//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

--
    "I'm a Marine but i'm sick of this, you know they are using us and they are sucking us dry"

Fvcking baztards. It's time to start the uprising. There would be blood. It wouldn't be easy.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    now.

stop buying things.

STOP BUYING THINGS. LIVE WITHOUT.

WE

ARE

THE

PROBLEM
    Says the guy looking for a tent that will last a year.

I'm looking forward to the build thread where you manufacture your own tent that will last a year.

So what's your plan?

You've told us our guns would be peashooters against the modern military weapons.

You've told us that none of us have the balls to start shooting

You've told us that if/when the sh!t hits the fan, we can't just shoot anybody that wanders onto our property that we suspect will do us harm. Or are we all suppose to give up our homes and property for "The Cause"? So everybody can have something instead of some having a lot, some having little, and some in the middle who've worked hard for what they have and actually fvcking deserve what they've got?

Are you manufacturing your own gasoline? Motor oil? Or are you still buying it from BIG OIL? And paying taxes on it to boot?

Quit your job yet?

Where and when are YOU going to make YOUR stand?

What's your plan? Let's hear it. Otherwise you're just as full of sh!t as all of the talking heads and politicians on TV, and the blowhards in all of those videos you guys post. All talk and no action.

I just flipped on the TV and no news about any uprising spurred on by Anon. WTF? They said the time is now. Where is everybody?

Interestingly, this video was posted 19 days ago:

2 hours left before the day is over and the dollar hasn't collapsed yet.

Here's my prediciton: We are all going to wake up tomorrow morning and it's going to be SSDD: Same Sh!t Different Day

Ya know what? You guys like to think that everything is controlled by the Illuminati/Bilderbergs/Elites and Multi-Billion dollar corporations, right?

Did you ever stop to friggin think about the possiblity of THEM producing and distributing these vids to manipulate a certain segment of the population? No? Heh, I know. Major league conspiracy right? How silly of me to actually think that maybe, just maybe, THEY actually do control everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

But, I digress. I'm sure I'm just being rhetorical, childish and immature. Right D?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

We the sheeple...

Yes Scooter, I have thought about the possibility of the origins of this type of information. I'm way ahead of ya bud so please refrain from the self induced back-pats.

Please don't "you guys" me with Damon. I see things through my eyes from my point of view and will take my own action when and if the time comes.

So what were your thoughts on the "Thrive" video Scooter?
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 09-28-2016 at 05:55 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    "When the time comes" it'll already be too late.

Scooter, with all due respect, at times you are beyond predictable. You'll be glad to know my tent has been secured. Manufactured in the great country of China.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Not patting myself on the back at all.

I wouldn't group you in with anybody aside from being a trike enthusiast.

I'll try to post my synopsis of the Thrive video in the next day or two. Trying to get ready for a 3 day wheeling trip and as usual Murphy has decided he's going with. Everything that can go wrong is. Rat bastige that Murphy is.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

We the sheeple...

I'm right here Glamy.
    The banks run this country. The banks are owned by a few Jews who control most if not all the worlds money supply. Sorry to say it but the governments been under control of them for a very long time. They throw us some frackers every now and then and we think we have it good. We would need to eliminate the federal reserve system 'and' stay away from the gold standard since the same people own all the gold (and diamond mines). We would pretty much have to do what Castro did in Cuba when they confiscated all of the American owned property. Why else would the US government hate them all these years? I think it is because Castro refused to be controlled by the Jewish Illuminati Banking Clan. Other countries or governments who refused the banking clan control were Sadam Hussein's Iraq, Momar Kadafi's Libya, Afganistan, and Syria.
    Coincidence? I think not!!!
    Last edited by RamsesRibb; 09-29-2016 at 02:22 AM.
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    https://youtu.be/2LvsyUZpKlE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

We the sheeple...

Glamy I'm attempting to adhere to my ban but you're obviously goading me in here, haha. You guys try saying no to Glamy!!

Anonymous is not a religion. The name is derived from their origins in 4chan, an early internet forum of some sort. I'm not terribly familiar with 4chan, never been on, but most people who posted on there posted anonymously with their usernames actually reading "anonymous". That's where it began.

The reason for posting anonymously is explained here, and the following are not my words. In discovering these words I have found yet another parallel between myself and this movement which continues to capture my attention. These words are almost the exact thought I was attempting to convey just a couple of days ago in a rant I had.

"A lot of it is a cultural thing. One of the big problems on sites with persistent identities (be they real or assumed) is that people will often look at any contributions in terms of who said them, rather than what has been said: for example, poor quality posts might be unfairly praised with anyone challenging them attacked or downvoted or whatever, simply because the person who posted is is popular. Equally, well-made points might be dismissed because the user is unpopular, or because aspects of the user's identity are known and it biases people against them (racism, sexism, political affiliations etc). When things like persistent karma systems are involved, it also encourages people not to speak their mind, because they're afraid of going against the popular opinions and having their reputation damaged by downvotes."

If there is a gathering place for people like minded to myself it would be these people, however they do not have a home (that I'm aware or privy to) where they gather on the internet as we do here, for obvious reasons I would assume. Their most powerful weapons are the internet and some extremely knowledgeable hackers. The truth is a very, very powerful thing and the deeper you bury it the more it ferments and the stronger it becomes. Once unearthed the consequences can have quite the effect.

I don't know anyone else who follows them and I consider my knowledge of the subject somewhat limited. Let it be known as of this post I have not committed any acts that might be viewed as a threat to the opposing side, just merely attracted to a movement that stands for so many similar thoughts of my own. There may be a point where I don't speak of this subject publicly and almost declined comment here already, however if just one person can see after having viewed these links or reading these words then my point has gotten across.

More government is always a bad thing Glamy. We are already slaves in this country and brainwashed, under the guise that anything we see on the news is real at all. It's all fake, all of it, and almost everyone is brainwashed, including you Glamy. When we were speaking the other day you and I (phone date! Tee-hee!), you expressed concern for "when she" gets elected. What this entire country is failing to realize is that it is completely irrelevant who gets elected. The presidential race is completely fabricated, irrelevant, meaningless, and nothing more than a distraction. This country is full of horse-shite such as that which we all deal with and concern ourselves with on a daily basis. There are still a handful of other countries out there who are not run the way the United States is, and many countries laugh at us and despise us. It's so difficult for people here to see because so many have such an ego and they're so content that they simply do not care what other countries think. We have $2 cheeseburgers at every corner and if Joe Bluecollar can go fill his gullet with beer and bacon-based meals almost every day and watch football on the weekends then who cares what other countries think? Who cares about being fat and stupid and completely unaware of the rest of the planet when you're surrounded by your fellow fat, stupid, and unhealthy citizens? All is well, nothing to see here.

That is unless you happen to be someone from the outside looking in. It's always far easier to see things from the outside that those being observed are completely unaware of because the observer is not used to seeing these things every day.

Now suppose Vladimir Putin spoke out publicly about the United States for the entire rest of the planet to see, and suppose he hit the nail on the head and held back nothing, just said things exactly how they are and used words that should have every American citizen concerned about where we've been, where we are currently, and where our future lies. Words of THE TRUTH, which is not something our news stations broadcast. One would assume that this would be broadcast all over our country and something of great concern. Maybe we could put aside our egos for something far more important than anything else, THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO WE ARE TO THE REST OF THE PLANET. Now I'm assuming, I don't know because I don't follow the news, that this was never broadcast at prime time and I doubt it was shared that much by people outside of my line of thinking. The entire country should be concerned about this and about who we are, what we've become, and how we got to this point.

We are slaves and consumers born and bred to keep the machine going that maintains the ultra wealthy's ability to live in absolutely disgusting excess while the rest of the planet struggles to get by. When I've worked enough in a work week to make almost $2000 and I get under $1000 in my hand there is something desperately wrong, and you're all so used to it because that's the way it's always been so nobody is concerned. Cheeseburgers, beer, bacon, and football. Our federal income tax is a voluntary tax which is not supposed to be enforceable by law. It does not pave my roads and pay my policemen, my local taxes do that. Our federal income tax is our payment to those who already have so much more than the rest of us while we toil day in and day out in a system that is set up to keep us where we are. Oh but cheeseburgers, beer, bacon, and football!

Vladimir Putin did in fact speak not very long ago about what is currently happening and the following is the audio. I will warn those (all I guess) of you whose attention span no longer exists ahead of time. This is about forty minutes long and it is audio only, translated electronically, so there is a slight accent to get used to. If you listen to Mr Putin's words they trump anything I've ever heard from any American politician in recent history, absolutely puts our "leaders" to shame. If we had politicians that spoke like this in this country then politics might catch my attention, but the "politics" you are all enthralled with now is nothing more than a TV show, that's all it is. You're rallying for a system that wants to take what you have for themselves and make your life difficult, that's what they're here to do. Mr Putin can very clearly see this and you don't have to take my word for it if you don't want to listen to me, so instead I've asked my good friend Vladimir Putin to explain himself personally. So without further ado....

https://youtu.be/218yFCjYKsE
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-22-2016 at 12:07 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I know most people are concerned with elections and things they're supposed to be concerned with right now, but if anyone is still interested I would really like to do my best to reach as many people as I can with the reality of what our world is. What a huge percentage of you are fixated on right now is as fake as a TV show, and it's taking all of your energy and directing it towards something in their control. If that energy were directed somewhere productive to make this a better place for us and for generations to follow, the super powerful would lose control. That's the last thing in the world they want to happen.

If any of you think that anonymous is some internet joke or some punk hackers, or just bored punks that like to cause trouble, please remember that education is more important than anything. If you're curious who these people are for any reason, be it to know your ally or to know your enemy, I implore all to educate themselves. The system you are following, slaves to, and absolutely fixated on is all lies and negativity, all of it. The presidential race is an outright embarrassment to this country and an insult on your intelligence. These people are fake liars, all of them, and they sling shite at each other day in and day out like monkeys. It's absolutely disgusting and the country is glued to it and sucking it up like a hog at feeding time.

Nothing can improve in a system of lies and negativity. The system is backwards and broken and we now answer to them instead of the other way around, the way it was created and supposed to be. I am branded as the site wack job with my far out ideas and crazy thoughts but this is going to catch on sooner or later. Two days from now millions will join and gather in cities around the world, millions who think the same way I do. We do not spread rumors or aim for excess with the least possible effort, we aim to work hard to show the world who we can be as a species and to save what we have before it is too late. We are going to show them that we are aware and the more of us there are the clearer the message.

If you enjoy facts as I do, if you wonder who tells the president what to do, if you'd like to see something much more factual than the television series that is the presidential race, I implore each and all to please watch and see what you've been blinded to. Prepare yourself to be able to see what you're not supposed to and hear words they'd rather weren't spoken, even some from Boston's own John F Kennedy. If you don't take it from me I understand, but maybe you'll listen to JFK. They don't make politicians like that anymore.

The following is quite a few links, yes. Please, if you're even just a little curious, just watch at least one. This is not BS, this is real world stuff. All of the videos are between 8-12 minutes long, with the exception of the last one which is a little longer. If this isn't for you then it's not for you, no big deal. If you find yourself interested then don't be shy to make yourself useful, the planet needs you. I am driven to this, I have nothing to lose. I'm interested because I want to be and as always I have the greater good of all in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yA24CM8gYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hDqFJJDHhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpnZJ9AvWnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c66cDVmWLao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ChEI5VslDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COl-rPT203w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Hxu5TWWAA
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    And please, remember remember the fifth of November.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Ok well that answered that ...... now what enquiring minds want to know .....was Nico the best lay you EVER had ? .....cause thats what he said about you
    Now lets not be starting rumors on here. Next think we know you'll be telling people the tip of my **** tastes salty!
    It sucks to get old

--

We the sheeple...

Christ almighty! The frig has gotten into you two? Hahaha!!

Answer; each other.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Thanks for your links Fabio.

--
    My pleasure my friend. Thank you for taking the time to view the thread.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //