//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 84-85 T3 intake boot?

efhondakid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

84-85 T3 intake boot?

Is there a member on here who repops these? I swear I saw somewhere on here somebody was making them? I can't seem to find the thread now. A friend of mine just picked up an 84 and his intake is pretty dry rotted. Thanks fellas.
    2 in the back, 1 in the front.

--
    jeswinehart does
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    Hi Bryon. Yes i have sevral made up and available. 65.00 shipped state side.
    Pm me when ready for details.

Thanks, john

99gsxr750 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    John makes a good product. Would also highly suggest having him epoxy the flywheel too. One of these days I'll get around to installing mine...lol!

Mike

--
    The epoxied flywheel is a must!! I've realized recently that these are dang near impossible to get a hold of, and if your's blows apart. Whoops. The stock flywheel is known to self destruct!

I've got a list of over 50 different makes/models (not including years), just trying to find a replacement compatible flywheel that still accommodates a lighting system. The only one is even more rare than the tecate. The KDX200 flywheel.
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

efhondakid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I told him about the flywheel too. He got a pretty good deal I think $800 it's all there just needs a bit of TLC.
    2 in the back, 1 in the front.

--
    Yeah, Ricky Stator used to sell flywheels for the Tecate that were fully encased--they look a lot like the Honda. I called them recently and unfortunately they ran out. They are currently looking for another supplier but it might be a while.

--
    I called them too, same story.

I bet if enough people call, they'll actually get some made!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //