//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

--
    It's NOT like this everywhere. Please watch this video and listen closely. Particular attention from 7 minutes on.

Last edited by DohcBikes; 09-07-2016 at 11:23 PM.

--
    The United States of America is the the only country in the world that condemns children to die in prison.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Oh really? Please go on......
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Infinite Energy!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	infinite energy.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	234727
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

We the sheeple...

https://youtu.be/rtiOEpOnqtI

This has been a long time in the making. And it is not the first time. I feel like I'm living in the matrix and the whole world is populated by brain dead puppets.
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

--
    I haven't watched your vid yet,but yes,, you are indeed living in a matrix populated by puppets/zombies. What can we do about it? I don't see a team voting from the rooftops anytime soon,so make the best of it and plan plan plan if you have a family. If you don't,,piece of freaking cake.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    M - I - C -....... K - E - Y ....Why ? ........Because they love you children !..... M - O - U - S - E ! Now listen to Black Sabbath Children of the Grave 42 times ! RamsesRibb world .......RamsesRibb world ....... party on ........ excellent ! ....and we`re having such a good time ..... chunk
    "Revolution in their minds, the children start to march!"

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

We the sheeple...

You see I don't want revolution. I wish to have devolution. I wish we could go back to the founding principles. I wish we could take away the rights that where given to corporations to be treated equally to humans. I wish we could take money out of the election system especially when the money is confiscated in so few purses. Money that was not acquired by work but by pyramid schemes. I wish politicians who ran for president where honorable. I wish that we could ride on public land with out regulations. I wish we didn't have 5 millions different taxes for everything you should be able to do because you are a citizen of this land. (Fishing license, hunting license, drivers license, work permits, insurance, and so on)

Go Saints!!!
    Last edited by RamsesRibb; 09-12-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

--

--
    I watched the video that Fabio listed. I liked it; So much truth in that video!!

Long but well worth your time.

I thought at some point it was going to tie this all into alien life forms and their agenda.

Humans can do enough damage without any outside help. You know damn well that they create these diseases or have cures to them, but not for us.

Tying in the "energy machine" seems to be the message that our planet doesn't want US exposed to - "We the sheeple".

Crazy world we live in and scary stuff!! I'm sure most people brush it off but there is simply to much truth out there.

I have not and will not ever get a "flue shot". As soon as they have their hands on you, they can and will do whatever they want to you....

Now go wash your mouth with antibacterial soap, oh wait, they banned that recently....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Hot off the presses, this is four hours old at the time I'm posting this.

https://youtu.be/z2WO8qG1Ywk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Yes,but when and how .
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    yes,but when
    now.

Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    and how .
    stop buying things.

STOP BUYING THINGS. LIVE WITHOUT.

WE

ARE

THE

PROBLEM

--
    stop buying things from corporations. support local markets. deal with humans

--
    "you cant even passively take part!!"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //