//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    What drives me nuts are the industries (medical, cable providers, etc) that still ask you for personal information. I refuse to give it and they say they have to have it. Then the argument begins;
    "Sir, I can assure you your information is safe."
    "How do you know that? Do you work in cyber security for your company? You work cyber security AND the front desk? Impressive!"

I've had fraud charges on credit cards before but have been lucky so far that Visa or MC caught them quick. They have impressive algorithms to flag suspicious activity. Just think, they employ that type of technology because they have much to lose. The anti-virus and web tracking employ the same type of technology because they have much to gain.

Let's be careful out there!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

We the sheeple...

If someone were to suggest to you that you may be part of a virtual reality, pretty much the same way it's presented to you in "The Matrix", many might find that hard to believe. If science had set out to prove or disprove this theory and almost all signs pointed to our "reality" actually being virtual, would you believe it?

As I've said from the beginning of this thread, I love facts backed by science. While the jury is still out as far as a definitive answer goes, all signs point to our "reality" being virtual as opposed to actually being "real", whatever that is. Elon Musk is quoted as saying "The chances of our 'reality' actually being 'real' are approximately a billion to one." I tend to believe him.

If you think about it, if you could truly wrap your mind around the idea of living in a virtual reality and come to terms with it, then you could in theory have a much better grasp of shaping your reality than you might otherwise. You might be capable of doing things that other people who do not understand would find amazing. Using ideas hatched in our brains and brought forth by the limbs we control, we can all create the reality we see fit for ourselves to a degree. If a task seems insurmountable, then we can chip away at it bit by bit and focus as much of our energy and movement in the direction desired until we eventually can hold or see the initial idea, which started out as just a tiny electrical impulse, come to fruition in what we perceive as the physical realm. This is the art of manifestation. If you knew for a fact that we did live in a matrix, then it would be no surprise to you if you were suddenly able to create the surroundings you would like to see most around you, or create an existence that you might otherwise have a hard time ascertaining if you followed the rules of nature or Newtonian physics, as well as the rules imposed by society and the imposed "ideals" that are implied you should hold highest. If you knew that the rules you "know" can be bent and broken, then you might take advantage and make what you want of life.

The following video is under 23 minutes, it's not that long, and in that short amount of time you will see how modern science is in the process of proving our existence to be virtual. Scientists did not set out to prove our reality is virtual as opposed to not, but rather started out asking questions and presenting theories with an unbiased mindset. The results are the results, and it wasn't anyone's intention to prove this is a matrix, but rather see where the facts lead them. These theories are then put to the test and scientifically reviewed by people far more credible than myself. It helps if you're already familiar with the "double slit experiment". This is not a movie and this stuff is not made up. This is quantum mechanics and quantum theory, this is real life. Or is it?

If your board name happens to rhyme with "Cootergash", I must insist you review the material provided before you reply to this thread anymore.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CyN8rYdX6g
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 08-18-2017 at 12:33 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Completely and totally beyond me. My full respect for your ability to follow ANY of that !
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Fascinating. I've seen videos about the behavior of the partials reacting to observation before, but not the double slit effect. The idea that things can change simply due to observation is a little hard to wrap my mind around. What does that imply when bad things occur?

One thing I am pretty sure of it that if we can ever understand and harness the behavior of the partials on a large scale like our bodies we could scoot from one dimension to another in less than a blink. Or could it be that when we close or eyes and imagine we're doing something else we actuary are somewhere else? If passive observation can change the way a particle reacts imagine what focused mental energy could do?

Now imagine the focus as a group effort. Like a prayer group maybe? They claim to have positive effects on outcomes at times, could it be that simple that putting enough peoples focus on a problem could effectively change the way the cells in a cancer victim react? You could literally solve sickness with thought.

Sadly it seems that as society "evolves" we are becoming more introverted with our concerns and less so with each other, so it's most likely we'll destroy ourselves before we ever understand and harness this force.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

We the sheeple...

Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Fascinating. I've seen videos about the behavior of the partials reacting to observation before, but not the double slit effect. The idea that things can change simply due to observation is a little hard to wrap my mind around. What does that imply when bad things occur?

One thing I am pretty sure of it that if we can ever understand and harness the behavior of the partials on a large scale like our bodies we could scoot from one dimension to another in less than a blink. Or could it be that when we close or eyes and imagine we're doing something else we actuary are somewhere else? If passive observation can change the way a particle reacts imagine what focused mental energy could do?

Now imagine the focus as a group effort. Like a prayer group maybe? They claim to have positive effects on outcomes at times, could it be that simple that putting enough peoples focus on a problem could effectively change the way the cells in a cancer victim react? You could literally solve sickness with thought.

Sadly it seems that as society "evolves" we are becoming more introverted with our concerns and less so with each other, so it's most likely we'll destroy ourselves before we ever understand and harness this force.
    Fantastic post Nico!

So the double slit experiment: Some, but not all, of the visual clips in the most recent video I posted, are from a movie called "What the Bleep Do We Know?", which is about quantum physics, quantum theory, and quantum mechanics. That is, if memory serves me. As I said before, it does help if you already have an understanding about the double slit experiment, but you've obviously grasped it regardless which is good. It's obvious that the experiment has piqued your curiosity, so I'd suggest watching the aforementioned movie. It's absolutely fascinating stuff and I can tell by your train of thought that you can grasp it. Not everyone can. As Bill said, he doesn't quite get it. There is no shame in that though, as I've showed this stuff to other people who have said the same thing. For whatever reason, I seem to have a knack for it I guess. My friend Joe you met at the Invasion used to study a lot of the same material I did as far as the law of attraction. We both started our respective journeys into this realm at about the same time and have both learned a lot. He's read a lot more books than I have, but I've watched a lot more videos than he. Our drives are different, and our ideas of "success" differ greatly, but we did start out on the same path. He used to go to church and I tried that with him once, not for me. Not long after that was when I discovered quantum physics. I began to eat it up and I wanted to share it with my friend Joe so I tried to show him some stuff, but he just couldn't get it. Again, no shame in that, but he came right out and said it was way over his head. He's no dummy either. So it's not for everyone I've learned.

Focused energy- I'm flying kind of blind here as I've not brushed up on the subject for quite some time, but focused energy groups absolutely do work, 100%. I don't recall the exact things I've seen but somewhere up in my noodle I remember learning about that. I would certainly partake if the opportunity ever arises. As far as curing oneself, a huge amount of the battle is fought in your own head. I am living proof of that. A huge percentage of people would have accepted the diagnosis I got for Lyme disease and just withered away or spent years in and out of the hospital. Neither of those were options for me. I refused to continue my life that way and I knew I would find another way, and I was willing to go to the Amazon as the great Glamy suggested. It was that bad. The very day things came to a head, I was working and simultaneously on the interwebs, the phone, and texting with anyone who had a shred of information for me. I was in big, life-altering trouble and I knew it. Things got really serious really fast, and nothing else at all mattered in the least anymore. It just so happened that on that particular day I was hauling multiple loads out of the same yard and hauling back to my place of work. On about my third load out, I happened to notice a home made stencil sign on the side of the road that read "Got Lyme disease?". I was amazed it had taken me so long to notice the sign and even after I did, I was so thrown off by the fact I'd just seen that sign that I hesitated to call. I was almost in disbelief. Now if you think about it, and if we are each the masters of our own personal universe, who's to say that sign would have ever existed had I decided to submit in the hospital in the first place and act like someone who has Lyme disease is expected to act? I could have created an entirely different future for myself if I decided to follow the suggested path. It was that one decision when I decided what I was expected to do wasn't good enough for me, and I didn't ask how or why, but rather allowed the opportunity to manifest itself. The universe always provides.

I began reading a book by Dr Joe Dispenza a few years back. I don't recall Dr Dispenza's particular affliction, but if memory serves me he's supposed to be severely crippled as far as the traditional medical community is concerned, and let us not forget the power of projection. When you're given a diagnosis like that, that idea can be projected in your head just as clearly as ink on a paper. Their diagnosis can lend your affliction credence, therefor making it all the more real to you. The first step to healing is made in your mind. I saw people taking the same treatment I did for Lyme disease not improve at all solely because they had it made up in their mind it was hocus-pocus. Our traditional medical community is a mixed up, for-profit business that takes advantage of those in need. Sure it's great if I hurt myself seriously and need to go to the hospital, but we have an epidemic of pill popping mongoloids and the medical establishment is to thank for that. Their answer to affliction is a treatment, very rarely a cure. In my example, people spend years and surrender everything worldly they own in order to "get better", but it takes them so long to get there and they'll likely never be in as good of shape as I am, and it didn't take me years and it took two appointments a week, and no drugs. Did you know that chemo therapy has a 97% fail rate? Stifling, is it not? And I guarantee you there is a cure for cancer out there. Dr Gerson was an amazing man.

At any rate, I did not get to finish Dr Joe Dispenza's book. I only got a chapter or two in, but I got the gist at the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLyMhNdcSc

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    The topic came up at supper tonight, wife is into this pretty deep, but usually we get into arguments when discussing it for too long.

My daughter says the observed partials change behavior due to the energy we emit when we observe. She likens it to that feeling we get when we think someone is watching us which she says proves that we emit a detectable energy.

More thought chow.

--
    I see my children are making use of the apple’s gift, but to what end?

Look no further than the exploitation of the atom to know what those with dark hearts will do with what is perceived to have been harnessed.

While I cannot share with mortals what it is they seek to know before it has been discovered, I can point towards already discovered truths that you may wish to follow, but to do so with less than a pure soul will lead only to darkness and further misunderstanding.

Your wise ones have realized that the only constant in the Universe is change. Those who also believe in the positive force of my father’s never ending love are also correct as it too is constant, but those who insist that good cannot exist without evil are poisoned with hatred from forces I will not name.

With your own mortal eyes and mouths you chose to see and speak what you want each day, but in your mortal form you will never know a single day without a negative, or evil thought (sin if you will) within your mind (soul if you chose). This is the burden of the flesh and yours to bear as you walk the Earth. You chose this life, or do you not remember?

Yet there is reason to rejoice, for with the constant of change comes the end of one life and the beginning of another, just as the sun sets and rises and the seasons come and go, thus you must know this applies to all God’s Universe.

Fear not the weapons your earthly leaders threaten with, the rising tides of your shores, the unrest and sin of your fellow man, or even the eventual end of the sun star that gives light and life to all by the grace of God. For without change there cannot be evolution which is part of my Father’s perfect plan. All must change, even the skies above will one day cease to expand and the Universe will retract to the singular with which it began, yet only to begin again, for life as you know it today lasts but one grain of sand in God’s hourglass.

Ask yourself the name of the singular, for there can be only one and to know him is to know bliss and eternal life, albeit not as you may know it today, for not all its secrets can be revealed until they are learned and to learn them you must first be pure enough to be part of the one.

Open your minds to the inevitability of change, the necessity of continued repetition and learning as a means of universal purification until such time as the collective force of positive thought and action will overcome the dark forces of evil. The day awaits you, a day when good will triumph over evil and the force of change will be altered towards that of goodness and love forevermore.

Enough has been said here. Continue to expand your minds and search your souls for goodness, don’t let those with dark hearts and minds poisoned with negativity deter your quest for knowledge of God’s miracle.

Be pure and fill your heart with love and goodness will return to you in abundance saith the Lord
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    ^^Dude!! That's great. Sincerely, thank you.

--
    Lord hear our prayers...
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    The frig you tryna say Glamy?!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    You might beat my arse .....fabs .......besides i would never disrespect you in your own thread ........Jesus is watching ! Hey have you guys noticed there's a lot of stupid sh!t going down like ...... civil war?........gtfo of here .......away ...away .....away down south in Dixie .......i wonder if Winn Dixie has to change their name ?......ain't changing my seat cover .....
    Didn't you get the memo?.........

Your seat cover is now a hate crime!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    ^^Dude!! That's great. Sincerely, thank you.
    You mean,,, Jesus.. Great stuff fellas.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    The topic came up at supper tonight, wife is into this pretty deep, but usually we get into arguments when discussing it for too long.

My daughter says the observed partials change behavior due to the energy we emit when we observe. She likens it to that feeling we get when we think someone is watching us which she says proves that we emit a detectable energy.

More thought chow.
    You have a couple of extremely intelligent young ladies at that table. Great work bud.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    You have a couple of extremely intelligent young ladies at that table. Great work bud.
    Ha! What I got here is two hormonally unbalanced know-it-all's. One with too many and the other with not enough. Even with the dogs accounted for us males are still outnumbered here!

Help me Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Your seat cover is now a hate crime!
    Anyone else find it amusing that the Dems have gone a full 180 since the Civil war? Still oppressing the same people, but with a different message.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //