//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anyone know what happened to Jason halls inverted fork conversion?!

--

Anyone know what happened to Jason halls inverted fork conversion?!

I am in desperate search of this mod! 2 please! Any help leading me towards this candy would be much appreciated guys. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

--
    The last time he made the Tecate triples, he announced on here and responded to personal meseages that he asked for. He told me about the conversion and that he was going to run some and i told him i would have to try and get some next time around and he noted it could be a long time before he built them again.He explained the conversion and took the time to respond. I think if you pm him, he will get the message when it's time to build some. He stays quite busy from what i have read.

--
    I appreciate your feedback fieldy. I did message him and am on the edge of my seat awaiting a response.. !

--
    He may be busy with racing Jacob races in the NEEDT series.
    250r rules

--
    Well shoot. I'm considering going the same route as red rider and modifying a set of oem tree's..idk.

--
    It's worth the wait to get ahold of him. I have a set on my tri-z and love them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    85 Tri-z Power valve on Inverts
    85 Tri-z Basket Case
    01 gsxr750 engine/Tri-z frame (long long way from complete)

--
    Sure... rub it in!

--
    Has anyone been able to get a hold of him?

--
    Negative

bushwacker51 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Okay guys I finally got ahold of jason hall. He said he is very busy with work, Family and his part time job. He said he still makes the inverted forks but gets an order of at least 5 before his machinist will make any of the inverted forktriple trees. I sent him my money for the tri-z inverted fork kit and my lower triple tree. He said he would push the steering stem out of the old triples and press it back into the new triples. He is a very helpful man and is very friendly just has a lot going on in his life hope this helps Glenn O.

--
    I heard from him finally as well. He is still short of a couple people wanting and able to pay. If you need a set please contact and help make this happen for us. Heck..order two!

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Bump. How much is this kit...ballpark.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //