//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Green trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro

--
    The KDX is ported now. Yes, it won. Whoppn? I would go that far. Mickey's/ Ditch's 350 is a rocket, but like Gary Crum said, "Ain't no on running down a Hall after they get the lead" or something along those lines
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    The KDX is ported now. Yes, it won. Mickey's/ Ditch's 350 is a rocket,
    Just curious, what bike got the holeshot?

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    200r. The kdx stood straight up and then touched tires with Derrick Adams. Ditch was very close. In the heat the kdx walked it, and ditch was in the other heat where he gapped everyone
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I think a few here, for the sake of trying to start an argument or further an agenda, are focusing on the arrow and not the guy pulling the bow string back.

--

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Correctly interpreted Bryan. I'm all for fair and honest. It doesn't matter if I hate BDT or Mickey's (which I dont), I will give the fair and honest truth....that all are second to Kawasaki. Lol. But seriously, it's good for our sport to have some big hitters like Mickey and BDT coming to races, sponsoring races, and providing parts and help. At the track I saw 2 of these top 3 competitors in a class help the other top guy tear apart his motor and get it sealed up so he could compete against them. I'm not making this up either, we are a small but tight group.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    I think a few here, for the sake of trying to start an argument or further an agenda, are focusing on the arrow and not the guy pulling the bow string back.
    I think you really need to cool your jets & contain your jealousy. (Well you dont have a kdx, so you dont have jets) I dont see anyone arguing in this thread.

Id also like to commend 86T3 for his honesty and modesty those are excellent traits of a true winner. .......The kdx simply walked past Mickys 350x Rocket, competition and the finishline.......

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    So basically what I got out of this is that little Kawi walked all over the dyno busting big dough bike.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    I think you really need to cool your jets & contain your jealousy. (Well you dont have a kdx, so you dont have jets) I dont see anyone arguing in this thread.

Id also like to commend 86T3 for his honesty and modesty those are excellent traits of a true winner. .......The kdx simply walked past Mickys 350x Rocket, competition and the finishline.......
    LOL, you forgot your popcorn! What exactly am I jealous of BTW? That way I can keep my jealous remarks on track.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    So basically what I got out of this is that little Kawi walked all over the dyno busting big dough bike.
    In the context of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, yes. But in the context of a race, no. Ditch was in first or second and clipped a tire at the end of the first lap. He spun out and came back from very far back, if not last place, to 3rd in a 10 lap race where the lap time was in the neighborhood of 22 seconds. Do the math. I know some people want Mickey to fail, some of these people might even have posters of him in their house, but I can say without any doubt, the 350x he built absolutely flies.

Edit: Dwight and Ditch are some of the best trike racers on the planet, but remember that Jacob has won Unadilla 3 times, is now a 2 x NEEDT series champ, won Pine Lake by a half lap against the best competition in the country, and is still a teenager. Even though 3 trikes raced on the same track, one of them had an advantage.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    LOL, you forgot your popcorn! What exactly am I jealous of BTW? That way I can keep my jealous remarks on track.
    That is a question for you to ask the man in the mirror.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    That is a question for you to ask the man in the mirror.

You got me thinking now. Damn your Jedi Mind Tricks!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The Green trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro

Nobody wants anyone to fail, you're all winning! And it's an AUTOGRAPHED poster!!

PS- Bryan should change his name to Jelly Jelouson! He's GREEN with envy!
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 09-27-2016 at 07:19 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Nobody wants anyone to fail, you're all winning! And it's an AUTOGRAPHED poster!
    I wish I had an AUTOGRAPHED poster.
    It sucks to get old

--
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //