//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Is this a big deal? Anybody on the boards attending IMTS this week?

--

Is this a big deal? Anybody on the boards attending IMTS this week?

The Americas’ Largest Manufacturing Show
    The International Manufacturing Technology Show is one of the largest industrial trade shows in the world, featuring more than 2,000 exhibiting companies and 114,147 registrants. The event is held every two years in September at McCormick Place, Chicago

Been setting up for the show since 9/2. Show runs 9/12 to 9/17. Curious who has ever attended, or even heard of this every other year event? Seems like it was more important in the past, nowadays the internet is making the brick and mortar trade shows less relevant.

We shall see if attendance will be up from 2014, somehow I don't think so. Election years make this show more a get out of the office for a day or two, no one is buying anything until they know who is in charge the next 4 years.

Anyone attending PM me and stop by our booth for a beverage if you have the time.

--
    I've gone to it once before but not going this year. I work for Rofin. You CANNOT miss our booth.
    Current Trikes:
    85 350x
    P3 (x2)

Quads:
    2003 Polaris Predator 500
    1988 Yamaha Warrior
    2003 Polaris Predator 90

Previous Trikes:
    84 Honda 110 (parts)
    85 Honda 110
    85 Honda 200x
    87 Honda 200x
    85 Honda 250sx
    KX 80 Trike conversion

Gone and missed:

--
    Wow I got to get to the North hall! Good excuse to walk the show as more of our customers are seeking laser engraving for our swiss lathes

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //