I bet that made you snicker, call me a hippy now. I love that. I am a f*ckin hippy, and I'm proud of it. You are mocking my very way of life and ideals that are to my core, with the will to help and make changes and the fire to fight for them, however fighting is the very core of the problem, so that is not the way. My home is for sale and I will live a modest lifestyle with very few belongings, just as you suggest, but not because you suggest it. Because that's what I see as right and the only way for me. My days are spent attempting to improve my home enough to sell and riding my motorcycle. I am high maintenance in the sense that I cannot work for very long periods of time and I must consciously keep my cool, it doesn't happen on it's own. My bike is my sanity. It broke today which was one of many issues this morning, but everything happens for a reason.

You accuse me of speaking down to you. I do no such thing. I might suggest it is you looking up upon me, and that is in no way my intention. You can get that in check on your own because that's not my issue. If you feel submissive it is of your own doing, I can assure you. I never once called you stupid nor did I insinuate such a thing. I don't have to think back about that because I do not make a habit of name calling, and not just because it's against the rules of the forum, that's just how I live life every day. If anyone has insinuated anything about you being stupid, again you can take that up with yourself. I certainly did state that you are ignorant, and in my eyes that is a fact. The very questions you post in this thread over and over again are my proof of that. Unfortunately it's proof that you're unable to see because again, you have no idea of what it is we are discussing.

I have no group I am leading nor am I looking to do so. I have no following to speak of, aside from the four guys I ride with who tail me. I am not looking to recruit members for any said group and if I were, it certainly wouldn't be you. Most people I meet are blind, I'm very used to that. You're f*ckin Hellen Keller man. You opened the Kool-Aid packet and poured it down your throat like Fun-Dip with a dash of water to chase. You've got it so bad it's painful to watch, hence the suggestions that some try to send your way to help, because we care, not because we want to argue. I don't care if you never see things my way, that's fine, but for f*ck's sakes if you're going to partake in the discussion please, please, please look at the material being discussed or please consider not posting out of common courtesy. It's silly Scooter. I have spent countless hours learning things from men and women from all walks of life who have things to truthfully share that are irrefutable, but there is no way I or anyone else in this thread can sit here and play 20 questions with you. These are massive world issues here, issues that I'm convinced are way out of your realm of imagination by the way you saunter around this thread like a flower girl tossing meaningless questions this way and that. I, nor can anyone else, sit here and type out a reply to a question that you have asked that took a ten minute, fifteen minute, or hour plus long video for us to understand in the first place. It just doesn't work that way. You want to know the answers to all of your questions I can assure you they all exist, every one of them, and so many of them are right here in this very thread, but you refuse to learn, and that's just not my or anyone else's problem. That's your problem. Please stop trolling my thread, please. I wanted you to educate yourself before, I really did, but now I just don't care. It's disrespectful to me as a person who is investing my entire being into this very lifestyle, into these "things" and issues we're discussing, and you're getting to the point of being quite offensive and quite the pest. It's also disrespectful to those who have taken the time to produce these videos and write these articles about truths that should be known but very frequently they are not. Scooter please pay attention to this; these people are risking their lives for the sake of you and I by opening their mouths in many cases. Many have already been killed in the past for sharing things that were not supposed to be shared. That absolutely happens and that is real life.

What you don't realize is the love we all on this side share, for you and for everyone else. Scooter if there is no planet, then nothing else matters. Does that make sense? We aren't in this for money or to recruit you to anything, I'm not in a cult or a religion,I do not have followers, I am surer than shite not garnering at all for your attention, I can assure you of that, and this is not bullsh*t. There are things that I am certain exist out there, and as age and life have taken a bite out of me as of late, I still have the ability to see and do things that others cannot. You loathe when I suggest that, but there is no way of showing you that via a computer screen. I have amazed myself as well as others many times, and I will continue to do so, and I hope someday I can show you that.

There are sooo many things you've asked, so many questions, and there are so many long, drawn out answers to each one, and we're talking about years of studying in my case to be able to see where all these loose ends tie together and how this all works as one, as a machine, and you expect me to sit here in one post and sum it all up for you. It doesn't work that way pal. This entire thread is your answer, it's all here. You're the only one asking because everyone else either knows the material or doesn't know enough to comment. You just don't give a frig. There are also all the answers you seek out there, but you must take the time to find them. Coming into my thread and tossing chairs around does not make you the "winner". I could see you glowing in what you perceived as your little "victory" this morning, but it was really sad to me. It's sad that you actually thought that about a person who never once raised his defenses or did anything more than care for his fellow human being and suggest that we live up to our capabilities rather than just exist.

I'm sure I could continue this. I'm sure nobody aside from you is going to really read this and give a rat's arse Scooter, because people don't need to see senseless arguments in a thread that's attempting to give away the ideals of true freedom and true patriotism. You lack the vision to see, and I know that goes up your arse sideways because it's the truth, so instead of taking it out on me, take it out on the person who keeps posting on this subject yet refuses educate himself on it.

If I might make a suggestion, because you happen to find this thread so very enthralling and can't seem to stay out of it, I'd like to suggest you start from the very beginning of this thread and watch each and every video, look at every single link posted, and then comment on these ideals after you know how they work or are proposed to work. It would make your posts infinitely more relevant and we could actually have a discussion instead of wasting time with your senseless questions. You don't have to watch them all at once, you can watch them one at a time and then comment on each one as you go, and you can tell us all why any of them wouldn't work, why they don't make sense, or the people speaking in these videos are full of beans, but then you must provide some decent proof or a reasonable argument as to how you came to that conclusion. That would make for a far more productive thread than just random questions fired off in every direction and accusations of misinformation. You don't even know the sources, I do, so that makes me the authority in this moment. I dare you to become a true counter point, because for now, you're the one with the tinfoil hat my friend.
    Just another long winded post of you fellating yourself.

You're sensing aggression?
    You can get that in check on your own
    You "suggest" that I'm looking up to you, but yet:
    I have amazed myself as well as others many times, and I will continue to do so, and I hope someday I can show you that.
    You want me to look up to you.

I could see you glowing in what you perceived as your little "victory" this morning
    You can get that in check on your own
    I didn't do a victory dance, spraying champagne all over the place. YOU stepped on your d!ck by revealing the tactic you despise the Government for using, all the while using it yourself, including in the post I quoted above:

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.
    You constantly and consistently try to convince people that they're "enacting their own will" by following you, your advice, and your ideals.

You've convinced yourself that I haven't "reviewed the material" because I have a differing opinion to yours. Interesting how some individuals want people to think freely, but are surprised when their opinion is different and refuse to accept that they got exactly what they asked for. Free thinking.

I've watched all of some of the vids and links and some of all of them. When the information gets too repetitive or too cheesy, I move on.

You are convinced and contend that "former government employee witnesses" are somehow credible. Because the Government has never provided "trained observers", "credible witnesses", and "well-renowned experts" to support or discredit other so called "conspiracies", right? FFS, you'd think I was trying to convince you that the government tried to cover up a presidential assassination or the killings of thousands of Americans by toppling a couple of skyscrapers to start a war. Unpossible!

I've never seen Jesus, an angel, a UFO or an alien. Until I do, I stand by this post I made earlier in this thread, which you seem to continually ignore:

Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I think there is the possibility of other life forms out there.
    Notice that I'm not saying that they don't exist. I just haven't seen what I need to see to be convinced of their existence, and that is myself being an eyewitness. Not what somebody told me, or what somebody said that somebody said.

"Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see"
    "The problem with things you see on the internet that you don't really know if they're true"-Abraham Lincoln
    In the event that I actually witness any of the above entities, I will post my experience, with any photographic evidence if possible, right here on 3WW for all to see.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Also, there have been some songs posted to accentuate a point or whatever it you're trying to do. Many may not be aware of just who Mark Tremonti is. He was the lead guitarist for Creed and currently is the lead guitarist of Alter Bridge. He was once described to me as "a musician's musician", and I feel his most recent solo work, where he also is the lead vocalist, is his best work to date. So without further ado, "The Things I've Seen", by Tremonti.
    My posting of videos is to point out the hypocrisy of musicians who are slaves to the extremely wealthy owners of the recording studios, typically owned and controlled by the very media outlets many here despise, including myself. Yet these artists have no problem being paid millions of dollars singing about social injustice, unfair distribution of wealth, or any other left-wing issue du jour, all of the musicians wealth taken from the pockets of the same disenfranchised peasants they are singing about. "It's OK for me to be a millionaire but not anybody who has more money than me, and I'll take your money to sing to you about how unfair it is."

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I don't know why you feel the need to continue to explain yourself here. I really don't give a rat's arse what your position is on anything and as I've already inferred, you're cluttering my thread. It's been going quite fantastic as of late, I mean we have Jesus in here. Farking Jesus man! Can you play nice or go away please?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    If your board name happens to rhyme with "Cootergash", I must insist you review the material provided before you reply to this thread anymore.
    Nice to know I'm living rent-free in your head. There's plenty of space up here, my sofa and pool table will arrive Tuesday.

Watched about half, I'll watch the other half later. I have other more pressing things to attend to. Interesting video so far.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Can't see an atom but I know it exists. Can't see radio waves. Can't see air.
    Snakes can see us fart.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Just saw Jesus......post #207

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I've never seen Jesus, an angel, a UFO or an alien. In the event that I actually witness any of the above entities, I will post my experience, with any photographic evidence if possible, right here on 3WW for all to see.
    Hell, just drink a bottle of this shiit then and you might see em all!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    The illusion of choice;

https://youtu.be/PJy8vTu66tE
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    The illusion of choice;

https://youtu.be/PJy8vTu66tE
    Great assessment of the problems with our fake democracy.

I have only have three issues of disagreement with the speaker...

1) I'm tired of white people pandering to the idea of black oppression in this country by whites because it's mostly disingenuous. I especially dislike it when a seemingly well-educated and certainly upper social station white person panders to the BLM idea. These people know nothing of black struggle nor understand black issues past what their news anchors tell them. I call this another response to white guilt and we all know you feel guilt for your own misgivings and not those of other strangers. Yakking on about how hard it is to vote for blacks is another position adopted by guilty whites of the Leftist persuasion. I'm sick of this whole "I got ID to cash muh check but somehow I don't have ID to vote"....he, like many progressives, don't understand that even while they think themselves "woke", they are still using the tools of manipulation on others that have been used on them. There are hundreds of YouTube videos on undercover cameras busting systematic voter fraud by political parties and not requiring ID is the EASIEST way to game the voting system. Ironically, the same party busted in those undercover stings is the same party hollering about "ID to vote is racist".....long lines in my district too, last election and I don't live in the hood so how do you make long lines at polls about race in my district? I know he didn't say outright that voter ID laws were used against blacks but we all know it was implied.

Funny that there's as many whites in poverty and on welfare as black folks but progressive white people like to pretend like they don't exist. It looks cooler on Tweeter when your a gringo pounding your fist in defense of impoverished minorities than it does when you defend poor white Appalachian people's....matter of fact, Progressives like to use slurs when talking about poor Appalachian people... because it's trendy and progressive. I can't stand two-faced POSs like these.

How much representation do you think the white Appalachian folks get? According to some, their white skin should guarantee them priveledges never seen by non-whites so how well does our "racist system" work for these white people? Why aren't these whites swimming in all that evil coal money?

He should have left race completely out of this talk.

2) He must be at least upper middle class white at the very least because his adoption of Bernie's idea to make voting a holiday so poor people can afford to vote is more elitist poppycock......hes so busy trying to remedy his white guilt that he doesn't bother to look around himself........so it was just Xmas.....guess who was having a nice paid holiday off? Why, people who are generally making 35K a year and up....give or take....so who was working the gas stations on Xmas day? The stores and restaurants who stay open on holidays? The jobs like tow truck driver who works 24/7/365 on call?...the very same poor people...outside of well paying healthcare jobs like the hospitals, all the people working on Xmas are poorer folks. Why THE F#$K would Bernie friggin Sanders think a voting Holiday would be any different or more considerate than the Xmas holiday already is? Because he's an idiot with elitist mentality.

Which brings me to my final point, while he thinks he's found the solution, he's still clinging to the very people and their ideas that he would have removed using his new idea of democracy. Sanders was put in that position by the same Tweeds that put Trump and Hillary there, he just had less Tweeds on his team than they.

3)we already have public funding of elections granted by Congress long ago. They learned to game that system too. I think he's short-sighted on that idea as well.

Otherwise, spot on with his assessment of the current problem

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 12-27-2017 at 10:48 AM.

--

We the sheeple...

Very well said Doug. I almost added a disclaimer to his mentioning of race when I posted this but obviously I didn't do that. I felt exactly the same way you did about that. It almost ruined the lecture for me when he did that.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //