//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gofundme: Just when I thought I'd seen it all

--
    At least I wasn't the only one thinking this. I seen it on Facebook but didn't waste my time clicking on the link but this just told me all I needed to know. I'd be too embarrassed to even post something like that.

--
    Personal responsibility is not being taught to the younger generation and it is shameful! Not sure exactly how or why, but parents these days want to hand everything to their kids without them learning about "work = reward".

I find the entire thing humorous. He made the decision to ride. He made a mistake. He doesn't want to sell his trike to pay for his mistake. Typical Bernie supporter if you ask me. His parents need educated by the sounds of things.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Go fund me should be for families in dire need of help.

A child with cancer in need of an operation.

Medical bills for an infant.

Things on those lines that's it!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Ghostv2: Yeah, I left a couple of comments on that post, trying my best to make a point while resisting the urge to go over the top. Pretty much every other person who commented lambasted the kid. I admin a couple of groups on FB and I don't think I would allow such a post to stand on one of my groups. Still unsure if the OP removed it himself or one of the admins of that group did.

DC: Yeah things like this make me wonder why Gofundme doesn't have some sort of approval or admin review process before an Gofundme fundraiser even gets posted on their page. I think that over all the site is a great idea, but I think they need to step up their game so as not to allow their idea to be abused in such ways. I know that if I were running a page like that, I would in no way want to be associated with to the point of enabling such nonsensical immaturity and abuse of peoples' charitable nature.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    It seems to be the way of the world today... http://ithaca.craigslist.org/wan/5755553415.html
    Funny thing is.......a lot of that stuff can be had on the freebies section on CL.

I haven't purchased firewood in 5 years. For a backyard flat screen, fire pits, etc. etc.. The only problem here is that you have to be in the truck with the engine running in park and ready to go as soon as something pops up or the illegals will beat you to it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //