//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

--
    Human farmers.

And yeah I want to curb stomp that m@#*&:„ącker in the elevator

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    These links along with a few shown after you view these; Are excellent in dumbing down how it all works and may wake a few people up, and or educate them a bit but it is all worth your time and helps the average guy understand how the banking system works, inflation, what Thomas Jefferson warned citizens about allowing a privatized bank to control all the money and the US mint that would just print up some more money, yet there was no gold to back it up....

I absolutely think these links are a must view and there is an animation video that is funny, frightening and extremely educational.

Must watch for anyone that views this post; Don't ignore it, be very very aware of it!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Where all da hot reptilian chicks at ? ... is dey pink on da inside ?
    Not if they have a reptile dysfunction...

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Be my guest at discrediting the amount of brass in this video. Contained within this production are a huge amount of eyewitness accounts of extra terrestrial and/or extra dimensional crafts and beings. Almost every person speaking in this video is at the very least a trained military observer, or a pilot, and even some people with credentials that are far higher than anyone any of us have ever met. There must be fifty different people in this video openly speaking of their factual first hand experiences with what is in my opinion the most important event in the history of mankind, and that would be contact with beings from another world. I've seen things with my own two eyes which is enough for me to know there are strange things in the sky. What these men have seen, many of whose stories completely corroborate one another, is absolutely astonishing and nothing short of amazing.

The worst part about this is the veil of secrecy that these events have been draped in for decades now and worse yet, members of the human race who I find disgusting and disturbing have deemed it necessary to shoot these craft down as well as kill the occupants. Travelers from another world, possibly the dawn of a new age for mankind, and rather than a handshake and a smoke BANG! Let's kill this thing. So perturbing to me that I actually share DNA with people such as these.

Ol Fabio's really off his rocker now! Kid's been getting nuttier and nuttier on here lately! Correct. The crazier I get, the clearer I see. But if you're going to assume I'm crazy, you must also call the vast number of very well trained and well respected individuals held within this film crazy also.

Now it goes without saying that I may be a bit off, but I'll tell you what I find crazy. I find it absolutely insane that the human race can be so unconcerned with a topic such as contact with visitors from another planet. I think it's nuts that people are so consumed with what's so "important" in their lives that they "can't" stop to take the time to consider the vastness of this situation and the future that it brings us. I think it's absolutely hilarious that this can be so easily dismissed until the day it makes the evening news (which lies to you every day). To me, that sums up everything. Visitors from another world, but people are so consumed with Doritos and and their new phone even to see. Or maybe your distraction is more "noble" in nature. You have to work or whatever. But here's the thing; CONTACT FROM ANOTHER WORLD.

Discredit me as you see fit, but do so only after viewing this video. Discrediting me will be your last concern after you see who's seen and worked with a lot more than I have. I've seen UFO's, briefly and not extremely close up, but I know what I saw.

Four hours of viewing, yes, four hours of non stop eye witness and first hand accounts of the biggest deception in the history of mankind. This could unravel the pyramids, all kinds of ancient megaliths, and yes, dare I say this could unravel that biggest farce of all that's trained you to obey unquestionably, religion.

But nobody cares. And I'm crazy. I will gladly stand here in near solitude in crazy land and look at the "normal" people who put their heads down every day and play along with the lie and live the matrix. You do what you're told and believe what you're supposed to, and the godless kook from the trike site has gone off the deep end again. Just remember, I've been crazy long enough that it's become normal to me, so from where I stand I'm not the crazy one.

So for the one or two people who might be able to pull themselves away from the distraction that you think is your life for four hours to hear about the biggest event in the history of mankind, I post the following link. For those who scoff, know this; you are a pawn. If you cannot avert your eyes from the distraction to listen to very well respected men and women tell you their first hand accounts of not only contact with alien life, but how your government TRULY operates, then you don't need to see this anyways. Obey. Consume. Reproduce.

https://youtu.be/5C_-HLD21hA

https://youtu.be/_oDueuZlI2Q
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-01-2017 at 12:30 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    question everything !!
    Except theories that might be a little "out there" for some people? Stop believing in what I don't believe?

FWIW, I think there is the possibility of other life forms out there. Why? Because we're here, why not others?

On the other hand, I also believe that videos like these could very well be another government/media fabricated method to control, distract, and manipulate another herd of sheep.

We're not supposed believe anything the government says, but we're supposed to believe (allegedly)ex-government employees and ex-military (government) trained observers? Not to mention the random "Man or Woman on the street" that's heard old reports of UFO's and the descriptions of them?

Now I'm the crazy one, right?

question everything !!
    ETA: (Disclaimer:this comment is NOT directed an any one individual, it's a blanket statement of my personal experience, and I am not a religious man)One of the things I find amusing is people who don't believe in a "God" they can't see believe in "aliens" they can't see, which theorists claim where considered "Gods" by ancient civilizations. All based on what I consider the same amount and type of "credible evidence": So called "eyewitness accounts" and "expert testimony".

Now I'm even crazier, eh?

So flame away, try to discredit my opinion cuz it's not the same as others and I don't blindly jump on the bandwagon. I'm going to brush my wool and head out into my pasture, go up in a boom bucket and drop some trees.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 04-01-2017 at 08:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

We the sheeple...

Op! Somebody's posting without having watched the video again! Good to hear from you Scooterino.

Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    On the other hand, I also believe that videos like these could very well be another government/media fabricated method to control, distract, and manipulate another herd of sheep.
    See as unaware as you may assume I (we) are, this is always your same approach. As Glamy says, "question everything". Included in everything would be everything. Just about every time I or someone else posts about these subjects, your viewpoint is the same regardless of the circumstances and the facts involved, and that is we're following a clandestine path designed to lure people with our viewpoints into believing things that might otherwise be, "outlandish". It's rather predictable and the pattern of picking that standpoint regardless of the subject at hand lends credibility to the fact you may have a predetermined spot in which you view things from, once again, regardless of the subject.

As Glamy says, question everything. As a "self check" I guess you would say, any time I'm getting carried away on the newest subject at hand, I always question EVERYTHING at that point. Who is it I'm listening to, who stands to gain what by this movement, have I been goaded into believing this... etc, etc... In this case the narrator of this video and the brains behind it is Dr Steven Greer, and this is not the only thing of his that I have seen. I have watched hours of him speaking, as well as his sharing of hours and hours of footage of UFO's. Because I have to explain this to you because you are commenting on something you are ignorant of, my post is going to be very long here. Dr Greer along with many, many other people have hours and hours of video and tons and tons of photographic evidence of occurrences that to me are irrefutable. I have seen things in the skies as well, but I have never seen Jesus.

We're not supposed believe anything the government says, but we're supposed to believe (allegedly)ex-government employees and ex-military (government) trained observers? Not to mention the random "Man or Woman on the street" that's heard old reports of UFO's and the descriptions of them?.
    There is no "allegedly" about this Scooter. Had you taken the time to view this video, you'd see a huge percentage of the people speaking in it are BRASS, very high up. There is also a United States astronaut who speaks in this video as well. Not that your status makes you any more honest, but there are also "lowly" people interviewed in this video who had been silenced for what they had seen. Radar repair men, an undertaker, people who just happened to walk into a situation they were not aware of and who were reprimanded sternly for their mistakes.

What I see in this video on these people's faces Scooter, is the truth. I see honesty. Every time I mention how I can spot a lie, you scoff. Well it's the truth. It is feasible to tell when people are BS-ing a good amount of the time and I am capable of doing so. What I see in these people is sincerity as well as concern. Many no longer are concerned for themselves, otherwise many of them would not be speaking, but rather they're concerned for us all. These people have been threatened, had their families threatened, and they have been physically beaten. Those who you will not see speaking in this video are those who have been killed for speaking out, and that has absolutely happened. Honestly I'm surprised they've allowed Dr Steven Greer to live this long.

So the difference between a government employee who speaks out as opposed to an ex-government employee... Big difference Scooter. What you will find with all of the people interviewed in this video (which you never watched but have an opinion on anyways), is that all of them were threatened to keep their mouths shut. They were threatened with the loss of their jobs and/or told they'd never excel or move up in rank. They and their families were also threatened with violence and death, as I already said. So let's say old Colonel Bozo is walking along one day and sees a UFO land. He goes to report it and he's met with resistance and advised he may want to keep his mouth shut. He's told if he speaks out, he's going to get demoted, publicly ridiculed with a made up story, and they may even tell him that it would be the best thing for his family if he didn't speak. Now, old Colonel Bozo has been in the military since high school, it's all he knows. He's poured his heart and soul into this position and has spent the last twenty years climbing the ranks. His little daughter Suzy Q counts on Colonel Bozo's position to feed and clothe her, and Colonel Bozo really wants to send her off to Harvard one day... But this one statement could change all of that. They could besmirch his reputation, take his job and see to it that he never makes it to any position of any sort of importance again, or perhaps even kill him. This is what they do.

So when someone is out of their position at the government, first of all they are no longer "a part" of that entity. They can no longer be threatened with their job. Also, had Scooterino taken the time to view this video... he would see that most of the people speaking are a bit long in the tooth. These people are old, many of them elderly, and almost all of them feel the same way. Basically, "they've had a good run". They are untouchable now, because death is not far off for many of them. Others are just like me, they want the truth to be heard! Also Scooter, this is a movement, with the idea being if enough of them speak out at once, they can't all get "rubbed out", and that is a very legit concern. You will see as time will prove this right. It will all come out and everyone will see that we've been taken for granted for over 50 years, that the true available technology has been hidden from us in order to keep us down here and people who think they're better than us "up there". Once free energy is available to all and once the truths start coming out, they will fall like dominoes. All of the lies that we live on a daily basis will be exposed. We are polluting and killing this planet needlessly, free energy is available. Their poor production of a lie about 9/11 will all of a sudden look as fake to you as an 80's B movie, as it does to me currently, the ultra rich will no longer be anything but "just" another human being, and the unbelievers will have no choice, because they cannot deny that which they can see with their own two eyes.

ETA: (Disclaimer:this comment is NOT directed an any one individual, it's a blanket statement of my personal experience, and I am not a religious man)One of the things I find amusing is people who don't believe in a "God" they can't see believe in "aliens" they can't see, which theorists claim where considered "Gods" by ancient civilizations. All based on what I consider the same amount and type of "credible evidence": So called "eyewitness accounts" and "expert testimony".
    Very well said. Something that has always piqued my curiosity since I was a child is UFO's, but never religion. As a matter of fact, I dropped out of Sunday school. I've always had a nose for BS, and church just always struck me as such a waste of time. Conversely however, I've always been fascinated with UFO's. As I said, I have seen them. When I was in my teens, myself and a few friends were in one of our hangouts in the woods. We all clearly saw this UFO (it was at night) and we all knew it wasn't any man made aircraft. A friend of mine at the time used to take his video camera everywhere. His intentions were to record all the crazy shite we did, however he was the absolute worst camera man I've ever met. It never failed that he would "inadvertently" turn the camera away at the very worst possible moment, always recording right up until the action, panning away, then right back to the aftermath. He missed everything. In this particular instance, he aimed his camcorder up at the sky and was amazed at what he could see through the viewfinder. He said he couldn't keep it in the frame though, it was moving too much. I asked him what it looked like and he couldn't describe, so he handed the camcorder to me. As I peered in the viewfinder and zoomed in, I could see why he was having difficulties keeping it in the frame with the way the object was moving. What I could see was an object made only of light, I couldn't see any solid metal parts or make out the shape of a craft or anything like that, but it looked like a giant atom in the air. That's the only way I could describe it. No center light, no "nucleus" so to speak, but the other lights were all zooming around and around this thing in every direction the way electrons orbit the nucleus. There is no man made craft that I'm aware can do that. It's either from somewhere else, or it's man made but secret. Come to find out my dill hole friend had never pressed record on the camera, he just wanted to view whatever it was we were seeing closer through the view finder. Nothing to see here...

Other times, (yes times) we would be hanging out in the woods at night (as we often did) and all of the sudden we'd be lit up. Not brilliantly, more of a glow, like a little brighter than a really bright full moon. These lights would come from the sky, but way up. We're talking 20,000 feet or better, and if memory serves me they would originate from man made air craft, from planes. The thing is this; I'm not talking about something that passed over us at 400 mph or whatever that plane is doing, I'm talking about a light that illuminated myself and a small gathering of friends who were in the dark, in the woods, with no sort of beacon or any indication where we were. The light was not moving with the plane, it was steady on the area in which we were standing. So a plane at 20,000+/- feet doing 400 mph can see us in the dark in the woods and illuminate us with a steady light that's not traveling with the speed of the aircraft. In the late 1990's man had this capability, but they can't find one "terrorist" Middle Eastern man hiding in a cave...

I saw something odd very low in the sky over this winter, just hanging in my tree tops. All else was silent. I didn't see enough to elaborate on here, but rather I felt a presence. That "you know something is there" feeling, which is a part of human sensory that should never be ignored. I did see something, but not enough to bother trying to describe here. The feeling was the eerie part, and it was too strong to be ignored. I learned something from this Dr Steven Greer after viewing one of his other videos that taught me what I may have seen and felt that night. Doesn't mean much to others, but to me this experience was odd enough to take note of for me personally.

So you see Scooter, I have seen UFO's, but I have never seen Jesus. I have seen countless pictures and videos of of UFO's and purported aliens, but I have never seen a picture of Jesus. I have seen countless MODERN men and women who have the capacity to understand what it is they're seeing attest truthfully to having seen UFO's and visitors from another world, but I don't take ancient mankind's word on that which it is they're not capable of understanding. I am a very spiritual person, believe it or not, and I know we were put here by someone or something. Science will tell you that we are not a natural occurrence. What's much more feasible for me to believe is something that I have seen with my own two eyes, corroborated by countless other people, backed by science, backed with evidence (photographic, video, physical), and no reasons why it couldn't be feasible. What's a much more likely scenario to me is that the traditional religion that's crammed down our throats on a daily basis is something that was either mankind's misunderstanding of the beings who created us and this place, or a creation of the same beings who created us and this place, in which case, does that make them "gods"? If the creator is deemed god, then maybe these beings are our "gods". In my belief, that word is just a label. To me they are just inhabitants of the same (or possibly a different) universe who have some sort of vested interest in us and this place, so to me the big question is similar to everyone else's, but instead of "why are we here", my version would be more of "why did they put us here".

Thank you for your reply Scooter.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-01-2017 at 03:24 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I have yet to watch the 2 latest vids you posted Fabs. But it is no secret my views don't differ from yours very much. 911, Chem trails,debt slavery etc,,,but I always come back to the SAME question.. WHY? How and why would any group of people want to do this to their own people, their own planet? Looks like maybe,just maybe ,you have stumbled onto the answer. I cannot wait to watch these! In the fb feed today? Putin yesterday exploded at a meeting,calling Soros a dragon,a cold blooded alien,and that 90% of those in power controlling the switches today are alien. Makes sense to me. But I am not convinced until I see some evidence. I know personally,call me nuts,go ahead,,,I don't care ... My buddies and I would take breaks at night while riding,and literally,, watch UFO's racing around in the sky. Did I ever see a shape? No, these were always lights. But there was absolutely Nothing human about the technology ,speed and direction changes we would see. This was not once or even weeks. It was often.

I now purposely look for them,and I have not seen one in many many years. I tell my kids while we're out at night looking all about what we saw. But never see anything anymore. Thanx again for being you Fabs!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    I always come back to the SAME question.. WHY?
    There is actually a very simple answer to that Bill. Mankind's greed and thirst for power and control. If we were privy to the information that exists about what is actually available as far as modern technology goes, we would all be equal as a species. If we all had an unlimited source of energy at our disposal, then there would be no more that could be held over our heads. We all NEED gasoline, we NEED diesel, we NEED coal and power plants and electricity plumbed to our dwellings. If you eliminate the demand for energy, all the oil companies, coal companies, as well as every single job from the CEO right down to the janitor at the local office of Mobil will all be eliminated immediately. Entire regions of coal country, out of business. That's just one aspect of business, energy. The domino effect that will have is beyond the scope of comprehension of most people. Scores and scores of people displaced from work, global economy shattered, but to the greater good of all. The house of cards built up by the banks and giant corporate conglomerates, governments, everything will fall. Their monetary system is fake. We are the suckers who scrape by with the sacrifice of our own bodies and minds, all the while shedding our own sweat in order to keep their house of cards, which is to their benefit and our detriment, from crumbling down. It is we the people who keep their empire alive and well enough to keep them on the top and us at the bottom. We beg them to grant us money that doesn't exist, that they don't have. We all hand our money to those who have "lent" it to us in the first place, but they never did. They never had anything to lend us. They are allowed to create cash from thin air, just print it up, then dangle it in front of our faces to make us work on THEIR machine which they have created in order to keep us down. We are the ones doing this to us because we are allowing it to happen. It is mankind's ego (Americans particularly) which greases the wheels on this machine by being too proud to accept that they may have been shammed. Well it is not your fault, you were born into this. You didn't know any better, but now you can, and now you can make a difference.

The house of cards is poised to fall and I thank you for referencing Mr Putin's words Bill. I was unaware that he'd said that. Putin is the man. I referenced him a couple pages back in this thread and he is standing up for what is right I feel. Once this all falls down, once we wield energy on par with the energy which those in power have been hiding from us for decades, then they at the top will be at the same exact level as us. This is what I fight for. They are willing to kill us as human beings and kill our planet in order to keep the power that they have acquired through nothing short of pure evil acts and intentions. For decades we have scorched this earth and showered cancer amongst ourselves as species, clear cut forests and jungles, killed off scores of species of animals, killed each other, all the while burning unimaginable amounts of fossil fuels. If we as a species hit the reset button, if the global monetary systems ceases to exist, if there are no more classes of people other than what friends you choose to keep personally, if business can no longer sell you these things you don't need, then why would you continue to work? If you don't work, their machine falters and fails. They are not capable of having this machine without your participation, it doesn't work that way. As the house of cards falls down, they come down with it. All the while we will be rising, and we'll meet in the middle. Those who have oppressed and enslaved generations of human beings for decade upon decade will now be standing face to face and eye to eye with those whose coat tails they have ridden for so long. Their ultimate loss in this realm is the stripping of their power over the rest of mankind, and that's what free energy will do to them.

Why do they always send the poor? Why is it the have nots who must fight for those who have? More importantly, why can mankind not see the platform on which they prop up their fellow man who in all reality is nothing more than their equal? Is a cop a cop, a doctor a doctor, a pilot a pilot? The answer to that is no, no they are not. They are all men, and anything above that is a mere title given them by a fellow man and in turn, you. It is you who grant anyone else power over you, and the day I realized we're all just rats in a cage was the day it all came to me. We as a people will very soon either evolve, or destroy ourselves. This planet has been raped and is rife with cancer, radioactivity, water that's unsafe, air that's unsafe, to keep us sick, to buy insurance so we can see the doctor after we get sick from working on the machine so hard with no time to rest so we eat as poorly and as quickly as we can without enough love or sex or living to get up to work on the machine to buy the things so we can be better to work harder for the machine so we don't get sick so we have the insurance to have the cancer treated to be provided with the drugs to continue to see the show or watch the game and buy the pizza to enjoy the distraction of the men on the field who pray for those who are fighting to secure democracy to tell them what they're doing wrong and how we do things to put the tires on the car during our time so we can get to work to come home to do the laundry that runs on THEIR electricity, THEIR drugs, THEIR insurance companies, THEIR doctors, THEIR conglomerates, THEIR taxes, THEIR fuel, THEIR monetary system, THEIR government and THEIR FRIGGIN MACHINE. And we keep it going for them.

So you see, if their empire crumbles, everything that is "theirs" suddenly becomes, "ours".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-01-2017 at 04:49 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    "Why do they always send the poor" one of the best lyrics from a band I listened to years ago. I haven't watched the video yet so I would rather not comment on the subject. I am intrigued however. Thanks Fabio.

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    Here you go Bill! It's amusing to me that I happen to stumble on this short video only after having written my last post.

https://youtu.be/qnO8U2YgF1I
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I 100% agree we have lifeforms from either Mars other galaxies, that visit us too often.

That's the only part I read; Need top stay in my shop.

NO WAY can 100's of thousands or more have witnessed SOMETHING at some point in their life.

Fabio, John, knows that he resides on a piece of land that is located here in an area which is called referred to as the "Bridgewater Triangle".

There is plenty of evidence of activity, and the recent sightings as well. Tons of history on the place as well.

My favorite one is the one that is overseas and guarded 24 - 7; I forget where, but military guards and officers all saw a UFO in the sky and it landed in the forest. It even shot beams of light down at them after it flew up at an unbelievable speed. There was a coverup as well from the "men in black" after these events took place.

They investigated it and a person there shared everything, right down to the notes he took wayback then. This place housed nuclear goodies; And that seems to be where allot of crafts are seen near, nuclear reactors.

There is NO POSSIBLY WAY that these crafts and other life forms have been seen, photographed, pictures have been taken, eye witnesses accounts are all faked and false.... NO DAM WAY!!

It's of my opinion that the government or military think that if WE knew, we'd all be in a panic.....

Or these top official are trying to dominate the universe. That way we can invade somewhere else than on are planet Earth.
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 04-02-2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Spelling
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Don't bother watching this, it doesn't matter anyways.

https://youtu.be/5C_-HLD21hA
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //