//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: We the sheeple...

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

We the sheeple...

People discussing the presidential race, how cute, haha.

The presidency, the news, the medical establishment, every big corporation, and your lives all have something in common; they are all a sham.

A host of decisions to do "what felt right" as opposed to going with the flow and doing what everyone else does makes me an "odd" person, which is intentional. Not subjecting myself to the programming we're all supposed to get has given me the vision to see a lot more clearly exactly what our existence is. It has become increasingly clear to me over the last couple years that I can see things other people cannot, or at least most cannot. People could see if that were their choice, however the blindfold applied upon our birth is as much a part of us as anything we've known our entire lives and it's uncomfortable to get used to not wearing it. Feels great to me at this point.

If you don't have two hours to watch the following then you are exactly what you're supposed to be. If you haven't spent the two hours to watch it please don't reply.

The video is slightly hokey, however the point is critical.

https://youtu.be/lEV5AFFcZ-s
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Off to work, but luckily I've seen the video, more than once!! I'll share a couple links when I get home this evening.

--
    Yep. Good stuff there...thanks for sharing that. Makes me wonder what will become of this technology:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...PaxBTxO02P2jRg

--
    Trump.

I'm going to a line dancing class tonight because my wife wants to learn. She likes trump and she's all American now.

Howdy

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    There's another thread for discussing the presidential candidacy.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    Yep. Good stuff there...thanks for sharing that. Makes me wonder what will become of this technology:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...PaxBTxO02P2jRg
    I was a big fan of that as well.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    It's a mystery to me
    We have a greed with which we have agreed
    And you think you have to want more than you need
    Until you have it all, you won't be free

Society, you're a crazy breed
    I hope you're not lonely without me

When you want more than you have, you think you need
    And when you think more than you want, your thoughts begin to bleed
    I think I need to find a bigger place
    Cause when you have more than you think, you need more space

Society, crazy indeed
    Hope you're not lonely without me

There's those thinking more or less, less is more
    But if less is more, how you keepin score?
    Means for every point you make your level drops
    Kinda like you're startin' from the top
    And you can't do that

Society, crazy indeed
    Society, have mercy on me
    I hope you're not angry if I disagree
    Society, you're crazy indeed

--
    People aren't interested in what is actually going on Glamy. Barely anyone has taken this thread into consideration aside from us loonies because that's exactly what they're supposed to do. They're too busy concerning themselves with what actor's head they want to stare at on the instruction box for the next eight years. The propaganda is working so well that even completely unenforced they follow blindly. There is most likely a huge portion of people that STILL wouldn't believe these things even with proof right in front of them.
    Thank you for a very good post.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    "I was born in the American midwest, central Mighigan, the water-winter wonderland. I was raised in the arms of an extended rural famly, mostly farming folk. Solid, hardworking, quiet, giving. I was born into warmth and plenty to eat, a sense of place, and assurity, and security. And I was born into stories. Stories about the value of work, and the right way to live. Stories about god and country, about community, loyalty, steadfastness, resolve. Stories about the role and place of humans on this planet. Stories about our relationship to something we call nature. I was born into stories. Nobody told me these stories, they didn't have to. The stories were the air I breathed, the water in which I swam, the ground upon which I walked. They were all around me. We didn't even know they were stories. We just thought they were the way things are."

--
    I must be a loony then lol

I haven't had time to watch the video so i cant comment on that.

But i will say i believe that corporations don't sell products, they buy the will of the people, and people don't stop and think long enough to realize what all these possessions they say we need are doing to them.

This world tells you that a 3 wheeler isn't good enough, you need a 20k side by side. A tent isn't good enough, you need a 75k RV. That car is 8 years old, it's time for a new one.

This whole world is centered on getting and having, when ultimately, freedom comes from not having anymore than you need.

Will watch the movie as time permits. Crazy i definitely am, sheep i am not
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Thanx again Fabs. Wow, does this speak to me,on so many levels I'm not getting into. My clarity is now even more brilliant. I have you and only you to thank for opening my eyes,and the way we live. When you post it, I MAKE time to watch it. Not kidding.Flooky I def am Thank you.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--

We the sheeple...

Bill thanks for your opinion. People are going to be figuring this stuff out at some point hopefully, although it may be under duress. If that's what it comes to...
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 08-25-2016 at 09:23 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    All the while, amongst the misdirected energy, we have these things to contend with. To make us angry.

--
    Watch this!!

--
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run, the sword is always beaten by the mind" -Napolean Bonaparte

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //