//ArrowChat Code
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.
    Think about what I just quoted you on above. Seriously.

You are trying to convince me (and others) if we follow you and your various forms of shall we say, "enlightenment", that we are "enacting our own will" by freeing ourselves from governmental and media control and propaganda.

JFC, you can't make this sh!t up!

By you making the statement I quoted above:

(Just for clarification):
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.
    You've just admitted that "they" have made you their slave because they've "tricked you into thinking you're exacting your own will" by subscribing to the videos and theories you post up here.

You've been duped into convincing yourself you're not a sheep, but you're still a sheep because they tricked you into believing you're not one.

The joke's on you , huh?

Thanks for helping make my point that IT'S ALL A DISTRACTION

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Pat yourself on your back Scooter. Nobody else is going to do it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    He`s a cash cow .......and happy to be one ........just look at whats happening to the money ........it`s running threw your fingers like the sands of time ........ you retire .......all of a sudden it`s not good enough ........you`re eating Mac & cheese cause peanut butters too high .......theres no good life anymore ........the median price for housing here is $579K ........who qualifies for that ? .........you don`t stand a chance ........and you roll the dice on how long your gonna live before the government lets you have your peanuts back ? .........fa-q .......it`s a sick foogen game ......why do you gotta kill yourself with a 30yr. career ?........just to live 10 more yrs........not on the street !........i look at people begging for money on the streets and think .......they have it better then i do......and Trump gave in to the insurance co . just just like every other Pussified President ........fack dem all ! ........trash-nado !
    I know, right, huh glamy?

Too far in to bail out, too far out to start over. And they won't pay me back a lump sum of what I've put in. Fack me runnin'

I have far too many friends, relatives and aquaintances that have lived to a ripe old age living a comfortable retirement. If you planned your retirement to survive on SS alone, you're a fool.

Once I retire, I'll come down, you and I will burn a big fattie. You supply the mac and cheese, I'll bring the peanut butter. Just keep your hands where I can see 'em.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Pat yourself on your back Scooter. Nobody else is going to do it.
    The voice of experience talking.

I'll take that as a compliment.

--
    It's gotta be hard to backstroke inna sand...........

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

We the sheeple...

Scooter I'm going to attempt to reply to all of your most recent posts here as a whole. Please bear in mind that I have not felt the most satisfied with my writing or train of thought as of late, which is why I haven't been posting much anywhere. I am a disabled person in certain senses and I must remind myself of that when I get frustrated with myself for being that way. Honestly your posting this morning was very aggressive and felt very hostile to me and in the past I've tried to get the message across how much I appreciate your posting in my threads and how much I enjoy your thoughts. I can not say that for this morning. I had my own things going on today and this morning I really wish my phone wouldn't have been telling me when people were posting in this thread, but that's in no way your fault.

Why it is difficult for me to reply to you again is because this is the same old tune from you. I could very well copy and paste an older post from this very thread to answer everything you have just asked in all of your most recent posts, but honestly it has become a waste of time for me. That is why I said "you're not worth my time" earlier. I was not saying that to belittle you, maybe just dismiss at the moment, but when I said that I meant exactly what it said. You are truly not worth my words because you don't even take them for what they are every time I take the time to lay them out for you. I have no idea the foundation of your aggression and what I want to say right now please read very carefully and please take word for word. All the questions you pose, all the "what if" scenarios, all of them sound absolutely ridiculous in reference to the subjects at hand because as I've said 1,000 times before, you refuse to educate yourself on the subjects at hand. All the videos and links I and others share in here would add up to probably tens of hours of material, all taken months or years to produce, all done by people who have dedicated their lives to these subjects, and I have a certain fetish that makes me believe the things I do and listen to the people I do. I like transparency. I have said this already, but I do not believe in the same people you do. I watch the things I watch and read the things I read from people who are sources that I have decided to trust. You have an issue with not paying taxes. I don't know if it's in this thread or not, but I can link a video that has actual IRS agents admitting on camera that there are no laws in the books saying that you HAVE to pay your federal income tax. Your federal income tax is supposed to be voluntary and there is nothing written that says you MUST pay it, so there is nothing the government can technically do if you do not pay them. This has been taken to the supreme court and won more than once, and that is a fact. And another thing before I continue.

I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm asking you to view other people who have had first hand experiences in life and in levels of the government that very few will speak from. Yes, me listening to government people. Because they speak out against it? No. Because they speak the truth. Very simple. As always for the umpteenth time, backed with facts. I don't care what your point is, it's not much without proof. There are so many factual, proven things going on every day that we're not supposed to pay attention to that you haven't even given yourself the chance to dismiss, you reject the idea without ever even looking at why there are so many people speaking up on these subjects. You flat out refuse to look into these subjects before you come in here claiming to debate when at this point you're doing nothing more than trolling and mucking up my thread. You very, very rarely these days see me posting in other people's threads when they have to do with current events or politics and that is simply because most times the subject at hand is something I have absolutely no business commenting on. This would be the case with you throughout this entire thread. It's very frustrating because your questions are answered in all of these videos and links, so they look absurd to anyone WHO HAS ACTUALLY TAKEN THE TIME TO REVIEW THE MATERIAL.

My head hurts now.

I would love to stop paying taxes, however our government has made that a very difficult equation. I'm all for paying for a proper government, however this one is broken beyond repair. It needs to be taken down to the foundation and then dug to bedrock. There is no alternative in my opinion. I do not enjoy that they take a huge amount of America's tax dollars to essentially fund their global domination, and I'm sure you think it's a noble cause. I happen to disagree. I happen to know that if people could get their heads out of their asses and learn to get along, there are more than enough resources on this planet for all to live in harmony. I bet that made you snicker, call me a hippy now. I love that. I am a f*ckin hippy, and I'm proud of it. You are mocking my very way of life and ideals that are to my core, with the will to help and make changes and the fire to fight for them, however fighting is the very core of the problem, so that is not the way. My home is for sale and I will live a modest lifestyle with very few belongings, just as you suggest, but not because you suggest it. Because that's what I see as right and the only way for me. My days are spent attempting to improve my home enough to sell and riding my motorcycle. I am high maintenance in the sense that I cannot work for very long periods of time and I must consciously keep my cool, it doesn't happen on it's own. My bike is my sanity. It broke today which was one of many issues this morning, but everything happens for a reason.

You accuse me of speaking down to you. I do no such thing. I might suggest it is you looking up upon me, and that is in no way my intention. You can get that in check on your own because that's not my issue. If you feel submissive it is of your own doing, I can assure you. I never once called you stupid nor did I insinuate such a thing. I don't have to think back about that because I do not make a habit of name calling, and not just because it's against the rules of the forum, that's just how I live life every day. If anyone has insinuated anything about you being stupid, again you can take that up with yourself. I certainly did state that you are ignorant, and in my eyes that is a fact. The very questions you post in this thread over and over again are my proof of that. Unfortunately it's proof that you're unable to see because again, you have no idea of what it is we are discussing.

I have no group I am leading nor am I looking to do so. I have no following to speak of, aside from the four guys I ride with who tail me. I am not looking to recruit members for any said group and if I were, it certainly wouldn't be you. Most people I meet are blind, I'm very used to that. You're f*ckin Hellen Keller man. You opened the Kool-Aid packet and poured it down your throat like Fun-Dip with a dash of water to chase. You've got it so bad it's painful to watch, hence the suggestions that some try to send your way to help, because we care, not because we want to argue. I don't care if you never see things my way, that's fine, but for f*ck's sakes if you're going to partake in the discussion please, please, please look at the material being discussed or please consider not posting out of common courtesy. It's silly Scooter. I have spent countless hours learning things from men and women from all walks of life who have things to truthfully share that are irrefutable, but there is no way I or anyone else in this thread can sit here and play 20 questions with you. These are massive world issues here, issues that I'm convinced are way out of your realm of imagination by the way you saunter around this thread like a flower girl tossing meaningless questions this way and that. I, nor can anyone else, sit here and type out a reply to a question that you have asked that took a ten minute, fifteen minute, or hour plus long video for us to understand in the first place. It just doesn't work that way. You want to know the answers to all of your questions I can assure you they all exist, every one of them, and so many of them are right here in this very thread, but you refuse to learn, and that's just not my or anyone else's problem. That's your problem. Please stop trolling my thread, please. I wanted you to educate yourself before, I really did, but now I just don't care. It's disrespectful to me as a person who is investing my entire being into this very lifestyle, into these "things" and issues we're discussing, and you're getting to the point of being quite offensive and quite the pest. It's also disrespectful to those who have taken the time to produce these videos and write these articles about truths that should be known but very frequently they are not. Scooter please pay attention to this; these people are risking their lives for the sake of you and I by opening their mouths in many cases. Many have already been killed in the past for sharing things that were not supposed to be shared. That absolutely happens and that is real life.

What you don't realize is the love we all on this side share, for you and for everyone else. Scooter if there is no planet, then nothing else matters. Does that make sense? We aren't in this for money or to recruit you to anything, I'm not in a cult or a religion,I do not have followers, I am surer than shite not garnering at all for your attention, I can assure you of that, and this is not bullsh*t. There are things that I am certain exist out there, and as age and life have taken a bite out of me as of late, I still have the ability to see and do things that others cannot. You loathe when I suggest that, but there is no way of showing you that via a computer screen. I have amazed myself as well as others many times, and I will continue to do so, and I hope someday I can show you that.

There are sooo many things you've asked, so many questions, and there are so many long, drawn out answers to each one, and we're talking about years of studying in my case to be able to see where all these loose ends tie together and how this all works as one, as a machine, and you expect me to sit here in one post and sum it all up for you. It doesn't work that way pal. This entire thread is your answer, it's all here. You're the only one asking because everyone else either knows the material or doesn't know enough to comment. You just don't give a frig. There are also all the answers you seek out there, but you must take the time to find them. Coming into my thread and tossing chairs around does not make you the "winner". I could see you glowing in what you perceived as your little "victory" this morning, but it was really sad to me. It's sad that you actually thought that about a person who never once raised his defenses or did anything more than care for his fellow human being and suggest that we live up to our capabilities rather than just exist.

I'm sure I could continue this. I'm sure nobody aside from you is going to really read this and give a rat's arse Scooter, because people don't need to see senseless arguments in a thread that's attempting to give away the ideals of true freedom and true patriotism. You lack the vision to see, and I know that goes up your arse sideways because it's the truth, so instead of taking it out on me, take it out on the person who keeps posting on this subject yet refuses educate himself on it.

If I might make a suggestion, because you happen to find this thread so very enthralling and can't seem to stay out of it, I'd like to suggest you start from the very beginning of this thread and watch each and every video, look at every single link posted, and then comment on these ideals after you know how they work or are proposed to work. It would make your posts infinitely more relevant and we could actually have a discussion instead of wasting time with your senseless questions. You don't have to watch them all at once, you can watch them one at a time and then comment on each one as you go, and you can tell us all why any of them wouldn't work, why they don't make sense, or the people speaking in these videos are full of beans, but then you must provide some decent proof or a reasonable argument as to how you came to that conclusion. That would make for a far more productive thread than just random questions fired off in every direction and accusations of misinformation. You don't even know the sources, I do, so that makes me the authority in this moment. I dare you to become a true counter point, because for now, you're the one with the tinfoil hat my friend.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 08-07-2017 at 01:08 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

We the sheeple...

Glamy you better be f*ckin joking about the opioids and whiskey. I'll put my foot right in your f*ckin arse!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Are you that emotionally insecure that a 30 second bit on TV makes you feel inadequate? Watching "Cops"? What, No Jerry Springer or Maury Povich episodes were on?

No i don't feel inadequate because i don't have a battery powered mop.

Cite your sources, I'm up for some good laughs.

For this i have no reference.

Do you have kids? Do they attend publik skool?

No kids, but have you ever tried to do common core math?

WTF does this mean?

It means that i believe there are a lot of crimes in this country, that aren't crimes at all, as they have no real victim

Would you prefer that some Jackwagon total your car and injure your family members because they were texting, or just plain couldn't drive worth a sh!t, and then you have to pay for a car and/or hospital bills out of your own pocket?

Well of course not. I'm saying there has got to be a better way to handle things than letting the government force you to buy something.

9/10 of a cent tax per gallon? You obviously don't have a clue what your talking about

Fuel had a tax of a half cent per gallon although now it may purely be marketing with the whole 9/10 thing, i may be wrong as to how much of that 9/10 is actually tax.

Do you have a house? Land? Rent? Live in your mom's basement?

Land and a home, and if i don't pay the taxes on it, my property and everything on it gets sold at an auction.

Do you think all property should be community property?

Absolutely not.

Put your money where your mouth is and do it. Seriously. Stop paying your taxes. Start a thread and keep updating it so you can let us know how it goes for you.

I never said i would stop paying taxes, i simply stated that if you want to stop the government in its tracks, that's the way to do it.

Every keyboard commando that posts "stop paying your taxes" all have one thing in common: They don't have the balls to actually do it.

You're absolutely right. Because people that don't pay taxes don't get on the internet and brag about it.

No Jerry Springer, Maury, or Honey Boo Boo here.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Also, there have been some songs posted to accentuate a point or whatever it you're trying to do. Many may not be aware of just who Mark Tremonti is. He was the lead guitarist for Creed and currently is the lead guitarist of Alter Bridge. He was once described to me as "a musician's musician", and I feel his most recent solo work, where he also is the lead vocalist, is his best work to date. So without further ado, "The Things I've Seen", by Tremonti.

https://youtu.be/JmZZTswXoP4
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Fabio, you are so off base with your complete post that you're standing in the stadium parking lot holding you're wiener.

--
    That's one of the few places with room enough to hold it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    The sun shadow of a small object always looks significantly larger than the original.

--

We the sheeple...

They call me the sundial but that's not why.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    A true dick swinging contest now.

--
    I think allot of people prefer to ignore things.

Reality is just too scary for many people.

Now go make a sandwich and put it in a bag with a Snickers bar and some pretzel sticks and get your ARSE back to work and make the rich richer!! Peasant....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //