//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro

--
    Oh christ. I could have typed your response before you did bryan. If you haven't noticed, I don't have the time or patience to sit here and try to convince anyone here of anything anymore, and there's mountains of arguments that i've left to blow in the wind. Even though several keep trying to get me to engage, I'm done wasting energy.

--
    There's about 4 or 5 of you here that need to get a new hobby. Wasting your thought energy on me will prove a huge waste of time. I think of the snickers and joy you all must feel when you type that crude or stinging remark that you must think affects me so greatly. It doesn't.

I'd use ktm85 inverts.

--
    Our father who have hath been banned, Barnett be your name. Your three wheeler come it shall be done on Earth as it was at Kawasaki. Give us our daily bullsh*t and forgive us for using aftermarket staters as we forgive those who ride Hondas and lead us not to use pump gas, but deliver us only NOS Kawasaki parts.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    Oh christ. I could have typed your response before you did bryan. If you haven't noticed, I don't have the time or patience to sit here and try to convince anyone here of anything anymore, and there's mountains of arguments that i've left to blow in the wind. Even though several keep trying to get me to engage, I'm done wasting energy.
    Oh I know, you've been busy making friends over on caferacer.net.

For the sake of Joe's thread, I'll stand down. Joe's a smart guy, surrounded by guys out east who have forgotten more than I'll ever learn. He's in good company and doesn't need my help or suggestions or me further derailing his thread.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bkm; 09-21-2016 at 07:01 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Oh I know, you've been busy making friends over on caferacer.net.
    I have nothing personal against anyone here contrary to what some may think, but guys, following me around on the internet is really, really pathetic. Yes in fact i have made friends over there, they seem to be able to handle more than the sensitive crowd here. They've even made a thread in my honor over there already, stand up fellas they are. Maybe I'll invite my long time friend barnett468 over there too.

I've made a lot of friends here. The petty stuff, i'm over it. Can't wait til you guys are too.

Joe IS smart. He knows that mike and myself know what we are talking about, and he always takes any serious advice to heart. I'm not out here with a sword challenging anyone that uses showa cr forks to stand down. Yes, they can be made to work, but why? You can build the tecate forks to exceed a level that pro riders find adequate, so why waste the effort on cobbled stuff?

And if you wanna know something else, it was ME, myself an I that first mentioned the showa forks and their prowess relative to any other fork in off road history here on 3 wheeler world. I brought that knowledge here, others have parroted since. That doesn't mean they are the best option in this case.
    Last edited by DohcBikes; 09-21-2016 at 07:26 AM.

--
    You didn't have the time or patience, but you seem to have found the time and patience, and the timing is convenient with the return of your long time friend.

Sorry if I didn't give proper royalties to the originator of the Showa fork hierarchy here on 3ww,. And when you say you can't wait until I'm over the petty stuff, when is the last time I responded to anything you have posted or played petty games? There are several guys infatuated with your every word, I'm not one of them.

I get it now though, showa's are fine as long as they are not used on a Tecate for some reason, but cobbling ktm85 forks are fine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    I'd use ktm85 inverts.
    With which springs? Would you make your own triples? I hear it's an easy mod.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Math and time. I work with blocks of precision machined billet aluminum every day, yes I have the resources to make my own triples so yes that's what I'd do.

Anyhow, I'm interested, hate blue frames, and am in for the roller coaster. Nothing but tech from here out.

--
    Bet you cant wait to start ing people!!!

Sorry i watched that very episode last night and dropped into say cool project and make a funny.

Carry on...
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Math and time. I work with blocks of precision machined billet aluminum every day, yes I have the resources to make my own triples so yes that's what I'd do.

Anyhow, I'm interested, hate blue frames, and am in for the roller coaster. Nothing but tech from here out.
    Sounds interesting, yet another new career eh? Haven't seen you post any builds lately, maybe you can show us some of that precicion stuff you've been doing.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    There are several guys infatuated with your every word, I'm not one of them.
    I completely agree.

Last edited by DohcBikes; 09-21-2016 at 08:45 AM.

--
    I love this back and forth and I'm not going to apologize for it. Carry on people, don't stop on my behalf.
    Barnett, watch thsome video. Jacob Hall's 33 trike is a 250r with a bone stock kdx200, the guy with the camera is Dwight Jeckel on a selvy 200r. The kdx definitely holds its own.https://youtu.be/SsHKOvkofRE
    My cylinder needs plating so I'm just going to have it ported first, I don't want to go back and do it again. I won't have a blue frame, probably silver or maybe I'll go with this white again. Not really sure. This won't be a good looking build like my 500 was, I doubt I'll paint much more than the frame. It's a racer so it should look that way
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

efhondakid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I've been reading on these motors and it seems like the boyesen and vf reeds make a huge difference. Did you ride it with stock reeds and then swap? I'm sure I'll upgrade the reeds, just not sure which way I'll go
    Like said before they won't make a huge difference, but they do help with throttle response and for the price the bit of gain is worth it in my opinion.
    2 in the back, 1 in the front.

--
    Reed spacer boyesen reeds and a redomed head help the most plus correct jetting.

--
    The last 2 races at Geneva we had 12 or more in the 200 class.Myself ,Matt Kemp,Justin Putman and Fred Morrell raced both the 200 and open.Its harder when you run almost back to back.Matt Kemp did a great job putting your 500 around the track.Thats a sweet trike.I raced my 83 aircooled 200r in both classe at the last 2 races.
    Last edited by atc300r; 09-21-2016 at 10:24 AM.
    250r rules

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //