//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

--
    I am without a doubt 100% positive aliens are non fiction.

I believe they are kicking back and watching us destroy ourselves and see no need for outside intervention....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Free, clean, unlimited energy. Stop and think about that. It's difficult for one to fathom, but if we didn't have to buy fuel and electricity, the entire planet would transform. Empires would crumble, the "have nots" would now have, the "haves" would cease to exist. The global economy would crumble and fail and there would be far less reasons for war. Pollution could feasibly turn into a memory, there wouldn't be a life on this planet that wouldn't be effected. Think about the repercussions of all of those things transforming, and how mankind could rise and evolve. If you're laughing about the idea of free energy, you may want to watch this-

https://youtu.be/iIOZ_aMrKos
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I appreciate you bumping the thread Glamy. Most people just aren't interested in looking into these things which is unfortunate. I'm sure I'll continue to keep the thread going from time to time, but it's tricky to care when so few others do. I used to think when things "really started happening" the people would wake up, however every single day I see things that are just flat out wrong, and sometimes I even point them out, but nobody cares. I did some time on the book recently and went off on a tangent sharing and discussing things, and nobody f*ckin cared, or hardly anyone I should say. I know what I can do for me, so I concern myself with me and very few others. I don't think they'd wake up even if something blatant were to happen. If they're not instructed to react a certain way by either the idiot box or their peers and the general public, they won't react. As long as they're constantly distracted and told everything is OK, nothing will change.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Did I miss something? Some (another media manufactured) global humanitarian crisis? Another (yearly) hurricane costing millions I'm supposed to give a rats arse about? So we can rebuild their sh!t for them and have it happen again next year? And the year after that? Another (yearly, or is it Bi-yearly? Tri-yearly? California wildfire? So we can rebuild their sh!t for them and have it happen again next year? And the year after that?

What? What happened? What worldly tragedy has befallen mankind? Should I turn my TV back on?

Don't care. Headin' back to my cave.

Your heart's desire is to be told some mystery. The mystery is that there is no mystery.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Did I miss something? Some (another media manufactured) global humanitarian crisis? Another (yearly) hurricane costing millions I'm supposed to give a rats arse about? So we can rebuild their sh!t for them and have it happen again next year? And the year after that? Another (yearly, or is it Bi-yearly? Tri-yearly? California wildfire? So we can rebuild their sh!t for them and have it happen again next year? And the year after that?

What? What happened? What worldly tragedy has befallen mankind? Should I turn my TV back on?

Don't care. Headin' back to my cave.

You are truly blind.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I came across this video last night. Its about how the media tries to control the sheeple. Interesting
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqYcQTpq_c

--
    Everything you see around you is meant to sway your thinking for monetary gain.

I was practically called a loser by a tv commercial yesterday while watching cops at a friends house because i don't own a swiffer wetjet. And i wonder why i don't have tv?

Everyone who has found a cure for cancer or free energy has turned up dead in mysterious circumstances.

Then you have the government control of education, and punishment for "wrongdoing", mainly, but in every other aspect of life as well.

Americans live like this every day. First, get a drivers license with a test we create, and pay what we ask to keep it. Then, pay sales tax on your car. Then buy a tag from them at a price they name. Then buy insurance at a price they name or you legally can't drive. Then buy gas for this car and pay 9/10s of a cent on every gallon for tax. And if you want to buy a house, great! get a good job where they can take more taxes! Then when you buy the land, pay taxes on that or lose it to someone willing to pay them.

The question is, "what do we do about it?"

STOP PAYING TAXES.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    You are truly blind.
    And you're a dick.

Is there a problem?

I asked a simple question, albeit sprinkled with some light sarcasm, and all you have for a reply is an insult?

I haven't turned on a TV in approx 4 months, not that it matters since I never watched much more than a couple of hours of TV (History Channel, Discovery Channel) a month anyway. Even the "educational" shows have turned into leftist/progressive political propaganda driven bullsh!t.

So, is there some NEW tragedy, scandal or conspiracy that I should know about?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    Everything you see around you is meant to sway your thinking for monetary gain.

I was practically called a loser by a tv commercial yesterday while watching cops at a friends house because i don't own a swiffer wetjet. And i wonder why i don't have tv?
    Are you that emotionally insecure that a 30 second bit on TV makes you feel inadequate? Watching "Cops"? What, No Jerry Springer or Maury Povich episodes were on?

Everyone who has found a cure for cancer or free energy has turned up dead in mysterious circumstances.
    Cite your sources, I'm up for some good laughs.

Then you have the government control of education
    Do you have kids? Do they attend publik skool?

and punishment for "wrongdoing", mainly, but in every other aspect of life as well.
    WTF does this mean?

Then buy insurance at a price they name or you legally can't drive.
    Would youi prefer that some Jackwagon total your car and injure your family members because they were texting, or just plain couldn't drive worth a sh!t, and then you have to pay for a car and/or hospital bills out of your own pocket?

Then buy gas for this car and pay 9/10s of a cent on every gallon for tax.
    9/10 of a cent tax per gallon? You obviously don't have a clue what your talking about

And if you want to buy a house, great! get a good job where they can take more taxes! Then when you buy the land, pay taxes on that or lose it to someone willing to pay them.
    Do you have a house? Land? Rent? Live in your mom's basement?

Do you think all property should be community property?

The question is, "what do we do about it?"

STOP PAYING TAXES.
    Put your money where your mouth is and do it. Seriously. Stop paying your taxes. Start a thread and keep updating it so you can let us know how it goes for you.

Every keyboard commando that posts "stop paying your taxes" all have one thing in common: They don't have the balls to actually do it.

We'll be waiting for your "I've stopped paying my taxes. WINNING!" THREAD.........

--

We the sheeple...

Name calling Scooter, nice.

If you take offense to such a true, simple statement (You are truly blind), that says a lot, does it not?

I will no longer attempt to teach you because I feel you are near unteachable. Always the same uninformed, ignorant (in respect to the subject at hand), replies. The entire point of this thread as well as many other posts on this topic is to present the information for you to digest and then form your own thoughts. Try as I might, I cannot do this for you. All your questions in your last post can all be answered but I'm not bothering anymore. Most people cannot see or understand these topics. I was just having a debate last night with some good, close personal friends, but there is no debating this subject with you because you are truly blind. If you want to see and understand the world that is going on around you, it is up to you to educate yourself on the subjects at hand. I can assure you that you look silly in your replies, although I feel you're figuring that out by the amount of offense taken by you from hearing the truth. I love the truth, it works in any and all situations.

Also, learn to swim.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 08-05-2017 at 11:18 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Wow ........ Trashnado has gone all rouge nato up in diss muvfocker !
    lofnl glamster

no rogue-nado

If 83ATC185 is really that dissatisfied with what he mentions in his post, the solution is simple as these 3 easy tricks:

1. Quit your job. No more paying taxes or Social Security. Unless you're going to leech off society and collect welfare, you'll have to live in a tent and live off the land (that is after you find land some place where the .gov or land owner will let you freeload off of them. Good luck), walk everywhere, make your own clothes and shoes, and have someone push you around on your 3 wheeler, but hey, it's a small price to pay for "freedom", no?

2. With all of that extra free time after you're done being a hunter/gatherer like our cave man ancestors, you can home skool your crotch fruit.

3. In your spare time you can work on developing a source of "free energy". If/when you actually develop a source that can supply the world with free energy, you'll share that secret for free. Right?
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 08-06-2017 at 08:20 AM.

--
    Name calling Scooter, nice.
    Oh please, spare me.

If you take offense to such a true, simple statement (You are truly blind), that says a lot, does it not?
    It does say a lot. About you. That's all you've got? You want me to form my own opinion, but feebly attempt to discredit it by calling me stupid?

This:

The entire point of this thread as well as many other posts on this topic is to present the information for you to digest and then form your own thoughts.
    And this:

I will no longer attempt to teach you because I feel you are near unteachable.
    Are the complete opposite of each other

And when you take this statement in it's entirety, you reveal your true agenda:

The entire point of this thread as well as many other posts on this topic is to present the information for you to digest and then form your own thoughts. Try as I might, I cannot do this for you.
    You don't want people to form their own opinions, YOU WANT TO FORM THEIR OPINIONS FOR THEM.

You despise the Government controlled educational system, but use the same tactics: Don't teach them HOW TO THINK, teach them WHAT TO THINK. All rooted in what the Communists called "Re-education". Only difference is when you start "educating" them young enough it's easy to get them to absorb the propaganda.

You're the one who is truly blind. You've blinded yourself with your arrogantly self-appointed intellectual superiority. You can't see THAT IT'S ALL A DISTRACTION. All of it. Every last piss poor, grainy, out of focus picture. Every poorly edited video. Every cheap, cheesy, 2 hour "Eye opening documentary". ALL.....A......DISTRACTION

ETA: You did answer all of my questions: Nothing new, just more

ETA 2: If you're TRULY disconnected from the media-biased propaganda as you claim, how can you be aware of "when things start happening"? Youtube? 2nd or 3rd party sharing on other websites? Truth be told, you are still influenced by media manipulation. It doesn't matter how many channels it has to go thru to get to you, it's still propaganda.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 08-06-2017 at 08:58 AM.

--
    Scooter you're completely wrong on a multitude of levels and not worth my time. Good to see you acting your age at least.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    That's OK, I understand. It's gotta be tough when one of your potential lambs turns out to be a black sheep and refuses to follow the rest of the herd.

"For those that refuse to see the world for what it is, and look through rose colored glasses, you tend to NOT be a victim, but rather a volunteer."-Unknown
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 08-06-2017 at 09:09 AM.

--
    That's exactly what they want you to be Scooter, and you are a prime example. Many would sooner die than be conquered by force. Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //