//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    That's a good one! Too bad they don't have audio, I'm guessing she's saying, "Here's your pizza rolls hunny."

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 11-12-2016 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

We the sheeple...

That's interesting stuff Scooter. I have to take some time to read up more on Sonos.

I happened upon this short video, it's very interesting I thought. The end caught me by surprise but I understand what he's saying. Once again, science, physics, and math prove to be far more interesting than the tall tales we're all told about where we come from.

https://youtu.be/d6vy2iVAlIk
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 11-13-2016 at 09:14 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    That's just the tip of the iceberg. You may find it interesting what he did as a youth during WWII.

You could also Google "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England". He's working towards that same goal for the US.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon.jpg  

--
    Such as.......

--

--
    Thanks El, I was being more sarcastic than anything. Even if one doesn't watch the nightly news, it would be very hard to not be subjected to the stories. It's all one big flustercuck.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Thanks El, I was being more sarcastic than anything. Even if one doesn't watch the nightly news, it would be very hard to not be subjected to the stories. It's all one big flustercuck.
    Hackers really have shed a lot of light on previously unseen things that many have always suspected. I got a real kick out of the Democrats claiming that the WikiLeaks emails were false, but then out of the other side of their mouthes they were claiming that the Russians were supplying the information. They could have just picked one truth. Then Kerrie pulled the Internet connection on the Ecuadorian embassy. Seems like pretty dramatic action to be taken for something that supposedly was false. I hope a lot more comes out and that Trump brings Snowden back to the US and gives Asange a place to call home.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Thanks El ......... i`ll chupa your salty dawg later
    Kinda hard to turn down an offer like that. Does it cum with a swallow on the side?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I got a real kick out of the Democrats claiming that the WikiLeaks emails were false, but then out of the other side of their mouthes they were claiming that the Russians were supplying the information. They could have just picked one truth.
    And then Hillary claiming that Trump and Putin were buddies. Libtards swallowed it all like Tracy Lords.

--
    LOL O El!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 03-11-2017 at 12:04 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I had to avert my eyes as well Glamy. I'd be afraid of what I might do to someone if I ever saw that in person.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //